Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Hinch - you pathetic being! 🖕🏼
From a woman who moved a total of 18 times from a baby until I was 36 (14 years ago), including 3 international moves, UK to Cyprus, Cyprus to Germany and back to UK.

Grow some balls Hinchliffe's you lying, lazy buggery arsewipes! 🤪💩

Got lots to catch up on later as I'm mentally knackered after a Heamatologist Oncologist appointment & confirmation I won't be able to attend my own daughter's wedding in Turkey this summer. 😢

I care if you lot are ok, Hinch is a waste of Oxygen & a massive twit! xx
Blessed Be Thy Nusty Hens! 😘❤🐔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Moving tips. Like shes going to packing herself and renting a self drive van.

Course you are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey Solomon’s stories a couple weeks ago quoted helping a ‘special someone’ pack up and move house. I thought that was her!! Pre-record or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here
She’s probably had Staceys sister - the label lady- print some special sticky labels for each box, which will no doubt have a Hinch farm theme -we know how she loves to help the environment and isn’t wasteful in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck off Hinch - you pathetic being! 🖕🏼
From a woman who moved a total of 18 times from a baby until I was 36 (14 years ago), including 3 international moves, UK to Cyprus, Cyprus to Germany and back to UK.

Grow some balls Hinchliffe's you lying, lazy buggery arsewipes! 🤪💩

Got lots to catch up on later as I'm mentally knackered after a Heamatologist Oncologist appointment & confirmation I won't be able to attend my own daughter's wedding in Turkey this summer. 😢

I care if you lot are ok, Hinch is a waste of Oxygen & a massive twit! xx
Blessed Be Thy Nusty Hens! 😘❤🐔
Oh, Magic. Poor you. It‘s times like this when the self absorbed, entitled twit really gets to you. Sending hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't drink at all. Haven't touched alcohol for over 25 years. I avoid telling people as much as possible. I usually just use the excuse that "I'm driving" because most people seem to have a real issue if you're tee total.
Exactly this. I’ve got tee total friends and I literally know this from the ONE time they told me when we first met! It’s bizarre to keep randomly bringing it up, as I say, liars always have to keep adding too much detail or repeating it; so obvious.

Oh ffs....Mini milk are a quid you bleep!
But she’s so busy!

this is why her lies don’t add up, sooo busy but has time to do this shite, Sophie you are legit the worst liar ever. Lazy bleep

• Heart
She's had that house what? 9 months? And she's fretting about moving... hinch try buying and selling in one day like the rest of us. twit face

Reactions: 25
Oh, Magic. Poor you. It‘s times like this when the self absorbed, entitled twit really gets to you. Sending hugs xx
I haven't even looked at her crap since Sunday night, no desire to, only just skimming through what I've seen on here just now and this thread has lasted a whole 4 days!
No time for the gruesome twosome, but definitely need and have time for the support & funny banter between us nusties ❤ xx

• Heart
When my kiddles were little (25+ years ago) I used to throw those Frubes things in the freezer. My daughter and I were shopping last week and she spotted them and was reminiscing about how fabulous they were 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't even looked at her crap since Sunday night, no desire to, only just skimming through what I've seen on here just now and this thread has lasted a whole 4 days!
No time for the gruesome twosome, but definitely need and have time for the support & funny banter between us nusties ❤ xx
We need a hug react button

• Heart
If freezing pouches of Ellas Kitchen is 'busy with work' I absolutely despair. Some people, my partner included, are doing actual hard labour for 60+ hours a week to put food on the table and this twit wonders why shes annoying folk!!! We arent exactly on the breadline but we have to be careful what we spend. This idiot fritters away £££ on useless stuff 🤬🤬 and doesn't bat a filtered eyelid!!!

• Heart
Not watched her stories for a while - wtf has she done to the outside of that house, I thought it was brick??

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree with the love of ole Charlie use, I mean it would be a waste of the great honking honker on Inch. It would explain her bizarre 'live' Ronnie first birthday rant
Yes I missed that but I witnessed the time she rubbed a nappy on her face 🙄🙄 very bizarre, I’ve had 3 kids and know how tired a mum can be but I can honestly say I never once did that😂 or the manic Friday cleaning videos ???

How is she so busy with work?? She does duck all.

Tips for moving:

Ummm, how about pack your stuff into boxes and move in 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really tries to push that busy working narrative doesn’t she, I know personally that when working with young kids I most certainly wouldn’t have time to clean out alpacas crap and video it or piss about making flowers or stars shaped vegetables

Reactions: 12
I don't drink at all. Haven't touched alcohol for over 25 years. I avoid telling people as much as possible. I usually just use the excuse that "I'm driving" because most people seem to have a real issue if you're tee total.
I find it sad that people have an issue with it. My family a brilliant with my husband and when we first got together 26 years ago most just said nice one wish we were the same and that’s it no further questions. Where as his own family treat him like he’s some kind of freak. It annoys me so much that they can’t just accept him the way he is. The only time I would have an issue was if he had a problem with other people enjoying a drink but he doesn’t.

Reactions: 11
Tips for moving?....duck off Hinch most of your stuff has already been moved and whats left will be going to the tip!

Reactions: 12
Why is she sitting in her front garden to eat a takeaway. Why not the back? It either has no sun or it’s full of alpaca shite.

She came dangerously close to providing 30 seconds of content there with the morning alpaca routine, before launching straight into an AD.
Maybe she wasn’t feeling well..
Your username is effing hilarious 😂
Also the moving post really peed me off I’m due to move from my temp accommodation soon and I’m actually stressing about having to do it in 1 day hunch! Not over the course of several months I can barely afford the frigging moving van,read the room also…..
9BA792BB-CD58-4AB4-975C-92908B51FBCD.jpeg

theres people on the hinch group worrying about energy price rises (along with the majority of us) and she’s faffing about with 2 houses why can’t they see through her bullshit !😩
Edited to add: save money buy NOT buying her shite tesssschhhhoooo range ! I’m so angry sorry trolls lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.