Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't be that much of a bad morning if she soon follows with a bleeping ad.
Why would you be annoyed about being left downstairs?! I mean I wouldnt personally.
And where is Jamie throughout her 'manic morning'. Not working surely
Fiddling about in Mad Ma Baker's silk purse, not a word of a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So is Ronnie back to potty training?! That hasn't been mentioned in months.
This is where she could really use her platform to help other parents whose child is delayed.
But nope this morning she's choosing to make out the kids are being naughty (yet again!) And Jamie being that really annoying partner. Isn't Hinches sister part of one of the Facebook groups?! Wonder if she's said something because many posts mentioning how unrelateable Hinch is were removed

Reactions: 21
I've never had a delivery before 9am and I've never had to sign packages since COVID. It's been photos! In fact I've just had a brand new phone delivered and didn't sign it. Dpd just put it on the door step
You’re lucky! DPD put mine in the recycling bin 😂 took a pic of the bleeping bin too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bins are kept in a huge wooden storage unit, complete bulkshit Hinch🤣🤣🤣

So is she saying she had both kids alone downstairs, then Ron needed a poo so she went upstairs and left Lonnie alone downstairs 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
So does this mean R is not wearing nappies to bed ?

Reactions: 7
I'm married to a Postie, mail is only getting sorted at that time and they bundle up from 6am onwards, usually leaving the office at around 8ish the earliest.

There is absolutely no way that happened.
Hi fellow postie wife 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, sorry if this has already been asked, i dont follow her anymore so don’t know where she is 😂. I’m way behind still. Sonwere tthey were at Greyskull then last night and STILL havent moved in or spent a night as a family at the new house? Despite saying they were moving in “in 6 weeks” about 2 months ago?!? Why say it if it wasn’t possible? Its been a year months since they got the keys😂😂Couldnt have been the postman at Llama Lodge as i thought she said they had gates and a top of the range security system..so postie wouldn’t have just popped up and heard through the window? I’m so confused..😂 but I’m guessing she is at greyskull and hasnt moved in..STILL 😂😂

The postie didn’t ask for a signature, the best selling author was trying to make him take a signed book because she’s so famous you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just so surprised she didn't end the rant with her "but I wouldn't have it any other way" bs! "Anyway here's an overpriced novelty sponge which is a complete waste of the world's finate resources, buy, buy, buy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the feck has Henry gotten into the bins, hasn't she got those wheelie bin cover things ? . Even if Jamie didn't close those properly he still would have had to lift up the lid on the wheelie bin , now I know she thinks he's clevvva but he's not that good . Clevvvva man's
Screenshot_20220712-132234_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are all the influencers going on about poo lately??? Are their reps telling them it's relatable?

How the feck has Henry gotten into the bins, hasn't she got those wheelie bin cover things ? . Even if Jamie didn't close those properly
The so called fox would have had it in the night, surely before Henry Hog got to it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.