Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it took Stacey's pool post half an hour to pass hinchs Henry post in likes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Has she mentioned the jubilee yet? Bestie bubs Stace is anti monarchy so doubt Hinch will let herself have a positive opinion.

Funny thing is the original Mrs Hinch persona would have been all over it for content. She’s too scared of having an opinion nowadays as she knows it doesn’t earn her money.

Reactions: 45
So the woman who puts filters on her filters is now getting all relatable with us gals and is going to boldly wear her summer clothes…..

duck off and when you get there, duck off some more. You can’t sit at the head of your pity party one day and the next casually distort your features to the point of ridicule an act like that’s normal. That’s not showing empathy or support just your narcissistic true self. If your body bothers you that much go and spend all the time and money you have on a good therapist, dietitian, and a personal trainer and learn to be healthy and the acceptance of the things you can’t change; something millions of women would kill for the opportunity to do. But I guess that sounds like too much hard bleeping work and you’d rather keep up the poor princess charade. You’d actually win over a lot of people being that honest but what would I know.

Right I’m putting my soapbox away and finishing my gin…

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So the woman who puts filters on her filters is now getting all relatable with us gals and is going to boldly wear her summer clothes…..

duck off and when you get there, duck off some more. You can’t sit at the head of your pity party one day and the next casually distort your features to the point of ridicule an act like that’s normal. That’s not showing empathy or support just your narcissistic true self. If your body bothers you that much go and spend all the time and money you have on a good therapist, dietitian, and a personal trainer and learn to be healthy and the acceptance of the things you can’t change; something millions of women would kill for the opportunity to do. But I guess that sounds like too much hard bleeping work and you’d rather keep up the poor princess charade. You’d actually win over a lot of people being that honest but what would I know.

Right I’m putting my soapbox away and finishing my gin…
Nail on the head. She wants maximum reward for minimum effort. Describes her Instagram account perfectly.

Reactions: 38
Slightly off topic here, but I just have to say this. I’ve been looking at a few cleaning groups these days, you know, looking for some actual tips and hacks, but all I seem to see is people decanting products into labelled jars. Is this Hinch’s fault? Do normal people do this?? I love baskets and labelling (mild OCD) yet the only thing I have in it’s own basket is my pegs! Dishwasher tabs, laundry powder, Unstoppables (sorry guys, I can’t help it, I’m addicted to the green ones!) - I keep them in their packaging!

Reactions: 23
Great re-cap @Sausage90 💕
@Pollyanna263 I hope you have some time for yourself this evening xx

Our community here is nothing but supportive, her latest pity please simper me is just for more attention.
This vile woman 'currently' has no money worries & isn't chronically/seriously ill! There is duck all wrong with her body and she knows it. She puts on this huge 'anxious/insecure' act which we all see through. Sopha hates that!
Every single item of clothing i could wear 2 years ago doesn't fit along with all my rings that were fine for 25 years.
Since I developed serious health problems, my body has changed drastically and actually I loathe myself. Approaching menopause is a crappy time any woman's life too. I've had to buy new things to wear (not much, as I'm not a big spender on clothes). I eat healthy and none of it is of my own making.

Those who love us for who we are and stand by us through the good and bad times are like gold dust (really found out who) and it's shocked me how few. Not after simpers just saying xx
This bloody woman has no idea! I'm sure her post has upset a good few today. Why is she still 'a thing'? 😣🐔💕
In v similar boat & cried at a hospital apt this week over my struggles with it all. Totally get it xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anybody else reckon that Zoph is as green about Stacey’s pool as the pool was a year and half ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Anybody else reckon that Zoph is as green about Stacey’s pool as the pool was a year and half ago ?
There'll be a pool at Hinch Farm before we know it, she hasn't shown that secret garden round the side after she showed it that one time, it's probably in there.

Reactions: 31
There'll be a pool at Hinch Farm before we know it, she hasn't shown that secret garden round the side after she showed it that one time, it's probably in there.
They'll go away in the camper for the weekend and come back to a fully completed outdoor heated pool, complete with slides and diving board and she will have absolutely no idea how this happened to little old her 🥲

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I feel her and Jamie are more hot tub kind of people, their kids can't even play in the garden let alone have a pool for them. But the sleazy pair would a perv in the hot tub like in the tree house stories 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
In v similar boat & cried at a hospital apt this week over my struggles with it all. Totally get it xx
Sending you a big hug xx
Yup, also cried in hospital this week but we crack on or we'd 'crack up' 💕
Health is everything and to be surrounded by good people helps as does a sense of humour, but sometimes it all gets a bit much 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I simply don't and can't feel sorry for her. Her figures fine, but if she can't see that then that's on her. She has an apparent ED that she's been hospitalised for before so maybe she needs that professional help again. And to stop filtering herself into someone unrecognisable. She does this to herself.

We have to remember this is Hinch. She's a manipulative narcissist. She cannot function without the adoring comments, being told noooo you're beautiful how you are which her inbox will be flooded with by her sheep. She needs them comments to function. That's what she wants.

She needs help and nothing more.
Spot on with everything you say. I think her filtering herself makes it even harder for her. When ‘fans’ spot her (rarely) she hates it because everyone can see her in all her glory and she looks so different to the filtered version she shows on social media (possibly why she doesn’t leave the sofa) I agree there’s nothing wrong with her, she’s just desperate for attention and validation. Surely there’s no other reason for it. I just don’t get her?!

Reactions: 29
She’s not liked or commented on SS pool post yet. Expect the comment to be all about how she can’t wait to use it with her best bubs to the moon and back🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t go on the SS threads 🙈 but are pool fences not required in the UK? I don’t normally jump on the whole death trap thing 😂 but pools are really heavily regulated in Australia, so it’s a bit shocking to see such a big pool with no fence.

Reactions: 21
Sending you a big hug xx
Yup, also cried in hospital this week but we crack on or we'd 'crack up' 💕
Health is everything and to be surrounded by good people helps as does a sense of humour, but sometimes it all gets a bit much 🤗
Absolutely nothing to do with Hinch but I just want to say how lovely you are. Without going into detail, your words help more than you’ll ever know

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t go on the SS threads 🙈 but are pool fences not required in the UK? I don’t normally jump on the whole death trap thing 😂 but pools are really heavily regulated in Australia, so it’s a bit shocking to see such a big pool with no fence.
I’m sure she said they were having one installed. Along with a pool cover, which has already been done.

ETA: security fences on pools are not required in the uk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Absolutely nothing to do with Hinch but I just want to say how lovely you are. Without going into detail, your words help more than you’ll ever know
Oh what a kind thing to say! 💕
There really are so many truly lovely people on this thread, I can honestly say being here has helped so much. If anything, Hinch has shown us that despite everything we face, we wouldn't want to live her falsified life!
Hang in there @E.T, I wish you luck whatever it is you are facing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Awwwww another pity post from Sopha today eh. Poor poor didums, really feel so sorry for her having to make a big decision on what clothes to wear to go out. 😏🎻 Must have been so hard for her that she needed to take the rest of the day off to recover. Poor fucker.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.