Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it was definitely posted here by a Tattler around the time they went to Alton Towers šŸ¤”
It was me. They were at AT while I was at Thorpe Park. Sheā€™d be in the dog basket at the thought of actually having to clean those scruffy toilets!

Reactions: 17
But why not celebrate fathers day and Ronnie's birthday as a family firstšŸ¤”
Probally already have lol šŸ™ˆ knowing how Sophie loves a pre record is this holiday even in real time you have to wonder.

Is that the reason sheā€™s not gone to a 5 star resort incase she is spotted in the wild and nothing to do with a calming holiday for little Ronnie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This sounds far fetched but 100% truth, Met a fellow tattler at the camping shop yesterday, was looking at chairs (2 options red or grey) I said not going for crappy hinch grey we'll get the red ones- the woman next to me laughed and said tattler? I was shocked šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Has she only said see you next month? Did she ever say anything about 2 weeks? Because to be honest Iā€™m thinking the lack of content could be because they are literally away until the farm house kid finished and by posting so little each day she can spread it out over 2/3/4 weeks instead of just a fortnight, if that makes sense, all the vest
Yes like they did with the extension. Went from holiday cottage to holiday cottage fir weeks till it was finished šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
Hennerz šŸŽµStuck At Tend Farm With YoušŸŽµ
While the twats are away Hennerz will play.....well sing actually šŸ¤­ (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Off topic but why is everyone saying stroller? I always thought that was an American word. In uk English I thought prams were for small babies and buggies for bigger babies? And stroller is American for buggy? Or is a stroller actually its own different thing?

Ps please forgive if this sounds very stupid, i don't have kids as u can prob tell šŸ˜…
I call the ones for babies prams, and ones like she showed for older kids a pushchair. buggy and stroller are definitely American slang words

Reactions: 12
What wonderment will Sopha Nose treat her hunzzz to today šŸ¤” More moaning about farm animals disturbing her sleep.... yeah Schweeetā€™art, farms are noisy, not like tend farms šŸ™„

More links to stuff that sheā€™s had an epiphany about thatā€™s been really helpful on holiday *Sighhhh* šŸ™„

Sopha, not that youā€™ve read here since Geppetto created Pinocchio ( šŸ‘ƒšŸ»If you nose you nose šŸ¤­) but itā€™s a pushchair hunnnnnay šŸ™„

I just really canā€™t be arsed with her BS today šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like it was definitely posted here by a Tattler around the time they went to Alton Towers šŸ¤”
Ah yes i believe you're right.

It was me. They were at AT while I was at Thorpe Park. Sheā€™d be in the dog basket at the thought of actually having to clean those scruffy toilets!
Ah yeah i remember that now. Oh yeah absolutely she would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So is this definitely Jamie's parents villa? Ole Jim short fir James must be worth a few Ā£Ā£ or his parents anyway.
Or have they just hired this?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been loitering over on the KP thread a lot recently because Hinch is so boring.

one thing Iā€™ve noticed about KP is she never deletes negative comments. I genuinely donā€™t think she gives a tit.

Does Hinch delete her own or do one of her mates monitor the account and delete them before she sees them? Fitting in with the whole ā€œSoph isnā€™t allowed to be upsetā€ theme

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve been loitering over on the KP thread a lot recently because Hinch is so boring.

one thing Iā€™ve noticed about KP is she never deletes negative comments. I genuinely donā€™t think she gives a tit.

Does Hinch delete her own or do one of her mates monitor the account and delete them before she sees them? Fitting in with the whole ā€œSoph isnā€™t allowed to be upsetā€ theme
Prob freda that looks after it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Iā€™m sure she said once that someone deletes them before she sees them. Heaven forbid having a different opinion from the princess šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While she is quietā€¦ if any of you became famous would you read your tattle thread?

Reactions: 12
While she is quietā€¦ if any of you became famous would you read your tattle thread?
I think you couldnā€™t help but be curious.
Edit, I think how you handled it afterwards would be telling. Would you rant, try to change/apologise or would it be water off a ducks back?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.