Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new kitchenware reel has been up for 50 minutes, 175 likes and 7 arse licking comments.
4.5 million followers at peak viewing time? šŸ™ˆ Time to pack it in Soph, I've got 2nd hand embarrassment for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The resin driveway and the hot tub really are the final nail in the coffin when most of us are scared for winter and fuel prices and are literally counting the days for the cost of living payment cos weā€™re all so skint, sheā€™s not got a clue, she needs to pull her head out her mystical alpaca world and get it back into the real world!!
oh yes the resin driveway! That was another one! I was going to statt clocking up the proce of all the free stiff she has had and potentially been paid to advertise but I actually think id make myself ill with rage!
She has crap taste anyway and every room looks permanently tinged with magnolia due to the rotten cream filters she uses. I just cant with her today

Mr crunky and I are not on the breadline and the cost of fuel and gas/electric prices has had an impact on us - im not moaning for me, its all the lower income people/families and elderly my heart breaks for. I know that isnt hinches fault - she is just so tone deaf, it makes sick. She does nothing. For example, I know j.k rowling is like marmite and some of her views are well .. quite frankly awful but she chooses to pay the highest tax bracket in the country as she knows how it feels to be in a situation where you are really struggling

why can Sophie not use her platform for good - instead of a brag fest of all the free tit she gets given

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
8.30pmā€¦. Finally curled up on the sofaā€¦.. oh blessā€™erā€™art šŸ™„

Poor love was woken by Hennerz at 6am, naughty Hennerz wanting to be let out in the garden, he should have just peed all over her.

Then a somewhat difficult 10 minute walk in the garden, taking in all of the flowers and being surprised that thereā€™s new flowers everyday and feeling overwhelmed šŸ™„

Then cackling at the floofheadzzz in their paddling pool. Sssilly boyssssh

Up next, bragging about the haunted staircaseā€™s new carpetā€¦. Itā€™sssh musssssshroom ssshade ā€œcuntryā€œ guyyyysh šŸ¤­

Luncheon at a local pubā€¦. Mugshotsssssh all round guyssssssh šŸ¤Ŗ

What a day, hey! šŸ™„

Iā€™ve done real not tend faffing around work today. Iā€™ve done dinner, bathed my three Owlets, got them off to bed. Iā€™ve ironed the girls dresses for tomorrow now that itā€™s cooled down, made lunches, tidied up and waiting for Mr Owl to bring our dog back in from his walk. Iā€™ll give him a cooling showerā€¦the dog, not Mr Owl, although heā€™d love it if I did give him a shower, Oi Oiā€¦. in fact I might just do that and join him, Wooohooohooo šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion because it makes me laugh every time I think about it šŸ˜‚

Wind your necks in nusty trolls and be kond!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The new kitchenware reel has been up for 50 minutes, 175 likes and 7 arse licking comments.
4.5 million followers at peak viewing time? šŸ™ˆ Time to pack it in Soph, I've got 2nd hand embarrassment for you.
It's not her reel!

Reactions: 7
I think Iā€™ve finally reached my limit with that morning post. It would take me 30 seconds to walk round my garden and she spends 10 minutes for a gander. bleeping familiarise herself with some bleeping flowers? Those things that have been on earth since forEVER. I canā€™t stand her!!! 25% of my area is currently in poverty because of the cost of living and where I live isnā€™t even a poor place. How does she have absolutely no awareness of the tit she spouts? I hope she loses it all, every last flower,

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Watch her turn the likes off šŸ˜‚can you do that in reels?Iā€™ve no idea šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could thank that demented woman with a gift voucher for her pots and pans collection, instead of saying fankyou fankyou darlinnn šŸ¤¢ and why canā€™t she ask her how she gets on using them?! Oh yeah thatā€™s because she doesnā€™t give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
100% has a gardener he probably picks the alpaca tit up too
(Bit Kate but been at work šŸ˜)
Yeah she definitely gotta have a gardener šŸ’Æ there's noooooo way her and her prick of a husband could maintain that size garden...bet he has to carry a bag of carrot batons with him for protection incase the floofies are about šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
See out of all the tit she has rubbed in everyones faces recently with brand new fireplaces, sex swamps, murals and Ā£15,000 alpacas. I dont know why, but the comment this morning about taking 10 minutes to walk through her new garden every morning to acclimatise herself to the new house (that she has probably already lived in for the last 6 months) has infuriated me.

duck OFF Sophie, you vile excuse for a human being. There are literally people who cannot afford to feed, clothe and keep their babies warm this winter. There will be elderly people freezing to death and you are strolling round your second home in the garden in bleeping la la land.

it infuriates me so so much. i came on to say - is she reying to allude to the face she has autism now? Just seemed an odd post. Jumping on Ronnieā€™s cash cow?

p.s in our younger years mr crunky and I once ate too many snacks and drank too much full fat coke in a hot tub and ended up getting jiggy with it. I ended up with the worst UTI of my life and then a kidney infection which hospitalised me. Sophie I hope your sex swamp does this to you everytime you use it and gives you ringworm on top of that.
Hope that bleeping helps.
All the best Mrs Crunky <3
Itā€™s the word ā€œoverwhelmedā€. She has absolutely no clue whatsoever. Prize head. She needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This all feels like it's the beginning of the end. Not even that, the beginning started several months ago. So many have had it with her, NOT sure if daily tours, bragging, tap wanking of her 4 upstairs barrfrooms at tend farm with Disney music, filtered blue skies, the 2 staircases and bleeping floofheads will cut it to be honesssht Slopha. šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Listen Hinchy poops we don't need any more narcissistic reels of your morons buying your tat. Everyone and their dog knows the stuff is there. Drawing a heart with an x doesn't make them original just over priced

Reactions: 21
8.30 and finally curled up on the sofa? Soph u are a bleeping twit. I've been up since 5.30 this morning to get a few things done in the house before I went to my real farm, not tend farm to work. I then started my other job at 2.30 and I'm literally just sitting down on the sofa with a plate of toast cause I'm too bloody tired to make anything else. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ You know like the rest of us is struggling to pay for food, electricity, heating and fuel while you wander about your garden for 10 mins taking in the flowers living in Sophs world. Others are busting their balls to keep afloat. Animal feed, vet bills fertiliser, sprays to keep keep blight off our potato crop and diseases off our barley and tractor diesel have all fluctuated so much in price, that people like me can't afford not to have another job. Hinch, you literally have no idea what's going on in the real world. You are so tone deaf to all that's happening around you. Plastic grass , a hot tub and resin šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøYou sucked me in at the start and I'm bloody ashamed to say it. But thankfully I found this gem of a site and I've really had my eyes opened since I joined.
I've got endometriosis, abdominal adhesions, a suspected hernia, a trapped nerve in my shoulder and I'm only 34 šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø but I don't sit and home and get everyone to run rings around me, I work two jobs. Go get a real job and come back to us when you know what exhaustion is. Sitting on on phone all day is not a real job. You're not an "influencer" you absolute bleeping twit and you absolutely disgust me more and more each dayšŸ–•(sorry for the long winded rant guys)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.