Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here is her inspiration for her PanTr Y….
Designed her own didn’t she, it’s exactly the same 🙄
Her whole life is 'styled' from Pinterest it's so obvious!! I wonder what keywords she searches for...shall I begin;

1. Cuntry
2. Farmhouse
3. Rich 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have I missed anything worthy ? I've not been on today til now and you've all talked too much

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Miss Greedy has got her own Glossybox, How many times did Hinch show them🤭🤭🤭🤭

Now I’m gonna sound like a right bleep But Miss Greedy I’m not a fan BUT I’m glad she got it , she moved into the house she bought whilst renovating it . It ain’t a show house she shows the good bad & the ugly she takes the piss out herself ❤😂 . Miss Greedy is relatable compared to Hinch I know she chucks ads up BUT I Can allow ithat 🙈😂 in fact I hope she knocks Hinchoclawfingers Off her perch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
B&M 'who else would love to meet Mrs Hinch one day?' ...I'm sorry but if one of your dreams in life is to meet a random stranger who wipes a cloth over clean things and calls herself a cleaner (which millions of other people do for min wage, in the NHS even, where it actually matters and has to be done properly) then your life is a bleeping shambles and you need to re evaluate quickly you sad duck 🤣. Think B&M are having regrets yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's a shame this sort of thing doesn't happen with IG! Twatter wouldn't disclose bot info to Elon so he said he didn't want to buy it anymore. Now they're going to force him to buy it by taking him to court but that means they'll have to disclose that info now anyway 🤣

Does FB have bots? Never thought about it before...I know there are spam accounts that send those weird messages, is that the same thing?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Suebigfatsue87 I'm going to second (or third) taking a look at Nancy Birtwhistle, GBBO winner and amazing account on IG! I just buy the ingredients in bulk on Amazon (can't personally get to shops right now so have to buy online) and make my own products, using her "recipes". I've always made some but not to this extent, and everything is working really well! (Obviously, the other alternative is to buy in bulk from Amazon!)

If you do want to go down a more eco-friendly route and save loads of money though, I would definitely check Nancy out. Plus she's got a great sense of humour, shows people how to save money (on things like food waste) and bakes some amaaaaazing stuff! 🧁
Think she's my new hero, actually!:giggle: x

OT Hinch is definitely on the way out but I still honestly wish someone would expose her bloody buying followers!
I LOVE Nancy, here books are amazing and shes so helpful if you message her. I was going to post the same myself about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Suebigfatsue87 I'm going to second (or third) taking a look at Nancy Birtwhistle, GBBO winner and amazing account on IG! I just buy the ingredients in bulk on Amazon (can't personally get to shops right now so have to buy online) and make my own products, using her "recipes". I've always made some but not to this extent, and everything is working really well! (Obviously, the other alternative is to buy in bulk from Amazon!)

If you do want to go down a more eco-friendly route and save loads of money though, I would definitely check Nancy out. Plus she's got a great sense of humour, shows people how to save money (on things like food waste) and bakes some amaaaaazing stuff! 🧁
Think she's my new hero, actually!:giggle: x

OT Hinch is definitely on the way out but I still honestly wish someone would expose her bloody buying followers!
I’m going to have a look! Ty!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.