Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also washing your face with jewellery on not only means you’re washing germs back onto your face that are on the rings etc., but also damages and dulls the items. It’s advised to avoid wearing them around chemicals, hot water, soaps etc. If you have sentimentality attached to them you’d try to do everything you can to protect them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1413644
Who gets the bingo on garnier!?! She’s like a puppet isn’t she 🙄 (sorry if someone has mentioned this - doing real work)
Two issues with asa here

why do their rules not cover visually impaired people? My niece is visually impaired and light colours on light backgrounds are difficult for her, she would not see that was an add. Maybe they should maybe it a rule their needs to be advert stated CLEARLY at the beginning of each advert and fonts should be large on a dark background. I don’t think this is clear it’s an ad, I think she’s tried to make it as least obvious as possible to dupe people

Tha duck she done with her lips, she looks like she's slapped herself with a rotten wet fish. bleeping trout pout. And stop using filters when using products you shameful twit.

View attachment 1413635
She looks so old here. Spf please it’s literally so basic

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, I didn’t realise the kitchen and orangery had exposed brick as well #MoreGrazedElbows

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That 50s diner seating takes up half the blooming kitchen, and has seating all the way around after it was pointed out on here. Clevvaaaaa🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That kitchen is one of the worst planned out rooms ive ever seen. Absolutely abysmal. It's like something a child would design

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That kitchen is one of the worst planned out rooms ive ever seen. Absolutely abysmal. It's like something a child would design
It looks like something I would spend ages designing on The Sims only to then decide it’s tit, delete it and start over

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she joking with that pantry sign 😂😂😂 it’s like something you would make using clip art on windows 95 😂😂😂😂

she’s such a cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Awwww she never used best buns’ I love you to the moon and back’s sister…who happened to be the one who organised the hen 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot get over how ridiculous that diner thing is. The bench seats look too narrow and uncomfortable and everyone will have their backs to the main kitchen work area, just weird and so impractical.
I thought the whole idea of a pantry was that you closed the door on all your stored kitchen stuff - not have a glass door?
Do her builders only work a couple of hours a week? This has got to be the slowest kitchen build EVER.

• Heart
I
HATE
HER
HAND
also that pantry sticker is quite possibly the most stupid thing she has bought, I really needed a good laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she literally took a book out to put it back in…🥴🤔

Imagine having that much time on your hand to make extra work for yourself just for a ASMR video 😫

View attachment 1413591View attachment 1413586
Sidenote. How neat are those books (and all the books we see in her stories). My son is only 9m so eats all his books, but I have some of my childhood books and they are very clearly loved and read. Not pristine (and the dust jacket on the pictured books crease up so quickly.. )..
Is every bleeping thing for show? I feel really sad for those boys :(

Reactions: 17
That kitchen looks like absolute shambles.
That seating looks like a witness stand in a court room 😂

don’t even want to comment on that god awful sticker….

• Haha
  • Heart
The diner thing reminds me of the tables you have on trains. You know the ones where everyone’s knees are touching. Although the seats look wider and comfier on a train

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.