Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes when I’m feeling particularly petty I hide them behind other books when I go to Asda, so the huns don’t see them, I do it to her best bubs tit books too
I too will do this next time I see one of her books or any of her tat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what did she ACTUALLY use to clean that tray cos that scrub daddy and cream cleaner did tit all. bleeping fraud. It’s bib gate all over again.
“guyssshhh, Jamie changed the tray so I didn’t realise the clean one I showed you wasn’t the actsssshhhuuualllll original…scccchhhilllyyy meeeee. Swipe up for a scrub daddy that does nothing. It’s so cute.”
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would leave her on the sofa tbf. Probably happy to get the bed to himself for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes when I’m feeling particularly petty I hide them behind other books when I go to Asda, so the huns don’t see them, I do it to her best bubs tit books too
Ooooh we should all do this tattlers....lets play hide the hinch tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her interior design makes no sense to me. She spaffs money on utter crap and then buys (or bums) carpets from Carpetright which doesn’t fit her efforts at looking more upmarket. (Appreciate that lots of people can’t afford a new carpet and no disrespect to those with Carpetright carpets).

Her renovation is so scatter gun. She’s not spending money on the right things which add value. It looks like a 9 year old has put it together from things they randomly saw when they went shopping with their parents (which isn’t too far off the mark for Soph).

Anyway, I digress (I may have rather overindulged on the alcohol front today with the excitement of finally leaving the UK on holiday). It’s really interesting to see how big a shift there’s been on the MHMMDI page over the last few months. Looking at the last two critical posts, 95% of the group agree that she’s become an unrelatable show-off. There’s hardly a soul defending her, which is a total u-turn. I genuinely think she hasn’t got much shelf life left before it fizzles to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cant get over how awful that carpet is, it looks like a grime collector- will be great for alpaca mud, dog paws and children. It wont last two minutes. It will be as bogging as her hair within a week. I guess it doesnt matter if its free though eh?

Reactions: 20
Ooooh we should all do this tattlers....lets play hide the hinch tat!
Soon as those books hit the shelves of our local supermarkets I hid them & scrunched up a few pages in them I’ve been Anti Hinch since day 1 🙈❤ . When I had my Fb account I had statuses up in regard to not getting sucked in by her . My SIL Was a big Hinch super fan but not no more thankfully I finally managed to make her see sense 😳😂😂 it took me a good 2 years .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Stacey and Rose for a new collection guys and they've been filming with the animals at a real farm. She will be doing Autumn collections. Rant and sympathy vote very predictable I wonder if Ron was so underwhelmed by the new bedroom it couldn't be shared. I wonder what she has ready for wedding day I can't wait ..let start a bingo!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.