Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that it’s hot for you over there, but even on a 40 degree day here, if my heating somehow magically turned on at 520am I’d be like, “well that’s a bit tit, I’ll turn that off once I’ve dealt with everything else”. I don’t understand the urgency behind it? Like why was that the priority? The heat being on for 5-10 minutes is hardly the end of the world, even on a warm morning. What am I missing? 🤪
Don’t worry, you aren’t missing anything, because it never happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get that it’s hot for you over there, but even on a 40 degree day here, if my heating somehow magically turned on at 520am I’d be like, “well that’s a bit tit, I’ll turn that off once I’ve dealt with everything else”. I don’t understand the urgency behind it? Like why was that the priority? The heat being on for 5-10 minutes is hardly the end of the world, even on a warm morning. What am I missing? 🤪
It's Hinch that's missing the ability to TELL THE TRUTH🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but does anyone else know of any postmen or delivery drivers that deliver parcels that early in the morning? Nah, me neither.

Reactions: 44
I'm sorry but does anyone else know of any postmen or delivery drivers that deliver parcels that early in the morning? Nah, me neither.
My parents have received Amazon parcels at 7.30am before, but they just get left in the porchway. The only time they need to speak to you is to verify your DOB when delivering alcohol and Hinchy doesn’t drink apparently

Reactions: 24
Damn I missed her I’m so relatable guyssssch roller rant. Absolutely obsesccched with shite isn’t she. Oh and it’s all lies obviously 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Amazing how quickly a bleeping freebie perks her up 🙄 if ever we ever needed proof that she’s a grabby, greedy scum bag - that video was it.

• Haha
Don't most central heating systems work on a thermostat anyway? And I don't know about yours but the highest mine goes is about 30. So someone would have had to really crank it up for it to randomly come on during a heatwave, in July. Even with the heating on I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference to the temperature in the room (currently 29 where I'm sitting 🥵

Call me a cynic but I don't think that's the same baking tray either. Didn't look like the scrub daddy was shifting much of those black bits off. Feels like pretty poor advertising to me.

Just watched her sniggering simpleton video of her floofy bastard drinking water....saw the side eye at the end and so hoped he would've spat at her. What an annoying bleeping witch she is, and calling a bloody alpaca baby...🙄🙄

• Haha
Just how many top of the range cooler fans does it take for your heating to come on🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Id like to point out, and it'll come as no surprise, but this is absolutely not today as it has been horrifically cloudy and oppressively humid here today. Not a blue sky in sight.
So humid.Hence a restless day and time to tattle.
Who else has been up and down more times than a bleep's drawers.

Reactions: 25
How is she STILL getting gifted carpet when she’s a multi millionaire what a scruff,not looking for sympathy but I’m having to pay for my carpets weekly with stupid interest because I can’t afford the lot in one go she makes me ill,the mhmmdi group seem to be waking up a bit to her,she needs a reality check 😤
Edited to add it’s a tit ad as well cause it’s filtered to holy tit I’d be fuming if I was the company

Reactions: 29
Tell me you have nothing else to do with your life when you stand in a paddock filming an alpaca having a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So my heating came on the other day (during the 30 degree heat). Any way, it turns out that the batteries in the thermostat were dead (as we haven't used the heating for months) and the default is that the boiler starts up and the radiators come on. Lovely. We didn't realise for ages until someone accidently touched a radiator and then it took us a couple of hours to realise what the problem was (we had to completely shut it down, so no hot water either in the interim). But I didn't take to social media to complain about it and I don't keep my house at 30 degrees all year round, was just relieved that I didn't have to call in an emergency gas engineer.

Reactions: 20
Hunch is REALLY grinding on me lately (not to make the post about me) but my gran got taken to hospital yesterday with the weather being so hot and being unable to leave the house due to medical problems so was too scared to put fans on because of the electric bills she ended up collapsing and was found 5 hours later! The ambulance came 6 hours later, yet people like head ‘influencers’ are burning it on pointless landfill tit! I can’t wait to see hinch crash and burn! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I right that she mentioned a local company measuring up for carpets?
I remember thinking at the time that he wouldn't give her freebies.
I bet she got the advice from him and the approached her trusted carpet donor.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.