Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and Iā€™m still learning guyyyyysh šŸ„µ Itā€™s the fact I carried on and the half arsed ā€œOi Oiā€ at the end that makes him laugh šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Finally found time to catch up... see that soph up to her normal tricks of playing the 'trolls' card but an AD!!
Such a braggy cow!!!

Reactions: 18
Or a puppy. A puppy reveal would top a wedding in my eyes. šŸ¤£
You nusty hen how dare you suggest King Henry has to share a bedroom with a peasant puppy!!

Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and Iā€™m still learning guyyyyysh šŸ„µ Itā€™s the fact I carried on and the half arsed ā€œOi Oiā€ at the end that makes him laugh šŸ¤Ŗ
View attachment 1427834
Brilliant šŸ¤£ and the footz šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know the answer but Iā€™m going to ask anyway

DOES SHE DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW OFF

I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s so out of touch she can never read the room to the point itā€™s actually scary how out of touch she is with reality. She is like a total robot when it comes to her content she thinks itā€™s what people want but honestly nobody gives a tit anymore there is not a single ounce of the original Mrs Hinch especially not at the new place she has nothing to offer I donā€™t understand if Iā€™m honest guyzzzz
Youā€™ve put this really well and Iā€™d been trying to think about what her posts remind me of recently which is just that - a robot. I find it quite creepy now that she completely ignores any criticism or world events and just carries on posting the same old regardless. Itā€™s totally mindless and shows how little she cares about her Instagram/followers. Itā€™s clearly been planned out weeks in advance so she rattles it off without any thought or nod to what is going on in real life.

I think it makes her seem so detached from reality and out of touch with her followers (if the bragging alone hadnā€™t done enough damage). Surely her fans will start feeling this disconnect if they donā€™t already. She is like an out of control train and canā€™t bring herself to change or move with the times so she will continue doing what sheā€™s doing until it all crashes down suddenly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
2 questions...
Where is her usual birds-nest hair and childish hair bow?
I thought she didn't get her arms out?

View attachment 1427797
View attachment 1427798
View attachment 1427799
(Yes I'm bored because it's too hot for bed yet, the dog has only just been walked!)
I love you. Iā€™ve been busy tend working tonight and had these exact screen shots stashed away for later. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Yep. Bandeau top on. Arms and legs out. Yep. Fine. Normal. But she claims to not dress like that. All bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet she hung round the sidelines of the loose hen, not really interacting or participating because she wasnā€™t the centre of attention. Nobody was asking her to sign bottles of flash, or falling at her feet telling her how incredible she is. So she just awkwardly lurked, waiting for Stacey or Jemma to babysit her.

Iā€™m sure lots of us have been to events where you have one awkward guest who you need to try and coax to join in, but they donā€™t wanna know. Then when someone does a social media post they have to to an obligatory mention of them at the end so it doesnā€™t look like theyā€™re just leaving one person out. This time, Soph was that awkward person. You got patronised at your best friends hen do hunnay, get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Probably already been said but.. she mopped under the toilet then mopped up the walls...What??
What kind of madness is this?
Who mops the wall?
Who uses the same cleaning item on the toilet floor and on the wall of the shower?

You know what? Actually, nothing surprises me any more. Just gonna sit down, shut up and eat my spaghetti hoop pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cleaning all her new things in her million pound "mansion", so bleeping relatable isn't she?!!

Reactions: 22
Brilliant! Her huuuge footz and Inch's teeny peeny twiggy legs! šŸ¤£
He's an utter fuckwit but I can imagine him laughing if he saw these, how could anyone not? šŸ¤­
It's boiling nusties hope you're all ok šŸŒ”šŸ’•
Iā€™m fannnnk yooooou Schweeetā€™arrrrt. I thought it only fair to ssshow her true footzzz off and Jimbobcreepyslobā€™s micro twiggy legssssssh šŸ˜‚

Pheeeeew, what a ssscorcher itā€™ssssh been today hey Darlinnnnns šŸ„µ Perfect wevvvvver for hoovering freebie carpetsssh, wassshing wallssssh with piddle ssstained mopsssh and acting like Jamessssh Bond, Iā€™m pretty sssure he sssaid ā€œJussssct call me Mr Bondā€ Now we have. ā€œJusssct call me Mrs Hinchā€ šŸ˜‚

Letā€˜sssh hope sssheā€™s lossst even more followersssh from todayā€™sssh anticssssh šŸ¤­#mrshinchisover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, itā€™s weird that she hasnā€™t been featured in any of the photos from best friend Staceyā€™s hen do. Usually the two con women make sure they both post a photo declaring their love for one another when they meet up. Itā€™s also strange that Nadia and the chef have mentioned her. They are a weird lot.

2 questions...
Where is her usual birds-nest hair and childish hair bow?
I thought she didn't get her arms out?

View attachment 1427797
View attachment 1427798
View attachment 1427799
(Yes I'm bored because it's too hot for bed yet, the dog has only just been walked!)
Is she wearing a white towel or a wedding/ bridesmaids dress? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m fannnnk yooooou Schweeetā€™arrrrt. I thought it only fair to ssshow her true footzzz off and Jimbobcreepyslobā€™s micro twiggy legssssssh šŸ˜‚

Pheeeeew, what a ssscorcher itā€™ssssh been today hey Darlinnnnns šŸ„µ Perfect wevvvvver for hoovering freebie carpetsssh, wassshing wallssssh with piddle ssstained mopsssh and acting like Jamessssh Bond, Iā€™m pretty sssure he sssaid ā€œJussssct call me Mr Bondā€ Now we have. ā€œJusssct call me Mrs Hinchā€ šŸ˜‚

Letā€˜sssh hope sssheā€™s lossst even more followersssh from todayā€™sssh anticssssh šŸ¤­#mrshinchisover
You are a comedy legend @Wize Owl darrrlin šŸ˜‚šŸ’• Mr M laarved it too and Mr Owl was right, that out take is hilarious, totally convinsssching - it could be him! šŸ¤£ šŸ‘šŸ¼
Sooo hot, still 28Ā° so Alexa says. Ask Alexa to play the poo and wee song it has a techno vibe! šŸ¤£
Mrs Hinch has pissshy wallshhhh pass it on! šŸ¤­šŸ¤¢
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Youā€™ve put this really well and Iā€™d been trying to think about what her posts remind me of recently which is just that - a robot. I find it quite creepy now that she completely ignores any criticism or world events and just carries on posting the same old regardless. Itā€™s totally mindless and shows how little she cares about her Instagram/followers. Itā€™s clearly been planned out weeks in advance so she rattles it off without any thought or nod to what is going on in real life.

I think it makes her seem so detached from reality and out of touch with her followers (if the bragging alone hadnā€™t done enough damage). Surely her fans will start feeling this disconnect if they donā€™t already. She is like an out of control train and canā€™t bring herself to change or move with the times so she will continue doing what sheā€™s doing until it all crashes down suddenly.
I agree! All I can assume is sheā€™s got so much money she doesnā€™t think sheā€™ll ever run out or sheā€™s got a lot of time left in brand partnerships (contract wise) that she believes sheā€™s untouchable.

it was only about a year ago every chav was dying to so their whole house grey and creaming their knickers over hinch, I barely hear her mentioned nowadays. The rails at Tesco Iā€™ve passed with her ranges are very full and untouched. Sheā€™s so far from who got her where she is isnā€™t she šŸ¤£ she literally relies on her kids to make her money now, sad old cow

Reactions: 26
Dear Soph,should I be indoors now?or in your case,indoors one of your doorsšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Am I wrong sharing that I'm sitting out even now inreal time with my dogs and annoying humans.
It's cool,refreshing and migige free.
No flies on us.
What about you?How's your evening-do share x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Instead of accepting all these freebies, why not gift them to someone? Why does she keep taking? Why is she so bloody greedy? The people that got you where you are now Sopha? They are more than likely struggling. For goodness sake give something back

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it very strange that 2 people have mentioned her on the hen now but there's not photographic evidence, so either she's made a big deal about not wanting photos because of her tend anxiety or like we've said she's actually pregnant and doesn't want to give the game away before her big nursery reveal on the house move montage šŸ™Š I can't wait for all of our bingos ā¤
I really hope she doesnā€™t have another child, ever! She canā€™t look after those two beautiful boys šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.