Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwwwww now she's letting Lonnie be near the alpacas alone. They're gonna see something considerably smaller than themselves and one day it'll end BADLY.. Stupid bleeping idiot

Reactions: 31
All jokes aside is SophaRoseIfYouNoseYouNose ok?? Floofie di Floofs?? duck off!! Shes absolutely deranged. I just loveeeee um guysccch If I'm honest 🤬 And dont get me started on that video of Hennerrrzzz licking her scorched mush probably five mins after he'd been licking his lipstick in Mummmazzzzzz fave spot on the honking sofa. I can smell that sofa from here 🤬 Dog hole, fake tan and febreeze 🤢🤢 Shes irritated me tonight, sorry to rant

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can a bunch of trollz be more concerned for her child’s safety than she is???? Why is that baby stood on his own in the middle of a big garden with 3 Alpacas?

Remember when Stinky Stace had Rex ragging around that stray cat and all of a sudden he’s in hospital having stitches on his lip?? That was after the trollz repeatedly warned her against it. Same thing here eventually. They do stupid things trying to prove Tattle wrong. Just stop 😔 Animals are so unpredictable.

Edit to add: It was never confirmed by Stinky that it was the cat. But funnily enough it wasn’t seen for ages. I don’t follow her anymore so wouldn’t know if it was seen with Rex again

Is Hinch a big fan of Game of thrones? I hope so cause that chandelier looks like the big ass ball in the opening titles 😂

Screenshot_20220704-192540_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-192300_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not been on a few days so just catching up. So, this is the woman who covers herself up and doesn't like showing her legs due to the bruises from her blood disorder? And in the past she's mentioned not showing her arms off due to her surgery scars? The same woman who is self conscious about her body and lives in baggy shapeless clothes?
This doesn't look like someone who is anxious and worried about her imperfections.

View attachment 1390047
Any normal person would be more concerned with that bloody sunburn, holy tit.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she has to use plasters, why not the buy the kid something more appropriate like… I duno stickers 🙄

• Haha
How can a bunch of trollz be more concerned for her child’s safety than she is???? Why is that baby stood on his own in the middle of a big garden with 3 Alpacas?

Remember when Stinky Stace had Rex ragging around that stray cat and all of a sudden he’s in hospital having stitches on his lip?? That was after the trollz repeatedly warned her against it. Same thing here eventually. They do stupid things trying to prove Tattle wrong. Just stop 😔 Animals are so unpredictable.

Edit to add: It was never confirmed by Stinky that it was the cat. But funnily enough it wasn’t seen for ages. I don’t follow her anymore so wouldn’t know if it was seen with Rex again
Hinch talks about having so much ang-zi-itee, yet non is reflected on her children’s safety or needs.
I haven’t seen the stray cat but Rex seems to be rolling around less in the bed with her feral sausage dogs.
That was another dodgy parenting moment for best bubz.

Reactions: 19
Who videoed the welcome home with the dog ? Had I handed anyone in my family my phone to put that show on they would be calling for an intervention from medical professionals not hitting the record button !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Travel with toddlers advice' 🤣
Give overrrrrrrrrr.
She wasn't on the flight alone with 2 children. Have her sheep forgotten that part? She had 3 other adults with her!!! FOUR adults with 2 children, one that probably slept majority of the way because he's only 1, is a piece of piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.