Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to find her life so empty when she runs out of stuff to buy.
If she ever does run out of stuff to buy, she’ll change her husband. I don’t mean that to sound harsh at all. But she comes across as ‘I want it, I’ll have it’ That absolutely does cross over to relationships. Just look at the posts about the orangery guys. No one does that? Married or single. She’s bored. She’s desperate. Aaaand she’s only been married to Jamie for just under 4 years

Reactions: 28
Whatever happened to the dolls house and all her marketplace tat, I mean makeover projects. Now everything is made from pallets in the tend farm.

Reactions: 32
I haven’t had a drink in over 20 years. I still join in & have fun. Not drinking is no excuse
If a woman can’t drink she can’t have fun It’s a real shame that people still think a woman can’t join in and have fun because she’s pregnant. Yes it’s a little uncomfortable at times but bloody hell! Does life stop for women as soon as they fall pregnant? My favourite thing about being sober whilst pregnant was telling everyone else what utter dicks they were

Reactions: 27
I think she's got too greedy to ever be done. It's like an addiction. She loves the attitude and bragging . Nothing she has is never enough . She'll keep going for as long as she can

Reactions: 24
If your next door neighbour was acting the way Hinch does, most people would be concerned. We’re not seeing her every move but we are seeing what she shows us. That’s very worrying

Reactions: 11
fgs I read that as “they’ve also reported her to Stacey Solomon”

Reactions: 22
Well, I’ll have them know that none of us have ever done a screenshoot, not even of the Al Paccas

Reactions: 16
Guyysch...i know the tiny village of Maldon has its own climate etc, but why has this dick filtered this picture of his 'cycle spot' so much it looks like hes in the middle of a fuckin blizzard
It's the estuary at low tide hun. atv

Reactions: 10
Agree. Stacey is miles ahead of Hinch. I'm not a fan but her stories are fun to watch, she's a natural, her career isn't confined to Instagram, she can sing, she can present and presents a likeable personality onscreen. She can also be funny. I'm sure a lot of it is acting a character but it seems natural and unforced and is a much more interesting story than anything Hinch produces. By comparison, Hinch is stilted, inarticulate, attempts at being funny fall flat because she just isn't funny. Stacey gets her demographic, she has pots of money but isn't particularly show off, when she went on about her pool it didn't make me think what a show off, it just made me think good for her, she works hard at her TV work. Hinch showing off expensive items is just someone incredibly untalented, who does not deserve the money she had made, showing off. Totally different. Stacey will always have a TV career as well as Insta. Sophie will only ever have Insta because she's not good enough to do anything else. She is truly appalling on TV.

Reactions: 48
Seeing endless stuff hinch is getting I do have ariana grande song in my head 7 rings .

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (baby)
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it (oh yeah)
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)

Next time she shares next ad or purchase. Hinch should play this as it's her song

Reactions: 27
Guyysch...i know the tiny village of Maldon has its own climate etc, but why has this dick filtered this picture of his 'cycle spot' so much it looks like hes in the middle of a fuckin blizzard
Cycle spot me arse, he drove there in the Grinch MotorHome of Dreams. #caravanofcourage

My bet is, she’s not been invited to the wedding either and it’ll be the big house move!

Reactions: 11
That child Lennie never ever has a dummy out of his mouth even at soft play and on holiday snap. He’s going to have a speech impediment if she’s not careful he’s always got that rammed in his mouth probably so she can get a perfect shot of the bros. I mean to say my own children had dummies but not constantly like that

Reactions: 16
I did loads of things while I was pregnant and had an absolute blast! And the best parts were would always let me go to the front of the toilet queue, and I didn't have a hangover the next day! You absolutely can have fun while you're not drinking.

My bet is, she’s not been invited to the wedding either and it’ll be the big house move!
The thing is, if she wasn't such an awful person, her and Stacy might have actually been real-not-tend friends and she'd be in there with her actual celeb friends. But she just thinks she's better than SS despite SS being in the fame game for well over a decade and Hinch getting lucky in a photo sharing app a few years ago. If SS closed her Instagram accounts, she'd still have all the presenter work. It's not her main source of income. She does the occasional promotion or swipe up, but really her page is just about her and her family. Hinch would have nothing. She's got no other talents to fall back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Only time I remember I log burner was when she was designing the doll house, so I think we can all agree it was 100% going to be the new house reveal and she never used it (and we never see it either!)

Reactions: 22
What's a cycle spot

So the selfish cow wouldn't let Inch have a gym as the equipment is ugly, so the poor bugger has literally got on his bike......keep pedalling and don't look back

Reactions: 21
She's followed another of Stacey's friends. I have second hand embarrassment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.