Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when shes in holiday she can't help advertising tit!!! ??not an Ad?? But when the links are clicked she gets paid doesn't she??

So, little ron, shows the majority traits of autism I.e sensory , loud noises, practically non Verbal and his “tantrums” … rather than saying he’s on his own journey, she could make a massive difference in awareness on her platform about autism but instead gives out affiliated links. Typical hinch He would have been tested for it by now surely?
Isn't it the first time she's mentioned about his sensitivity loud noises?? She could bring so much awareness but from my POV, at times she has shown being shameful. Hiding his delays making out he could talk when he couldn't. She's a tit excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 17
Well I guess that’s Rodrigo the cockerel she’s got lined up for tend farm struck off her Christmas card list then.....she’ll have him sent off to the “Woken Princess Sopha from her beauty sleep people” quick sharpish.

Damn shame that, I was hoping she’d duck about tend farm saying “Hiya cock” just like her fashion icon Bet Lynch 🤭
All the cock jokes and she is such a dick 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And it's these sort of comments that encourage it! The girl has said herself she has learning difficulties, and I assume the people in the comments section are grown ass women as they are all Hinch obsessed. But once again, no reaction or comment from her 'best friend'. She is no doubt either freaked out by it or ripping the piss out of the poor girl (not that she'd ever know about it).
Hinch has commented in the past though, and follows her so she has encouraged her and knows perfectly well that this girl has issues.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if any of the clothes bought for this holiday will ever be seen on the boys back in the U.K. It’s odd to me that she feels like they need to have everything brand new to go on holiday, just like needing everything brand new when they move to the new house
Without it, she has no content innit #ad #undeclaredad #alsoanotherad

I remember once she did a ‘deep clean’ on her clean toilet (I’m sure it was before Ronnie was born but could be wrong) it didn’t look any different after she cleaned it. It does make me chuckle looking back, what a fraud 😂
Never understood filming yourself cleaning a toilet, vile, however when a would be attention seeking IG account attempting to be the next big thing in cleaning (and by the way, you're to late, it's over) shared a story of themselves cleaning the loo with a tit stain in situ, feckin hell it was revolting.🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey nusty trolls! Im totally kate to the party -

im guessing she is pregnant again and when she is back from holidays (probably went 500 years ago and its a pre record)a companh has been in and packed for her and moved everything ready for them coming home … then we will get the tour of an undecorated nursery with a newly bult crib in it as an announcement … guarantee it!

p.s she will have plenty of reading material for holidays, not books like … just tattle

So, little ron, shows the majority traits of autism I.e sensory , loud noises, practically non Verbal and his “tantrums” … rather than saying he’s on his own journey, she could make a massive difference in awareness on her platform about autism but instead gives out affiliated links. Typical hinch He would have been tested for it by now surely?
Not nescessarily, the may not teat until he is over 5 … i could be wrong

Without it, she has no content innit #ad #undeclaredad #alsoanotherad

Never understood filming yourself cleaning a toilet, vile, however when a would be attention seeking IG account attempting to be the next big thing in cleaning (and by the way, you're to late, it's over) shared a story of themselves cleaning the loo with a tit stain in situ, feckin hell it was revolting.🤢🤢🤢
yes! I know exactly what you’re talking about 🤢 it should’ve come with a warning. I don’t want to see any toilet being cleaned, clean or not...surely everyone knows how to clean a toilet. Hinch shows the most basic cleaning, the stuff we do on auto pilot. Some of her fresh and up Fridays are her doing the tidying up that I do every single evening when the kids go to bed 😂

Reactions: 9
Has she only said see you next month? Did she ever say anything about 2 weeks? Because to be honest I’m thinking the lack of content could be because they are literally away until the farm house kid finished and by posting so little each day she can spread it out over 2/3/4 weeks instead of just a fortnight, if that makes sense, all the vest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she only said see you next month? Did she ever say anything about 2 weeks? Because to be honest I’m thinking the lack of content could be because they are literally away until the farm house kid finished and by posting so little each day she can spread it out over 2/3/4 weeks instead of just a fortnight, if that makes sense, all the vest
She’s dragged it on for too long now. She’s so tit at Instagram. It’s almost as if she’s lost interest 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off topic but why is everyone saying stroller? I always thought that was an American word. In uk English I thought prams were for small babies and buggies for bigger babies? And stroller is American for buggy? Or is a stroller actually its own different thing?

Ps please forgive if this sounds very stupid, i don't have kids as u can prob tell 😅

Reactions: 18
Off topic but why is everyone saying stroller? I always thought that was an American word. In uk English I thought prams were for small babies and buggies for bigger babies? And stroller is American for buggy? Or is a stroller actually its own different thing?

Ps please forgive if this sounds very stupid, i don't have kids as u can prob tell 😅
Lol yes I'm the same! My kids were in a "buggy" once they got toddler age.

I wonder if she's trying to sound posh 🤔

Reactions: 18

Yep! I call it a buggy 👍🏻 Doesn’t sound stupid at all. Buggies and strollers are the same thing. It depends on the brand I suppose...a lot of them call them strollers these days but they are the same

I don't have kids, but a few siblings and nieces and nephews. I remember my mum referring to 3 things differently (which my siblings have since used to refer to various items). They called the flat, laying, new baby one a pram. They then moved into buggies, ability to sit up, 'cosy toes' attachments, etc. but are still quite cumbersome. Stroller was used to refer to the lighter weight things that fold right down that were taken out as they got a bit bigger again or when small, foldable and lightweight was ideal. I have no idea if those terms were just ones my family used and if my description makes sense, but even though buggy=pushchair=stroller in the US, we were using it to describe a slightly different product.

Reactions: 10
I've just seen the video of that young girl unboxing the bear and I am beyond disturbed. Where are her parents/carers? That is worrying behaviour and I think is stalking. What's even more disturbing are the people commenting on it....Jesus wept, I need a lie down!
ME too just went through her videos. She is obsessed and Hunch is enabling and facilitating her behaviour. Its irrational, I understand she may have some intellectual problems but she needs some intervention.

I was just on Google to see if I could find it but came across this instead 🤣 imagine it on her; Hen, Ren, Len, Roy, Rod, Ray, Jay 😂😂😂 I'm pissing myself as I'm writing this 🤣
That looks like different types of turds on the Bristol stool chart.. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So at this isn’t Inch’s parents villa, it’s even more sad that they came back to the Uk to babysit Henry whilst Hinch and parents went there, especially when it was Father’s Day and Ronnies birthday 😳
Maybe they came back to move into there new home ?

Reactions: 7
Same I saw someone tag her in their 'infertility journey', literally a video of them looking at pregnancy tests in real time and they were negative. Who does that?! I've been unfortunate enough to have a miscarriage, and I will share charities etc but I would NEVER post something so personal! To quote another nusty hen (apologies, can't remember who), but Instagram has alot to answer for. When it was just FB, you'd never see tit like that but for some reason people see IG as a place to post whatever the hell they like, for likes?! I just cannot get my head around it. I'm in my early thirties so have lived through having no internet and seeing how the internet has evolved and it's just crazy how it is now, and it will only get worse!
I'm similar age to you and feel exactly the same way about the Internet. It's like we're in the awkward middle age having started with no Internet and watching social media etc develop into... Well I've no words to describe it.

Reactions: 13
Yeah it's defo not true 🤣
Yeah here in Germany we have two different Aldis thanks to the brothers having an argument. Unfortunately we live in an Aldi Nord area, Aldi Nord is tit. Aldi Süd is much more like Aldi in the UK but according to Wikipedia Aldi in the UK belongs to Aldi Nord? Why is my Aldi so tit then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.