Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she labelled Lennie’s ‘feets’, I was really wondering what those things at the end of his legs were! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My god Lonnie looks like a different kid in her last post 😳 stop putting filters on your son's you hole

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who can seriously be arsed with that faffing around! As someone else said just give the poor lads a mini milk! I did spot all the tubs of Ben & Jerrys in the freezer though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She came dangerously close to providing 30 seconds of content there with the morning alpaca routine, before launching straight into an AD.
Maybe she wasn’t feeling well..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are not happily married 100% she is after a new bloke.
I don’t think she’d have any luck no other guy except jimbobneedsajob would put up with her I’d imagine she’s hard work as let’s face it she’s never alone with the kids and having to put up with her family being constantly around

Reactions: 14
Why does Ronnie's bed only have 1 guard on it? Do kids only fall one way out of bed? 🤔🤣
No way would I ever defend the cretin,but she might reason if he falls the other way and just gets shocked by the long necked monstrosity (g.raffe not hinch)🤣 he'll ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't bring myself to watch her today. Heard the first couple of stories saw her telling ppl not to watch blah blah and thought, today that's exactly what I'll do. Haven't the energy for her smugness right now.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Where or where has this year gone Lennie?
Who cares,you've earned us more than a few penny.

Reactions: 16
She knows proper vocabulary but she deliberately uses made up words and slang words around her children, you would of thought that if your three year old can’t talk you would speak properly.
“No you keep it Len”
“Floofs”
“Brekkie”
“Feets”
You carry on Sophie deliberately hindering your child’s language learning 👍
Lennie looks like a clown with that filter people that filter their children are sick individuals.

Reactions: 18
Is anyone able to do the next thread later?
I’m not sure I have capacity today.

If it’s after 6 o’clock I’ll probably be okay but too much going on during the day today
I’ve survived today and you fat hens haven’t talked too much so I can do next thread unless anyone else has a burning desire to do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stacey Solomon’s stories a couple weeks ago quoted helping a ‘special someone’ pack up and move house. I thought that was her!! Pre-record or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here
Absolutely, it’ll all be labelled in all the right boxes blah blah! All the answers that popped up on moving will not be used, basically hunge is a liar

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.