Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right that she mentioned a local company measuring up for carpets?
I remember thinking at the time that he wouldn't give her freebies.
I bet she got the advice from him and the approached her trusted carpet donor.
I recall downstairs being done by the well-known flooring company on the high street who does all the influencers houses. Don't remember her mentioning upstairs though.

Reactions: 13
My heating comes on when the hot water is ran since a google thermostat was installed. Numerous engineers have 'fixed it' but it still does it so we just ignore it now. It doesnt really matter as it goes straight off again when you turn the tap off so it doesn't have time to heat up and that's whilst running a bath or in the shower, so I don't believe for one second you needed to rush to turn yours off when it came on Sopha!!

Reactions: 13
To change his nappy but then he did a shizz (and a wee, she adds later) on the fireplace?!

View attachment 1411101

1. She woke up at 3 and was fewmin Splinter left her sleeping on the sofa. Splinter is still in the doghouse bedroom after that.

2. 5.20am. She goes downstairs. She was in the middle of putting Rennie on the toilet so didn't have time to put a nappy back on Lonnie.

I assume Lonnie woke up just before 5.20am and needed his nappy changed?
Was Lonnie upstairs?
Was Rennie downstairs?

Who knows but they all appeared downstairs despite the fact they have a toilet and changing station upstairs. And, as Lon was apparently already awake and had no nappy on, Rennie wouldn't have disturbed him if he was the toilet upstairs.

Anyway, everyone was awake and downstairs at 5.20am, and Lonnie took a shiz next to the fireplace.

3. The heating decided to come on this morning. Europe is in the middle of a heatwave, gas prices are through the roof but this one house in Maldon has the heating blasting at or around 5.20am in the morning.

We have to assume the heating came on around the same time everyone was 💩 because she was cleaning shiz and pee.

To make an even more unbelieve story unbelievable, a delivery van rocks up to this house and - despite every other company not requiring a signature or for someone to open the door due to covid restrictions - this one driver asks for a signature.

4. Hunch goes off to sign for this delivery. Rennie toddles over to wipes covered in shiz and starts to clean the coffee table we haven't seen in her stories in weeks.

5. Henners, who has his own bedroom, muat have been released while Lonnie had no nappy on and Rennie was using the bathroom downstairs. He proceeded to eat last night's kebab that wasn't "securely" put in the bin. We "secure" our bin by closing the lid. Did Splinter just leave the lid open? Did he leave a kebab sitting on the plastic grass? Did the massive dog jump up, open the lid and take out the leftovers?
Thanks for clearing that up for me 😂

Reactions: 5
I recall downstairs being done by the well-known flooring company on the high street who does all the influencers houses. Don't remember her mentioning upstairs though.
Oh I didn't know he did that.No wonder he over quotes the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bet Jamie didn't wake her to go up to bed because he was looking forward to a sneaky wank in peace, so left her there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I wouldn't worry about getting the book of lists for half price on amazon, it's a quid or so in most places anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To change his nappy but then he did a shizz (and a wee, she adds later) on the fireplace?!

View attachment 1411101

To make an even more unbelieve story unbelievable, a delivery van rocks up to this house and - despite every other company not requiring a signature or for someone to open the door due to covid restrictions - this one driver asks for a signature.
What I want to know is where the duck was Jimbobnoknob during all this? He wasn’t at work and no way would he have slept through all her screeching. Honestly hunch pull the other one it’s got bleeping bells on

Reactions: 27
What I want to know is where the duck was Jimbobnoknob during all this? He wasn’t at work and no way would he have slept through all her screeching. Honestly hunch pull the other one it’s got bleeping bells on
He was obviously sleeping at the haunted mansion with fiddle and the poltergeist 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Great recap and thread title. So I guess on mhmmdi we'll see all posts asking where can they get mushroom carpet from 🤢 but tbh most people are actually struggling and trying to live day by day so they are stuck with grey. Why don't she do giveaways or something to help her fans a little. Give something back it's just pure greed. She had all her make up sets when doing a add. Even tescos she could give away some of her stuff. It would up her engagement and all. Maybe keep some sheep on her side. But she's just take take take

Reactions: 23
Id like to point out, and it'll come as no surprise, but this is absolutely not today as it has been horrifically cloudy and oppressively humid here today. Not a blue sky in sight.
Was coming on to say that’s day 3 of the same chunk of alpaca footage she’s recorded then.

Reactions: 28
She must be reading…. Perfectly timed 😂

View attachment 1411415
Your lovely team at Penguin ie Me on tattle😉🤣🤣🤣

Did Penquin tell you or was tattle? Lying bleep
Yes it was ME🤣🤣🤣

Someone here has a bingo as they mentioned that all the influencers were posting about prime day…
Me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She must be reading…. Perfectly timed 😂

View attachment 1411415
I feel watched😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.