Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
Mykonos

Reactions: 4
I can't remember who it was earlier (sorry) who was saying how much better SS is at actually influencing. I have just seen her stories & post from today and I admit I did smile a little, it looks like a beautiful place with lots of lovely fun experiences. Add to that the fact she is happy to be pictured from all angles in a bikini, mum tum on show and scraggy two tone hair on show just makes it all so much more down to earth. I like her from these stories and would therefore be more willing to listen when she advertises stuff.

I'm not naive enough to think she is an angel, I know she lies and I hate the way she uses her kids but times like this show the stark differences and why she is so much more popular than Soph.

IMAGINE Soph on video walking around in just a bikini? It's disgusting to think we have all seen her kids in less clothes than she is willing to show herself in. I 100% believe there is a cousin hen this weekend, but it was a convenient excuse for her to not be on SS hen. If she could have controlled the narrative and filtered every shot she would have been there for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There has got to be something more in this waring shenanigan where SS gets it right and twit hinch gets it wrong.
I can't make head nor tail of it all but I know there's something.
Mr Spacesaver (#notanad) says when I get my lenless eye working and stop squinting I should Google it.
Damn it,I'm gonna do it know.A random Google can reveal allsorts.
Riddle me this Spacedman. I love your posts. I’m trying to decipher this one. Go on. Give us some tea!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll take raw bacon,snotty eggs with processed cheese please,hold the fresh tomatoes,do you have any bitter uncooked paste?
If you could also squeeze that flat in a tiny plastic crimpit I would fall to my knees and weep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think she was invited on SS hen holiday. Stacey got lots of friends from the circles she works in, closer to the Loose Women than Hinch and she’s gone away with what appears to be a handful of lifelong best friends. These girls will be her bridesmaids so I think she’s kept the invite list small to not offend anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Come on you bunch of TROLLZ, you are being completely unfair here,Hinch couldn’t possibly travel to Greece without mummy.
How sad that,that was probably a huge factor. Embarrassing Hinch…embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hen do is obviously going fabulous as she's been following and unfollowing people 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s agonised over saying the right thing in that post to be part of the gang. You can tell with the large spaces where she’s either took something out or put something in. Complete telltale signs. They’re mates with SS - they’re not arsed about meeting you Hinch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please can you post it x

She’s agonised over saying the right thing in that post to be part of the gang. You can tell with the large spaces where she’s either took something out or put something in. Complete telltale signs. They’re mates with SS - they’re not arsed about meeting you Hinch. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I can't remember who it was earlier (sorry) who was saying how much better SS is at actually influencing. I have just seen her stories & post from today and I admit I did smile a little, it looks like a beautiful place with lots of lovely fun experiences. Add to that the fact she is happy to be pictured from all angles in a bikini, mum tum on show and scraggy two tone hair on show just makes it all so much more down to earth. I like her from these stories and would therefore be more willing to listen when she advertises stuff.

IMAGINE Soph on video walking around in just a bikini?
It might have been mentioned already (just catching up) but remember when both SS and Hinch were coming up to 4m followers and SS just about hit there first?
Now SS is on 5.3m and Hinch has slowly crawled to 4.5m. Clearly their very different strategies are showing up in the numbers...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think she was invited on SS hen holiday. Stacey got lots of friends from the circles she works in, closer to the Loose Women than Hinch and she’s gone away with what appears to be a handful of lifelong best friends. These girls will be her bridesmaids so I think she’s kept the invite list small to not offend anyone.
Do you think SS let slip to her sister when hinchs cousins hen was on so deliberately booked it so she couldn't come. They just really seem to avoid each other gemma and Sophie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hinch didn’t go on Stacey’s hen do because she knows she couldn’t of made it all about her, and if she’d tried the ‘were the bestest of friends’ Stacey’s real friends would have probably told her where to go
Gemma definitely would - she’s there to show everyone what a good sister she is and to flog her cups😜👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am no Solomon fan, but duck me, she is schooling Hinch on how to 'relate' to people isn't she. Have a 'tum'? not a problem, get it out anyway. Have fun and sod around with your mates, don't be self conscious. Hinch would NEVER do anything like that. She can't even be arsed to play the instagram game properly like SS. She is lazy and complacent and it will be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So I haven’t seen hunch’s page or been here in about 5 months. But is she hiding a pregnancy?? All her holiday pics have Jamie standing in front of her, or a child, her pulling out her dress etc. Looking back on her grid, no body posts in forever. Underconfident or hiding a bump? Why would she be hiding behind Jamie like that?
Sorry if this is already well established, I’m not reading back 30,000 posts lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.