Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fine with showing her body when she is in control I.e. can filter... but less comfortable showing her body in real life when she can't add huge disney eyes and barbie doll curves

Reactions: 28
I think she's trying to goad people into slagging her off, she wants Tattle to say that she's fat so she can cry troll and The Sun can run a crappy little article about how poor Mrs Hinch isn't able to get her arms and legs out due to cruel troll comments. Well unlucky, Sophie, no-one on here says that you're fat, you'll have to look elsewhere for content for your pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Two things, firstly “best selling author” reposts stuff which is completely grammatically incorrect. The word is “interpret” Soph, not “interrupt”. Buy yourself a bleeping dictionary!
Secondly, stop telling people that they don’t know what you’ve been through in your life when you’re only 31 and you’ve already written 2 autobiographies!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Two things, firstly “best selling author” reposts stuff which is completely grammatically incorrect. The word is “interpret” Soph, not “interrupt”. Buy yourself a bleeping dictionary!
Secondly, stop telling people that they don’t know what you’ve been through in your life when you’re only 31 and you’ve already written 2 autobiographies!
I think the real version of events would have been a better seller.She missed a trick there.

Reactions: 13
The church thing is interesting, I can’t work out what it’s hinting at. Ronnie is in nursery now. I’ve not read any of her books, does she mention being religious in any of those? They didn’t get married in church did they and I don’t remember them christening Ronnie

I’ve never known anyone take so many photos of themselves in church either. Most people just go!

Reactions: 35
Are you supposed to assume that they've had the children Christened or to be precise Baptised?

Reactions: 26
No knowledge of Ronnie getting christened. I wonder if all the church visits are to get them both christened

Reactions: 15
I'm going for big OTT christening or god forbid they're renewing their vows.

I'm not sure which is worse to be honest

Reactions: 22
So are they

a) getting Lonnie christened (was Ron?)
b) ‘tending to be religious to apply for the good school for Ron (meaning not going Private after nursery)
c) getting on the good side of the priest ready to the exorcism at Liars Lodge
Or they just popped in for the picture to ignite a fire with us nusty trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So are they

a) getting Lonnie christened (was Ron?)
b) ‘tending to be religious to apply for the good school for Ron (meaning not going Private after nursery)
c) getting on the good side of the priest ready to the exorcism at Liars Lodge
It's the LV belt 🤣🤣 how bleeping chavvy is she. Can't even dress appropriately for church

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the hell is she wearing on her bonce? And she really needs sort that nest out, will have 3 birds nesting in it at this rate, I mean she squawks enough so they will be able to communicate with her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This may not be all churches and it may be different in England but when we Enquired about a christening the church asked us to attend mass for a few weeks before the christening.

This may not be all churches and it may be different in England but when we Enquired about a christening the church asked us to attend mass for a few weeks before the christening.
That was the speculation when Jamie started going last year wasn’t it. Baptism ready for school application 🙄

Reactions: 24
She's wearing a £400 belt...... Just incase anyone cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA sorry didn't realise you'd already clocked it @Pollyanna263

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.