Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone on a reporting spree. 20 new followers, 1 of those was a genuine person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
B&M 'who else would love to meet Mrs Hinch one day?' ...I'm sorry but if one of your dreams in life is to meet a random stranger who wipes a cloth over clean things and calls herself a cleaner (which millions of other people do for min wage, in the NHS even, where it actually matters and has to be done properly) then your life is a bleeping shambles and you need to re evaluate quickly you sad duck 🤣. Think B&M are having regrets yet?
With a cleaning trolley quite similar to the one Hinch bought and we never see again….
#RIPPOLLY 😭😭

Reactions: 15
I do kind of love the fact that even though she’s a stuck up cow desperately trying to give off rich cuntry vibes, she’s pigeonholed herself in only working with low brow brands. Home bargains, b&m, Tesco, p&g, carpet right. Hardly the favourite haunts of the elite.

I reckon she finds her reputation as hun queen a bit embarrassing and that’s why she’s always subtly trying to prove a point that she’s not skint. I think she’s also embarrassed that she’s known as the “Instagram cleaner”, hence why all her cleaning content now is sort of strained and shoved into a boring montage with a bullshit remark like “I just love wiping stuff guys 🙊🙈 makes my day if I’m honest”. Then straight back to “right who’s got some free hot tubs advice on purchasing a hot tub?”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Suebigfatsue87 I'm going to second (or third) taking a look at Nancy Birtwhistle, GBBO winner and amazing account on IG! I just buy the ingredients in bulk on Amazon (can't personally get to shops right now so have to buy online) and make my own products, using her "recipes". I've always made some but not to this extent, and everything is working really well! (Obviously, the other alternative is to buy in bulk from Amazon!)

If you do want to go down a more eco-friendly route and save loads of money though, I would definitely check Nancy out. Plus she's got a great sense of humour, shows people how to save money (on things like food waste) and bakes some amaaaaazing stuff! 🧁
Think she's my new hero, actually!:giggle: x

OT Hinch is definitely on the way out but I still honestly wish someone would expose her bloody buying followers!
I'm a massive Nancy fan too she's bloody brilliant and her home made eco friendly products work amazing. She's fabulous, the only ads she ever does is for the books she's written, I have both of the home ones. And I love watching her progress with her home grown produce and how she makes stuff last. Everyone should follow her and no-one should follow the Hinch bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do kind of love the fact that even though she’s a stuck up cow desperately trying to give off rich cuntry vibes, she’s pigeonholed herself in only working with low brow brands. Home bargains, b&m, Tesco, p&g, carpet right. Hardly the favourite haunts of the elite.

I reckon she finds her reputation as hun queen a bit embarrassing and that’s why she’s always subtly trying to prove a point that she’s not skint. I think she’s also embarrassed that she’s known as the “Instagram cleaner”, hence why all her cleaning content now is sort of strained and shoved into a boring montage with a bullshit remark like “I just love wiping stuff guys 🙊🙈 makes my day if I’m honest”. Then straight back to “right who’s got some free hot tubs advice on purchasing a hot tub?”
I agree, she thinks she’s above it now, but she’s stuck with the Barmy Army as ‘fans’ and pretending to love tend cleaning 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so I am massively behind after a day of birthdays yesterday and a massive incident at work today, however…….going back to her skin care regime, micellar water is not enough to remove make up!! You need to cleanse twice, once to remove the make up as the first clean won’t get it all off and the second to remove any left over and actually clean the skin, I use a serum from aldi, 3 quid that does the same as whatever she is trying to promote plus a SPF moisturiser morning and night( also aldi). She literally does not have a clue what she is talking about. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t always double cleanse as some nights I can’t be arsed however I don’t wear make up on a daily basis and haven’t for 2 years apart from mascara because I really don’t have time for that and I’m comfortable enough in my own skin to not wear it. Also going on about that serum reducing dark spots on the skin, my skin was awful, I dropped the make up, stuck to a good skin care routine and dark spots have massively reduced. She’s literally clueless, especially promoting skin care with a filter on!!!!! Xx

Reactions: 20
What makes me laugh, we didn’t really see any/much of the Hinch army telling the B&M commenters to be Kond.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Pollyanna263 take it easy, that's a full on day! I'm on the new thread right now. How the duck we're on a new thread alread when she's had a typical day off I don't know 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Ok so I am massively behind after a day of birthdays yesterday and a massive incident at work today, however…….going back to her skin care regime, micellar water is not enough to remove make up!! You need to cleanse twice, once to remove the make up as the first clean won’t get it all off and the second to remove any left over and actually clean the skin, I use a serum from aldi, 3 quid that does the same as whatever she is trying to promote plus a SPF moisturiser morning and night( also aldi). She literally does not have a clue what she is talking about. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t always double cleanse as some nights I can’t be arsed however I don’t wear make up on a daily basis and haven’t for 2 years apart from mascara because I really don’t have time for that and I’m comfortable enough in my own skin to not wear it. Also going on about that serum reducing dark spots on the skin, my skin was awful, I dropped the make up, stuck to a good skin care routine and dark spots have massively reduced. She’s literally clueless, especially promoting skin care with a filter on!!!!! Xx
Exactly this! I started following Caroline Hirons ages ago and she knows her stuff and will call out any bullshit! Bought both of her books, still a lot to take in but if you take the time to learn you'll have a really good regime and it is an investment. The thing is with Hinch's post, surely Garnier or whoever, can't remember now, would have had to approve the post? So how was it even approved? Mind you some of these companies haven't even got a clue themselves what a good skincare regime is! They are constantly putting out misinformation! Another thing that Caroline is known for, calling out other companies crap!

Reactions: 3
I’m so Kate I’m still catching up on page 25 (you have 1 evening off … 🙄 ) but I am crying at all the pantr y bants etc! Hoping to catch up soon but you guys are on 🔥🔥 and I’m crying laughing! Love you nusty hens to the moon & back…! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused as to why it’s been installed. Isn’t anyone able to knock any sense into her? This booth looks silly alone, there’s a reason they’re used for mass seating. The bench looks so uncomfortable and the bleeding lip off the counter is gonna stuck into your back or the poor boys’ heads.
I mean where is she gonna out the boys amazing high chairs they won’t match the decor 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh, we didn’t really see any/much of the Hinch army telling the B&M commenters to be Kond.
This must be the biggest eye opener that the Be Kond brigade haven’t been out to her defence and they usually are laying in wait on Insta, unless it’s just on SS posts

I really feel sorry for the person that sold their house to her because she paid the most money wanted her to have their house because she’s loved it from being a little girl, because she has really f**ked that property up hasn’t she? So much potential and she well and truly wrecked the joint. Bradley looks like he’s done his designs on The Sims

• Haha
Reactions: 13

You saying that about the hot tubs, reminds me of the whole camper van thing..like she was asking loads of questions and done a “mind-map” on owning one because it was a dream…never heard about it after they drove it to another accommodation at Christmas 😂its because nobody gave her one isn’t it😂. She’s so beggy, i can honestly apply this tactic she uses to so many things she has been on the beg for asked for advice about 😂😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am sorry but imagine being a millionaire and wanting gifted carpet from bleeping carpet right :LOL:

I know it's probably Just on that tiny bit of stairs to seem relatable to the Insta hun sheep but their carpet (and fitting) is awful we have it and I would never ever go anywhere near them again but It was all we could afford at the time. Could you imagine Stacey not giving her the wedding date so she is having to guess when she needs to do her big grand move reveal which is why 6 weeks has turned into 6 months (seems like it) so weird her house is not packed up is she going to Just leave everything as it is like some kind of weird shrine to herself for when she goes to visit the poor person that is being forced to move in and worship her daily or is it magically all going to be out in one shot then the next magically packed up and moved already.

As for that story of tit the other day what some actual tit there is no way a mum of 2 children (youngest over a year old) would not of had some kind of order or routine in place did she Just take the baby nappy off then leave him because Ronnie needed her? Just take the baby with you especially if the dog is around as she should not be leaving a baby and dog alone anyway but I am sure its all been covered because its BS

Reactions: 18
You saying that about the hot tubs, reminds me of the whole camper van thing..like she was asking loads of questions and done a “mind-map” on owning one because it was a dream…never heard about it after they drove it to another accommodation at Christmas 😂its because nobody gave her one isn’t it😂. She’s so beggy, i can honestly apply this tactic she uses to so many things she has been on the beg for asked for advice about 😂😂xx
Yeah and that in itself was weird - got a camper an to drive to a lodge? Why not just get a mini bus 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.