Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a kind thing to say! 💕
There really are so many truly lovely people on this thread, I can honestly say being here has helped so much. If anything, Hinch has shown us that despite everything we face, we wouldn't want to live her falsified life!
Hang in there @E.T, I wish you luck whatever it is you are facing xx
Thank you so much. I’ve been reading this thread for a very long time but only just started contributing to it. I always worry I’ll say something wrong but thank you for being kind. I guess this thread is the one and only thing we have to thank Hinch for xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t go on the SS threads 🙈 but are pool fences not required in the UK? I don’t normally jump on the whole death trap thing 😂 but pools are really heavily regulated in Australia, so it’s a bit shocking to see such a big pool with no fence.
Yes! I'm a kiwi. I just asked in the thread

That's a big old pool and no fence. And she's wee ones. I'm surprised.

Reactions: 11
Short memory Soph. Not that many moons ago that her solution to negative body image was the fast fix/gastric band.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic here, but I just have to say this. I’ve been looking at a few cleaning groups these days, you know, looking for some actual tips and hacks, but all I seem to see is people decanting products into labelled jars. Is this Hinch’s fault? Do normal people do this?? I love baskets and labelling (mild OCD) yet the only thing I have in it’s own basket is my pegs! Dishwasher tabs, laundry powder, Unstoppables (sorry guys, I can’t help it, I’m addicted to the green ones!) - I keep them in their packaging!
don't get me started on this 🤣🤣 drives me mad emptying stuff into other stuff!? I don't get it also won't you just make more work for yourself having to wash out the containers before refilling!? I aint about that life 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you so much. I’ve been reading this thread for a very long time but only just started contributing to it. I always worry I’ll say something wrong but thank you for being kind. I guess this thread is the one and only thing we have to thank Hinch for xx
No worries. Never worry about 'saying the wrong thing' and feel you can always contribute.
This is the thing, Hinch, her enablers and Sheep think everyone here is a raging jealous "troll". I don't think any of us would want to be her or lead her kind of life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We may be "trolls" to princess Sophie but we do actually have hearts and support each other on here when it's needed. It's very rare anyone says something out of line tbh. I was like you for a while when I first joined 3 years ago and lurked rather than commenting, scared I would say the wrong thing.
But everyone seems to be on the same wavelength and I started posting and haven't stopped since! Sopha can say all she wants and try to blame everything on us. But we know we look out for each other and have the support. Same can't be said for Soph. She supports herself and herself only.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No worries. Never worry about 'saying the wrong thing' and feel you can always contribute.
This is the thing, Hinch, her enablers and Sheep think everyone here is a raging jealous "troll". I don't think any of us would want to be her or lead her kind of life xx
I don’t think anyone here is a jealous troll. I see more of that on her page. It’s funny how her followers preach that but the only place you see it is on her Instagram or her comments on others pages...by her followers. Why can’t we have an opinion anymore. Social media is so damaging. Are we all supposed to walk around with rainbows as headbands constantly shouting ‘I love everyone and everything’..........‘like’ me...please 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Slightly off topic here, but I just have to say this. I’ve been looking at a few cleaning groups these days, you know, looking for some actual tips and hacks, but all I seem to see is people decanting products into labelled jars. Is this Hinch’s fault? Do normal people do this?? I love baskets and labelling (mild OCD) yet the only thing I have in it’s own basket is my pegs! Dishwasher tabs, laundry powder, Unstoppables (sorry guys, I can’t help it, I’m addicted to the green ones!) - I keep them in their packaging!
So i think there might be something wrong with me but, I keep it all in the packaging it comes in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I mean, it's been designed to keep the product at it's best and, most of all, safe. I don't want to look at any of that tit ever, it's all locked away in a cupboard 😂😂. I don't need to see my cleaning products and it's fine if people want their homes to have a specific aesthetic but seeing things constantly online gives me weird anxiety. It makes me feel as though I'm not a normal person for wanting to organise anything like that 😆
My ADHD could never.

No harm to anyone else who likes decanting products into jars etc. but it's just too much effort and life is too short for all of that for me.

PS, who has all the space?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We may be "trolls" to princess Sophie but we do actually have hearts and support each other on here when it's needed. It's very rare anyone says something out of line tbh. I was like you for a while when I first joined 3 years ago and lurked rather than commenting, scared I would say the wrong thing.
But everyone seems to be on the same wavelength and I started posting and haven't stopped since! Sopha can say all she wants and try to blame everything on us. But we know we look out for each other and have the support. Same can't be said for Soph. She supports herself and herself only.
That’s it isn’t it?! She supports herself, no one else matters. I haven’t seen anything out of line here...it’s what she shares and its commented on. I think she hates that she can’t delete our comments. Thank you for your kindness. It really does mean everything to me. I’m writing this message still deleting and rewriting it. I’ve been reading here for ages and I’m so glad I finally commented

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So i think there might be something wrong with me but, I keep it all in the packaging it comes in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I mean, it's been designed to keep the product at it's best and, most of all, safe. I don't want to look at any of that tit ever, it's all locked away in a cupboard 😂😂. I don't need to see my cleaning products and it's fine if people want their homes to have a specific aesthetic but seeing things constantly online gives me weird anxiety. It makes me feel as though I'm not a normal person for wanting to organise anything like that 😆
My ADHD could never.

No harm to anyone else who likes decanting products into jars etc. but it's just too much effort and life is too short for all of that for me.

PS, who has all the space?!
I agree! 🙌

Also it is 100% my absolute laziness which makes me lob cleaning products in to the locked cupboard when unpacking the shopping, only to be looked upon again when doing a laundry load/room clean.

I guess the difference between ours and the Huns houses is we invite friends round to spend time with them, not to show off our cupboards, and we aren't sad enough to spend our lives filming editing and uploading ourselves doing the mundane household chores 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh just duck off with your never ending woe is me pity posts. Wanting sympathy and her ego stroking yet again. Jesus christ can she get any more insufferable. 😒😒😒😒

Screenshot_20220604-012928_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The whole shite she posted about her body is ridiculous. On a ‘good’ day I change outfits 4-6 times on a bad day I try everything in my wardrobe, cry and settle for a baggy jumper and leggings. Body dysmorphia is horrible. I feel some days I can’t even leave the house because of how horrible I feel about myself. She clearly says this crap for sympathy to feed her fat ego. She doesn’t have a mummy tummy/over hang, she has money in her pocket to make all that vanish. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes! I'm a kiwi. I just asked in the thread

That's a big old pool and no fence. And she's wee ones. I'm surprised.
I’m shocked that it’s legal!! Surely the fence is the first thing you’d do! A child drowned here very recently after wandering into someone else’s backyard and the gate to their pool wasn’t properly closed 😢. I guess not as many pools in the UK, but still!

Sorry for being off topic! I see Sophie has finally commented on Stacey’s post. Can feel the jealousy from here…

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I simply don't and can't feel sorry for her. Her figures fine, but if she can't see that then that's on her. She has an apparent ED that she's been hospitalised for before so maybe she needs that professional help again. And to stop filtering herself into someone unrecognisable. She does this to herself.

We have to remember this is Hinch. She's a manipulative narcissist. She cannot function without the adoring comments, being told noooo you're beautiful how you are which her inbox will be flooded with by her sheep. She needs them comments to function. That's what she wants.

She needs help and nothing more.
Agree with you completely, I don’t think she has any self loathing which is a reason for a lot of eating disorders, I think she is just very vain and starved herself in the lead up to her wedding and likes how she looked and got addicted to that feeling and perhaps found it hard to see her body expanding during her first pregnancy as I thought she looked very underweight when pregnant the first time, however I truely believe it’s now just attention seeking and trying to get the sympathy vote because she may have found a slump in her worshippers due to the recent excessive spending she’s done, having 2 houses and redoing the new one all at once and having everything she wants immediately, especially with the current economic climate, unfortunately her silly sheep will fall for it all and Teflon hinch and her sleezy husband will be laughing all the way to the bank 😡

Oh what a kind thing to say! 💕
There really are so many truly lovely people on this thread, I can honestly say being here has helped so much. If anything, Hinch has shown us that despite everything we face, we wouldn't want to live her falsified life!
Hang in there @E.T, I wish you luck whatever it is you are facing xx
I feel the same, this feels like a safe place where people don’t judge each other but just offer genuine kindness

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Slopha in a modern chavtastic remake of Little Women, where instead of wasting away on a chase lounge due to some incurable lung disease, Slofa post vague stories about her health and telling the dear reader to DM her for details........from the comfort of her crushed grey stinkin velveteen futon. Just credit me in the closing titles, ok? Cameltoe Productions in collaboration with The House of the angry AcronManzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So another pity post then? I'm guessing someone's in the dog bed crying over Stacey's pool.
Ps has she commented yet? I had a look but couldn't see anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she have the gastric band procedure before she got together with Jimbobnojob?

Reactions: 7
Iv stayed off her Insta for a few days. But it seems she’s not actually done ANYTHING for ages…is this right???
When I used to search for these threads on trending they’d be well up at the top…not anymore! Says a lot when when the ‘trolls’ are getting bored

It's like a vicious circle with her, whenever Stacey posts something she can't match out come the pity posts. She's so glutenous and envious of everything and everyone. That is no way to live.

Anyone feel an announcement or something? That's the 2nd pity post. So she goes on about body image etc etc. Then the next it's about "people don't really know what's going on'. I just sense she's going to be releasing something. I'm not doubting anyone with body issues, duck I have them myself. But when Hinch is banging on about all these body issues she has but has been seen in dresses and has shown off more skin than the next person, it's confusing. The issues she has with bruises, has that been a lifelong thing or recent?? Because that never bothered her before, i.e. hot tub pictures, pictures when she's been on holiday, those eBay summer dresses. I wonder if this is all about SS wedding, she's bridesmaid isn't she

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.