Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so popular guyzzz! Everyone wants me at their Hen!!

She is currently trying to search through her iCloud to find videos of the last hen she was at (probably her own) so she can post it at the weekend 😂

2149781F-29A6-41B8-ABC9-0452001DD256.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t like her, she does my head in but I’m so surprised she’s just openly gone “this is why I can’t make it” instead of milking it for hours so people keep watching her stories to see if she posts anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing wrong with the tarmac other than “it’s been down for years”. It looks fine love. Don’t be so grabby.
How many of you have resin drives?
A better question of the demographic of your followers soph would be “how many of you have driveways?” bleeping hell.
Exactly, pointing out there is nothing wrong with tarmac except only brand new is good enough for Princess Soph. Not that she can even pick the colour without her parents advice - you’re an adult Soph, you can pick whichever one you like the best.

Glad she clarified that borders for at the edges as I wasn’t sure where borders normally go.

Missed off the main reason you are going with them though, that they are paying you to advertise them and therefore your driveway is absolutely free. No need for good curb appeal when you have a massive gate and no one from the curb can see your driveway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch, you are a bleeping fool!!!!
This RESSSSINNN driveway bullshit is not recent is iTTT?
Errm ... NAILS! twit.
Screenshot_20220706-145605_Samsung Internet.jpg

ETA - Just seen other comments. She's using pre records again. A free driveway? I shake my head - what a couple of bastard freeloaders 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t like her, she does my head in but I’m so surprised she’s just openly gone “this is why I can’t make it” instead of milking it for hours so people keep watching her stories to see if she posts anything!!
But it’s all a load of crap, even if the cousins is this weekend it’s only Wednesday, she coukd have gone for a few days🙄

Reactions: 20
Like fuk would she miss out on SS hen because it's another family members hen, it's because she knows she couldn't control everything and everyone and she'd probably get told to fuk off if she did and Freda would be too far away to give her the tranq or bitty .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The resin looks like bird seed 🤣 & there is duck all wrong with the driveway she has, always has to have new all the time! Hope her money runs out very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I knew she wouldn't go 🤣 she is raging behind those forced nice replies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.