Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it not Lonnie who was playing with plasters dangerously close to the top of the stairs the other week?

Reactions: 14
What kind of bleeping idiot takes plasters for a kid to play with on a flight?!
Well - we all know the answer to that one, don't we?
To be fair the flight is just over 2 hours without a tailwind, and although I don't know the shops in Pollensa well I'm sure there would have been somewhere to buy sticker books instead of wasting plasters. What a twit!

Reactions: 21
What are you thinking?
Oh nothing more than it’s something that he finds familiar and repetitive. As a ND child may, for example.
But rather than addressing it as such or keeping it private she suggests that it’s a great idea for everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
What kind of bleeping idiot takes plasters for a kid to play with on a flight?! A wee trip to The Works and you could get all sorts of colouring books and sticker books. Oh yeah but then it’s not #gifted is it?
i must be an idiot then cos I’ve done the exact same for my daughter 😬. She loved playing doctor and would rather have played with plasters than a book or toys on the plane

Reactions: 10
I introduced my youngest to this classic this weekend 🤣
Aaah Polly it's my fave, hope the little'un liked it, I'd love to be watching it for the first time again.
Jim and Hinch are a bit like those door knockers come to think if it... "one of us always tells the truth and one of us always lies" but without the truth bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaah Polly it's my fave, hope the little'un liked it, I'd love to be watching it for the first time again.
Jim and Hinch are a bit like those door knockers come to think if it... "one of us always tells the truth and one of us always lies" but without the truth bit.
Well we’ve watched it about 5 times in 48 hours, which is good as I’d have had to disown him if he hadn’t liked it!

Ha ha ha yes! Would love to chuck them in the bog of eternal stench!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her ‘pantry’ I call a cubbyhole & mine is ram packed full of tit like the iron & ironing board, my ex’s tools (must get round to selling those 😂) & other pointless bits of crap, I don’t have a glass door but a wooden one, out of sight out of mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you know what it would have been nice of them to take his parents with them on holidays to spend time with their grandchildren instead of those live in grandparents of hers who see them every day and what do they do…leave his parents to look after the bleeping animals. She’s just a spoilt witch and can’t probably be bothered with the other set of grandparents

Reactions: 37
For anyone with little ones, asda do a princess sticker story book (I'm sure there is a "boy" version too) it has loads of different princesses along with a story for each princess. There's about 8 different ones, and then a few pages of all the different outfits hats shoes etc and you dress the princess up based off the story it tells and what the character wants. Such as Princess Ellie would love to wear a pink dress, purple shoes, pink hat. etc etc etc.
My 5 and 4 year old love them and it takes them a while to do, and it's easily appropriate for a 3 year old too, like Ronnie. She could of sat and read the story and have Ronnie find the "pink dress with yellow flowers" that the princess asked for, and he's getting a story read to him at the same time!
Even if he didn't do it properly and just dressed the characters up how he likes.
Great for everyday but perfect for a flight!

But he's not allowed anything age appropriate is he. Enjoy your plasters Ron xoxoxox

Reactions: 30
Bit of a random aside here guys, but I was thinking about how much these Influencers share about their children. I thought I'd start a list and see if having it written down would help document just how much they over share. I'd be interested to know how many Influencers, huns, sheep or people who call us nusty would be happy with the following being freely shared on the Internet about themselves? Or their own children?

Even teenagers these days know that things on the Internet stay forever, so imagine having all this info posted about yourself to ANYONE before you were even aware of what the Internet is?

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

Ps) For any lurking sheep, these are all things she has shared about R&L and is information that could be used in any way the person on the Internet who found it wanted to. Have a think about the repercussions and ask yourself, would you be happy to share all of these details of yourself to the world?

Your date of birth
Your full name
Time of birth
Birth weight
Photos of you in the bath
Photos of you being breastfed
Your family nick name
Photos of you in only a nappy
Photos of you on the toilet
Photos of you in various states of undress ie. topless, in only a nappy etc
The school you attend
Details of your food likes and dislikes
Details of your favourite hobbies
Details of the tantrums you had over silly things
The messes you made around the house
The time you pooed in the hall
Your medical history
The professional help you had as you had a development delay
Your first steps
Your first family holiday
Your first words
Opening your Birthday/Xmas presents
The layout and front of your house
The days you attend various clubs
How much hard work you were as a toddler
It is so disgusting that there are no rules about children, especially influencers' children, being protected online. There are so many rules around privacy these days. Anything our children attend, we have to sign forms giving permission to share their images. We always say no. School always send messages to parents before big events asking them to enjoy the event and if they feel the need to have the camera out, to blur out other children and not to share other childrens' images online as a lot of parents haven't given school permission to share their photo.

Other information about R+L:

Mother's maiden name
Cousin's/aunt's/grandparents' names
Mother and father's DOB
Their address(es)
The jokes your father made about dildos to his teenage niece.
The sexual innuendos your mother makes about people doing their job.
Pets' names

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
i must be an idiot then cos I’ve done the exact same for my daughter 😬. She loved playing doctor and would rather have played with plasters than a book or toys on the plane
I do think it's cute, kids like the most silliest of things. But, I think it's more that Ronnie doesn't have toys, books, stickers.
Ronnie likes what SOPHIEEEEE wants him to like. Ronnie likes routine no Sophie likes routine Ronnie likes feeding the alpacas in a very specific way no Sophie likes it. Ronnie has a very specific bedtime routine where things simply cannot be out of order no Sophie likes the routine then slips up and shows a video of Ronnie not giving a toss about so called routine
Yano?
Playing the whole Ronnie loves plasters (not the first time she's mentioned it) is for speculation. Oh Ronnie has his favourite things that calm him down and OOOH it looks like it's plasters. She talks bollocks, I just don't think she knows her own child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I do think it's cute, kids like the most silliest of things. But, I think it's more that Ronnie doesn't have toys, books, stickers.
Ronnie likes what SOPHIEEEEE wants him to like. Ronnie likes routine no Sophie likes routine Ronnie likes feeding the alpacas in a very specific way no Sophie likes it. Ronnie has a very specific bedtime routine where things simply cannot be out of order no Sophie likes the routine then slips up and shows a video of Ronnie not giving a toss about so called routine
Yano?
Playing the whole Ronnie loves plasters (not the first time she's mentioned it) is for speculation. Oh Ronnie has his favourite things that calm him down and OOOH it looks like it's plasters. She talks bollocks, I just don't think she knows her own child.
and even if he does, she doesn’t need to push it and make all the sheep do it just because they see her do it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.