Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't her new place only ten minutes down the road, why does she need a box for when she gets there, it's hardly a taxing drive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is just one walking advertisement isn't she????? Look at us going to have a family meal outside. On my chairs and tables and using my plates and cups from my Greedy overpriced Hinch range guyzzzzz. Can't believe it has happened to little old me. In my huge country house that I bought without having to sell my town house that I am just going to give to another family member.

Reactions: 22
She’s deffo a WKD & Smirnoff ice kinda gal.
What a tit show that was!! Clearly reading here. Jamie your wife isnt a celebrity for a start. Loved how they had to sneak in the 'we dont drink alcohol' though she's been seen with wine glasses.
Least she was honest with the “I’d maybe have a WKD”.. coz we all know she’s a blue WKD, Smirnoff Ice kinda chav gal guyssch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plonking that poor child down ready to have his photo taken. It's really disgusting that she uses her child to advertise her tit. Talk about exploitation. The sooner those little guys grow up and tell her to duck off the better

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her garden furniture is so overpriced - don’t get me started on how many cushions are on the seats - they are going to be flung on the floor as soon as anyone needs to sit down. Staging for staging sake 🙈

Reactions: 12
How many people can say they already have garden furniture, plates etc and ordering a takeaway in a house they have not yet moved into yet? Her followers must be so thick not to question this. Hunch doesn’t need moving tips - she’ll have a professional moving company to pack up all the little bits - it’s not as if she’s moving furniture either, so the removal truck won’t be that big. Try moving out of one house, giving keys to estate agent and moving into another with a young family. She’s a nasty woman and using Ron as part of her advertisement for her garden furniture - she’s a bad mum too. Hope us tattlers get to see her downfall. I happily support anyone who is successful through working hard. But she doesn’t work hard and she lies constantly. She’s a total fraudster.

How are they going to eat their takeaway on that teeny tiny table 🤭View attachment 1274090
Bet it’s dominoes pizza in a box

Reactions: 21
Frozen Ella’s Kitchen pouch for the first 10 through the door. Don’t all rush at once!

(I’m off to catch up on the last hundred posts on this thread!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.