Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh no go!!!! Sleuth around and report your findings back to us nusty hens pleeeease 😇
Too risky - if Mr Fartycat saw her, he'd probably have right old go at her as he suffered the fallout from Sinkgate (neighbour religiously followed her plughole-cleaning "hack" and ended up buggering up her sink and flooding the kitchen for 3 weeks) He tried to help blessim but the plumbers merchants had sold out of spare parts - wonder why?
So no. Sorry but on this occasion I'm not taking one for the Tattle team!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her stories seem very passive today… The unnecessary cleaning of an oven on holiday and a post of a handy man she clearly has a crush on… the sort of posts someone would put after a row. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just watched the twats stories.....bleeping saddos, a possible £10k + holiday and they’re faffing around on the gram, filming a cupboard with cleaning stuff in it and filming cleaning 🤪

Right......Sopha, you oddity, you didn’t invent cleaning products or the activity of cleaning the home. You’re a two bit tend hairdresser tending to be a cleaning sensation and tending to be a mother.....get a loife hunnnnnay. Switch your phone off and FFS give those little boys some privacy and your attention on your holiday....and when you get home to wherever the duck that will be, Greyskull or Liars Lodge 🙄

I think she is incapable of living in the moment and enjoying anything. How sad and she has the audacity to say her “Trolls” are jealous. Well I’m not a troll, I have an opinion and that opinion is that I hate liars and people who use people, especially their children to make money. She says “Trolls” are jealous, jealous of what? Being incapable of seeing what’s right in front of your face and appreciating it. Well I for one do, a lovely husband, three beautiful children, wonderful family and friends......and absolutely no wish to exploit people to make money and try and be a tend celebrity 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just watched the twats stories.....bleeping saddos, a possible £10k + holiday and they’re faffing around on the gram, filming a cupboard with cleaning stuff in it and filming cleaning 🤪

Right......Sopha, you oddity, you didn’t invent cleaning products or the activity of cleaning the home. You’re a two bit tend hairdresser tending to be a cleaning sensation and tending to be a mother.....get a loife hunnnnnay. Switch your phone off and FFS give those little boys some privacy and your attention on your holiday....and when you get home to wherever the duck that will be, Greyskull or Liars Lodge 🙄

I think she is incapable of living in the moment and enjoying anything. How sad and she has the audacity to say her “Trolls” are jealous. Well I’m not a troll, I have an opinion and that opinion is that I hate liars and people who use people, especially their children to make money. She says “Trolls” are jealous, jealous of what? Being incapable of seeing what’s right in front of your face and appreciating it. Well I for one do, a lovely husband, three beautiful children, wonderful family and friends......and absolutely no wish to exploit people to make money and try and be a tend celebrity 🙄
Well said. She is obsessed. Of course Stacey posts a home update and there she is with hers . Look what I got sent yesterday 😂 their holiday looks tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched they awful I didn't think Ash was that tall but they all so short nothing looked nice on her at all. So unless your a graiffe please don't buy hinch clothing 🤣
Also it does appear she is not wearing knickers, while trying on Hunch Sofaware, and is returning some of the 'pieces'. Probably, definitely a valid reason to wash before wear 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28

There are thousands of superior IGers than her who have lifestyles I may envy…

but hers…

just no!!!

She’s a has-been with serious mental health problems, owns a dopey enabler husband, a control freak mother, children she can only tolerate at best, a dog she can’t be bothered to walk, no sense of style, taste or class. A very boring life. She bought a gorgeous house and has made it as brash and tacky as her. She’s a cringy, awkward person that behaves like a desperate housewife who wants her cobwebs dusting. Anything else revolves around reading about herself on the internet and clawing at 5 second wonder freebies… no thanks 😊 no jealousy here either.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There are thousands of superior IGers than her who have lifestyles I may envy…

but hers…

just no!!!

She’s a has-been with serious mental health problems, owns a dopey enabler husband, a control freak mother, children she can only tolerate at best, a dog she can’t be bothered to walk, no sense of style, taste or class. A very boring life. She bought a gorgeous house and has made it as brash and tacky as her. She’s a cringy, awkward person that behaves like a desperate housewife who wants her cobwebs dusting. Anything else revolves around reading about herself on the internet and clawing at 5 second wonder freebies… no thanks 😊 no jealousy here either.
In short - she's a size 5 futz mashive cuntz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What sort of a piss poor buggery bollicking photographer took these photos and didn't have the common decency to Photoshop Jimbobinchwormknob's neck rolls??????
Just posted the same. Sorry for the unintentional plagiarism! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ash from ashandchels has done the hinch clothing haul. She's so up her clit she's lying saying she loves it all but then slips up saying she's sending all but one back, why if you love it all porky pig? 🤥
but in short, the clothes do not cater for the fuller women, not one single piece suits Ash in the slightest.
You need to go watch the stories, it's a disaster IMO
Just watched the stories (don’t even know her but seen a few comments on here) but £28?!!!! They all look bloody awful! Not sure if it’s because she’s a larger woman and the style just doesn’t suit her or what but I’m a size 12 and definitely would not buy a single one of them.

Also she likes Charlotte Dawson massive BARF 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.