Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has annoyed me again for the whole Lennie mural thing. Too expensive and too special to paint over so she wants to wait until she knows what he's into. She doesn't get that kids tastes and likes change so quickly when they're young. It pains me that she honestly believes that Ron will want a farm themed room in a few years, never mind when he's pre-teen and older.
It's the "wait until he's older like Ron" hunnay you told us Ron couldn't talk so how did a mute 2 year old tell you what he likes 🤣

Reactions: 18
The chef mentioned at the hinch didn’t go hen do said yesterday he would upload pics ( looks like he’s uploaded todays jobs?) he obvs waiting for the ok from OK… sad whe people are so controlled I reckon that’s why Nadia mentioned him and Hinch knowing full well they were all sworn to secrecy….
It wasn't me, I really missed a trick there. Could have gone deep uncover with all the hen party/business expense gossip. Also
Screenshot_20220718-091704~2.png
, my popcorn is world famusssssssss. Surely trollomon will have another hen do and I will cater for that. Standby 🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure I’ve never commented on any Hinch threads before, so I apologise if all of this has been said many times in the past..

This woman is an absolute disgrace.
I think I must’ve been pretty late to the party in terms of “discovering” if I’m honest. I have a work colleague who idolises (sp?) her and has bought all the Tesco range, books etc etc etc.. she witters on so much about her hero Saint Sophie, that I now just shut off whenever she starts.
A group of several of us, including this particular colleague, used to spend our lunch break together without fail.
But in recent times, probably over the last year or so, the group has depleted .. we’re all fed up of hearing hinch related drivel!
It must’ve been about a year ago when I decided to properly look at her insta and work out exactly what she’s about.
It’s the bragging. I know there are lots of influences out there but she just really gets to me more than others. It’s this insistence that she’s just “one of us” and was sooooo humbled to have had all this success but it seems to be that she knew exactly what she is doing and has a very good marketing team behind her.
But most of all, it’s the absolute flogging of her poor children, they cannot give consent for their most personal of moments to be plastered all over insta.. they are merely part of her brand.
URGH…

• Heart
Reactions: 69
It really is happening guyyyssshhhh, people are slowly seeing what she's all about. 👏👏👏👏👏

Screenshot_20220718-012052_Samsung Internet.jpg

Think most people think the same luvvie but dare not say anything or have an opinion as they will get jumped on and lynched by the die-hard Hinch mob........

Screenshot_20220718-014017_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
1658110063416.png

I bet Hinch will have no problem finding the needle (Oi Oi!!). Or, in fact, the lost coin (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My daughter was obsessed with farms until she was 2 - now it’s just dinosaurs and horses (she’s 4)

Ron will discover marvel in a year and what will she do? Paint over the mural? Agreed it should’ve been in the playroom.
Ronnie isn’t allowed to like things unless it’s what mamaaazzz approves of, poor child is so controlled that he isn’t even allowed to have his actual favourite things in his room, he is going to grow up so frustrated and I’m sure when he’s old enough to earn money he will get out and away from that vile excuse for a mother and her idiot husband

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her followers (the few we can actually see), because Hinch has sooo many bots to "hide" - are 98% fake accounts/bots/spam/like4likes trash!
Reported the ones I could see whilst having my morning (real not 'tend cuppa).

Slopha - you are such a fraud, right from the start. How the duck do YOU sleep at night? Everything you have is the result of you and your greedy, lazy husband's plan & has come from the pockets of others falling for it. You don't have 4.5 million followers, because so many are fake bots that you have bought and now you have decided to hide your "followers" because you know exactly what you are and what you are doing. 🤥
Using your children for content (cash cows) is unforgivable, what a sad way to live and all in the name of attention & greed.
What goes around comes around .... ⏱
#mrshinchisover

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Her followers (the few we can actually see), because Hinch has sooo many bots to "hide" - are 98% fake accounts/bots/spam/like4likes trash!
Reported the ones I could see whilst having my morning (real not 'tend cuppa).

Slopha - you are such a fraud, right from the start. How the duck do YOU sleep at night? Everything you have is the result of you and your greedy, lazy husband's plan & has come from the pockets of others falling for it. You don't have 4.5 million followers, because so many are fake bots that you have bought and now you have decided to hide your "followers" because you know exactly what you are and what you are doing. 🤥
Using your children for content (cash cows) is unforgivable, what a sad way to live and all in the name of attention & greed.
What goes around comes around .... ⏱
#mrshinchisover
But ‘money doesn’t interest me’ 😂😂😂 ok then Soph a 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or 5, still buying as many bots but losing more and more followers every day.
I didn't include that because it doesn't seem credible that she was buying around 1500 bots daily but is now losing that many followers daily. I know she's on her way out but that doesn't seem realistic to me.

Reactions: 9
Morning Nusties 🐔🍦💕
Let's hope those numbers keep turning red!
Please take extra care over the next couple of days everyone ☀🌡xxxx
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt and Darlinnns nusty hens 🐔💕

Yes, let’s hope her numbers keep turning as red as her sunburn. Hopefully her bragging and using her children for content will make followers hit that unfollow button #mrshinchisover

I loveeeeee the cute little melting ice lolly, sooo cute. For some reason this sun reminds me of Jimbobgormlessnob 😂

4490006F-8F98-4585-96B1-26809A358B1C.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The good thing about her blowing all this money on things is she’s soon to run out and have to disappear since the Hinch thing is clearly dying a slow death and she’s the least relatable person ever (even with her kids shitting all over the house and dirty kebabs) we haven’t had a book release in a while though but who would buy them after she sold a book months after it was released originally just with an extra chapter last time to truly piss her following off
Unless she does a book on her ‘dads workshop’ makes then I don’t see what she can do another book on. She can’t do a book on renovating as it’d literally be ‘spend money, buy it, hire people’ unlike SS who actually shows us making stuff

Reactions: 17
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt and Darlinnns nusty hens 🐔💕

Yes, let’s hope her numbers keep turning as red as her sunburn! Hopefully her bragging and using her children for content will make followers hit that unfollow button #mrshinchisover

I loveeeeee the cute little melting ice lolly, sooo cute. For some reason this sun reminds me of Jimbobgormlessnob 😂

View attachment 1425795
"Oi Oi Fweeeeda, rub someadatt oil on to my moobs will ya darrrlin - crisshhp'em up!"🤣
Absolutely schweet'arrrt, any lurkers, those in any doubt will hopefully see her and indeed Jaymee for what they truly are, check out the proof on the Wiki & Thread 500. I think many are just seeing it for themselves as the penny drops. Xx
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder why the Bot buying has stopped🤔🤭🤭
I think she’s still buying but she’s loosing followers at such a rate the buying can’t keep up Or insta is actually removing the bots. Maybe she just hasn’t noticed yet.

Reactions: 23
Just been through the followers it allows me to see and reported a load. All had about 18/19 posts but all were posted on the 30th March and had the #likesforlikes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it's a heatwave down south , wonder if she's going to be in her minging loungewear for the next few days? She will stink

Also , people who use their kids.for adverts to earn themselves money make me sick! These kids are too young to know what they are agreeing to if even asked. My youngest child often says "no photos" so I won't take one ...and I certainly wouldn't take one anyway and put it on social media to gain clout. Unfortunately there's so many "influencer's" out there doing this these days that it's the norm!

These feckers clearly have no respect for the children they have 😢

"Oi Oi Fweeeeda, rub someadatt oil on to my moobs will ya darrrlin - crisshhp'em up!"🤣
Absolutely schweet'arrrt, any lurkers, those in any doubt will hopefully see her and indeed Jaymee for what they truly are, check out the proof on the Wiki & Thread 500. I think many are just seeing it for themselves as the penny drops. Xx
#mrshinchisover
I finkkkk the heat might be getting to me already as I read that “as the peeny drops” 🤪 or peeny droopsssssh more like 😂

I’m giggling so much about Crisshp’em up the moobs 😂 I feel nauseousssssch at the thought of that, I bet fiddlyfingers would love that 😂xxx

Yes..... anyone lurking with doubts about the money grabbing twats should deffo read Thread #500 and the wiki at the top of this page in pink.... Hi Schweeet’arrrrts 👋🏻 Welcome, it’s lovely here so please feel free to join in with us nusty hens 🐔 We’re not trolls, we can see right through Sopha’s lies and the “I can’t believe this has happened to little old me from a little town village BS. Put your footzzz up with a nice cold glass of water (must keep hydrated today) in a nice shady place and have a read.... her lies and BS are all there. All the vest, blessed be xx

edit for ssspellingssssh 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I finkkkk the heat might be getting to me already as I read that “as the peeny drops” 🤪 or peeny droops more like 😂

I’m giggling so much about Crisshp’em up the moobs 😂 I feel nauseous at the thought of that, I bet fiddlyfingers would love that 😂xxx

Yes..... anyone lurking with doubts about the money grabbing twats should deffo read Thread #500 and the wiki at the top of this page in pink.... Hi Schweeet’arrrrts 👋🏻 Welcome, it’s lovely here so please feel free to join in with us nusty hens 🐔 We’re not trolls, we can see right through Sopha’s lies and the “I can’t believe this has happened to little old me from a little town village BS. Put your footzzz up with a nice cold glass of water (must keep hydrated today) in a nice shady place and have a read.... her lies and BS are all there. All the vest, blessed be xx
Thread 500 would Def make good reading for anyone who thinks the sun shines out of her lazy fat ass

I finkkkk the heat might be getting to me already as I read that “as the peeny drops” 🤪 or peeny droops more like 😂

I’m giggling so much about Crisshp’em up the moobs 😂 I feel nauseous at the thought of that, I bet fiddlyfingers would love that 😂xxx

It might be a while away...but something similar should be done for thread 666...she is the devil after all

• Haha
  • Heart
What is it with her and straw she’s even got Lenor sitting in it now.
Edit to add weeping Als straw wooden contraption or feeder looks very empty. Maybe not a success as they claimed it was

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.