Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh look at me, im so relatable, we eat kebab just like you from the small business kebbaby down the road, my husband is useless (we know) and my kids tit on the floor, I'm just like you Huns honest.... #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tell me a story Pinocchio…….please include your child/dog shitting all over you house as always and your husband being useless as always

Reactions: 42
She was able to sleep straight through to 3am I disturbed on her sofa ? With 2 small kids?

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little liessss.

Also. Why is it when she wants to be jUsT lIkE uS, she mentions poop? Like what is the correlation between us peasants and being able to relate to pooping kids and animals. Just stop. 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Complains about Henry waking her up at 550 yesterday and today she’s scrubbing poo from the carpet with both kids awake at 5am? Make it make sense, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On todays episode of ‘things that didn’t happen’….. on a serious note she’s quite obviously seen all the posts on that Facebook group saying how she’s not relatable. And decided to jack-a-nory to get the huns on side again.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She must think we are as stupid as her husband. Lying twit can’t even come up with a good fake story. None of that happened and no one relates. duck off.
Good morning everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hahaha I thought that was something one of you nusty trolls had mocked up like the old book covers. I can’t believe she posted that, none of makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Came running here to mention the delivery at 5.30am but I see you've already beaten me to it 😂😂

And in todays episode of 'things that never happened'...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It takes 20 seconds to chuck a nappy on the toddler. Ron would have been fine on the toilet while she sorted out Lennie. Where was she changing him that it was quicker to get him down and move him to the lounge butt naked, than just finish changing him?

Reactions: 34
I’m sure it was more than 6 weeks ago

You would think the breeders would make sure they had enough land before selling them to her. Hmm
it was definitely Father’s Day weekend that she was supposed to move. That was the ‘6 week’ mark x

edit to add - then she changed it to July

Reactions: 13
Which nusty hen mentioned yesterday that getting bodily fluids out of the new carpet would be a nightmare?
Stop reading Tattle Soph! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.