Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is doing her usual. Stealing other influencers posts. PTWM posted this first (not keen on her either. They are two peas in the same pod)
I was going to say the same. I had to go back and check I was right but she’s seen it PTWM and posted it herself. Her day can’t of been that busy that she didn’t have time to Google her own good night post surely!! Xx

Reactions: 10
*shaken you
*broken you

Illiterate best selling awfor
Exactly what I was going to say. I’m a grammar pedant (not attractive I know) and I simply couldn’t quote something with the wrong words. Don’t get me started on “I dove in the water”.

As for playing the sympathy card AGAIN, either say I’m facing X or be quiet about it. Otherwise it comes across as just attention seeking crap. And guess what? We all have our burdens. My hip replacement hasn’t gone that well and my surgeon won’t do the other one until it’s better so I’m struggling with the pain. My nephew tried to commit suicide at Christmas. My lovely friend died of cancer a couple of years ago, leaving behind her 11 and 13 year old kids.

None of us have a perfect life. But we put a smile on our face and do the best we can. I don’t post wallowing messages on social media because it’s fake and superficial. I am blessed with lovely friends I can talk to though.

ETA: not criticising us sharing on here, I think the support is one of the nicest things about Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh yawn. Pity posts from Slotha again. This from the woman who, when there was pregnancy speculation, posed in the tightest jeans and cropped top in front of the mirror. Also put on fake tan flashing her flange to insta. She always does this before a big announcement. Wonder what’s coming
In my opinion she looks absolutely fine. Just attention seeking. “Nobody knows what I’ve gone through”. What’s that then you lazy mare? Sounds like she was spoilt her entire life, always pandered to and now has it all at her fingertips for not much effort. Try some real hardship love, then come back to us
Just a weight thing. I used to be a size 10/12. 2weeks after my third daughter I was back in shorts. Tiny waist big boobs 🤣. Then after my stroke I was trapped on the sofa (not thru choice soph). I’m now an 18 even tho I eat healthily. Nothing fits me. And now I’m suffering from peri menopause so I expect the weight will increase. Makes me weep. But it is what it is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The odd thing is... I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for two houses Sophie.

Maybe if you didn't filter yourself to be completely unrecognisable then maybe you wouldn't feel so self conscious when people see the real you 😒

Reactions: 36
The odd thing is... I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for two houses Sophie.

Maybe if you didn't filter yourself to be completely unrecognisable then maybe you wouldn't feel so self conscious when people see the real you 😒
The only person I feel sorry for when it comes to Sophie is Ronnie. Ronnie and no one else. Lennie is absolute golden child, Henry will never do any wrong, Sophie won't do wrong in anyones eyes. Ronnie is and always will be the black sheep of that family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Because she filters and body tunes herself to the max, I think she lies on her sofa looking at all the pictures of herself absolutely gutted she looks nothing like that and wishing she did.
Totally agree and I also think she's never happy with anything in her life, she's always wanting more or bigger and better, don't think she'll ever be truly happy when her goals are unattainable, she needs to realise she's privileged more than most and no matter how much botox we all age, really believe she's just a narcissistic and very jealous/envious woman.

Reactions: 21
I love that every time SS announces something big, Sofa has a meltdown and throws herself a pity party 🤣 she's so transparent she's obviously insanelyyyyy jealous of best bubs to the moon and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh yawn. Pity posts from Slotha again. This from the woman who, when there was pregnancy speculation, posed in the tightest jeans and cropped top in front of the mirror. Also put on fake tan flashing her flange to insta. She always does this before a big announcement. Wonder what’s coming
In my opinion she looks absolutely fine. Just attention seeking. “Nobody knows what I’ve gone through”. What’s that then you lazy mare? Sounds like she was spoilt her entire life, always pandered to and now has it all at her fingertips for not much effort. Try some real hardship love, then come back to us
Just a weight thing. I used to be a size 10/12. 2weeks after my third daughter I was back in shorts. Tiny waist big boobs 🤣. Then after my stroke I was trapped on the sofa (not thru choice soph). I’m now an 18 even tho I eat healthily. Nothing fits me. And now I’m suffering from peri menopause so I expect the weight will increase. Makes me weep. But it is what it is
Exactly. She makes out she has had some real hard time. No hun you got a bit big, had an op, lost weight. Had some kids surprise surprise your body has changed.
All choices you made hun. Nothing has happened to you. And if you don't like people commenting on your life then get the flip off of insta. Noone is forcing you to fleece your sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only person I feel sorry for when it comes to Sophie is Ronnie. Ronnie and no one else. Lennie is absolute golden child, Henry will never do any wrong, Sophie won't do wrong in anyones eyes. Ronnie is and always will be the black sheep of that family.
Yes, the kids have no say in any of this. It's not fair and there will be repercussions in the future. It's that not just limited to those children... that's all children that have been flogged as online content to make their parents money

Reactions: 19
Exactly. She makes out she has had some real hard time. No hun you got a bit big, had an op, lost weight. Had some kids surprise surprise your body has changed.
All choices you made hun. Nothing has happened to you. And if you don't like people commenting on your life then get the flip off of insta. Noone is forcing you to fleece your sheep.
It’s her defence mechanism as she simply can’t take criticism on board. It’s all common sense if she had any humility - stop showing off your endless spending in an economic crisis, stop using your children for content and stop filtering yourself so you’re unrecognisable. I could add in learn some merchandising vocab other than “I love it guyzzz” but we’ll stop at the first three as it would remove 90% of the criticism.

She must have the biggest ego if she can’t see that people’s comments have some basis In the truth.

Reactions: 21
Not been on in a long time - real life took over not tens farm life butttttt here comes the Solomon once again - ‘you can spend your summer picking up alpaca tit whilst I’m in the pool’ ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She must have the biggest ego if she can’t see that people’s comments have some basis In the truth.
This is what gets me, and I've said it before, a huge variety of people here, from different backgrounds, ages etc and we ALL see this tit, and yet we're ALL nusty trolls, yeah alright Soph :rolleyes: I wonder if she convinces herself of this as well, if she knows deep down she's a fraud, then again she's pandered to by her army and family so much that anyone that doesn't like her is a jealous troll AND she doesn't exactly have much insight to anything at all so maybe not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if there will be another pity post this morning,we know she likes to do things in three’s.I can’t see again the one from last night,dunno if it’s deleted or just me.
Also why does she put ‘love you’ on every post of SS….bloody hell she says it to SS more than I say it to my husband 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s very tall and a max size 12, I’d hardly say she’s overweight. She needs to sort her fucked up head out. She’s passing on fucked up body issues and she already couldn’t care less about their privacy. She’s asking for estranged children.

I feel sorry for Lennie to because chances are he didn’t want his childhood shown to 4 million cum sluts either. My husband was the black sheep to by the way and his sibling saw through it and now also doesn’t speak to the parents despite being the golden child 🤣 hinch very much lives in the present, she doesn’t think about the repercussions of her current self. Imagine how many threads will be on here when Ronnie can read and see how vile his mum was. This won’t be great reading if he does grow up and think “why the duck do so many people know me? How come some of my childhood pictures are online” worst still, imagine someone not very nice finds them and takes the piss? Oh hinch doesn’t care because money money money

Reactions: 32
This is what gets me, and I've said it before, a huge variety of people here, from different backgrounds, ages etc and we ALL see this tit, and yet we're ALL nusty trolls, yeah alright Soph :rolleyes: I wonder if she convinces herself of this as well, if she knows deep down she's a fraud, then again she's pandered to by her army and family so much that anyone that doesn't like her is a jealous troll AND she doesn't exactly have much insight to anything at all so maybe not 😂
I completely agree. I wonder whether that’s why she seems to spend all her time with her family and very little with friends. Because it keeps her bubble of delusion intact and makes her impervious to criticism. Hence why she simply can’t hack Tattle, she hates the truth being said.

If I was an influencer (which I’d hate), I would see personal criticism as part and parcel of that line of work. I can’t imagine expecting everyone to love me. I’m not trying to be cruel but she has no banter or intelligence, why does she think everyone should love her? Each to their own, but I’d be bored senseless decanting stuff into labelled jars, I’d far rather be out and about seeing friends. She surely must expect that some of us women don’t aspire to be 1930s housewives glued to our home. (No judgement if that’s your thing).

Reactions: 22
She’s very tall and a max size 12, I’d hardly say she’s overweight. She needs to sort her fucked up head out. She’s passing on fucked up body issues and she already couldn’t care less about their privacy. She’s asking for estranged children.

I feel sorry for Lennie to because chances are he didn’t want his childhood shown to 4 million cum sluts either. My husband was the black sheep to by the way and his sibling saw through it and now also doesn’t speak to the parents despite being the golden child 🤣 hinch very much lives in the present, she doesn’t think about the repercussions of her current self. Imagine how many threads will be on here when Ronnie can read and see how vile his mum was. This won’t be great reading if he does grow up and think “why the duck do so many people know me? How come some of my childhood pictures are online” worst still, imagine someone not very nice finds them and takes the piss? Oh hinch doesn’t care because money money money
Exactly this!

If she remotely had any issue with her body image we wouldn’t be seeing so much of it. Any kind of full body photo, or photos in general I hate of myself. I refuse to filter anything so I just decline having a photo taken. As a last resort I’ll have a sneaky photo with my children as those are memories. But they certainly aren’t for millions to view. She’s so toxic it’s unreal.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.