Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really sad. Please don’t take this as me making fun of the girl, it isn’t her fault. How can Sophie make people believe that they’re best friends? Sophie following her, messaging her etc is ultimately making things worse because when she does come off of Instagram for good that poor girl will think her best friend has abandoned her. It’s very sad.

4E868E56-2D67-492B-8FC3-0CEF63F788B8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Interesting concept to fall upon this morning.

Would take honesty and some integrity to admit when your photos are edited. Something we know Sophi e lacks in greatly.

I wonder how they'd police it too...? Could there be a program or algorithm which scans images prior to bring uploaded onto the Internet? I'm not social media savvy at all 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Would take honesty and some integrity to admit when your photos are edited. Something we know Sophi e lacks in greatly.

I wonder how they'd police it too...? Could there be a program or algorithm which scans images prior to bring uploaded onto the Internet? I'm not social media savvy at all 🙈
The Kardashians would be fucked. Lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Your followers are broke, and you brag like a bleep about a new room being built

And why have the Creepy Fuckers shrunk?

Stop bloody LYING!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stop calling them floofs 🤢I’ve only heard that word referred to for a fanny 🤣 call yourself a floof as you are indeed a fanny Hinch .

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Reminds me of mean girls & the word fetch……

Sofa, stop trying to make floofies happen. It’s not going to happen 😂😂

so cringey from a women in her 30’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The exterior of that house is not cohesive or attractive at all. Some of it is white render, now with fake panels, and part of it( back?) is acres of a rather nasty yellowish brick. None of it looks remotely like a farmhouse.

Reactions: 43
What has she done to that house 😫😫
No jealousy... my house is bigger than hers (although I do only have the 1 house... what a peasant) and we have our house cos we work hard running actual businesses, not tend ones.
Anyway... that orangery is pointless. Why didn't she do a proper full size extension? It's barely adding any valuable space. She has no clue... she's spent a few years on Instagram and thinks she's some kind of architect/interior designer. Such a shame as that house could have been stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
It took a lot of strength not to tag her in that this morning. He is a great person to follow if anyone isnt already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only showing the WW behind the safety of a fence eh Sopha? Interesting. Tell me where that bruise came from again?

Reactions: 40
Only showing the WW behind the safety of a fence eh Sopha? Interesting. Tell me where that bruise came from again?
She's not showing her children running amongst them or feeding them carrots either. So she's either actually started to listen to Tattle (even though she doesn't read here..... or those animals have already started showing signs of aggression.
I guessed it would be the end of the year that they were shipped back to the Alpaca People, but it looks like it's going to be much sooner.

Reactions: 35
This is really sad. Please don’t take this as me making fun of the girl, it isn’t her fault. How can Sophie make people believe that they’re best friends? Sophie following her, messaging her etc is ultimately making things worse because when she does come off of Instagram for good that poor girl will think her best friend has abandoned her. It’s very sad.

View attachment 1241560
She’s even got pictures of R&L on her IG page!

This girl has posted she is disabled and clearly very vulnerable, it’s so sad seeing that she genuinely believes soph is her best friend:(
Sophie needs to stop saying that these people are “internet aunties and pretending to be their best friends!” These people will be devastated if soph ever stops IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Look Soph, I still don’t believe you that they’re there and you’re okay around them.

Go get your nails done in a *new* obvious colour that you haven’t had since you got the fluffy fuckers, then show us your un-gloved hand stroking them.
I'm the same ....think they've been shipped off to pastures new 💯
Why show an old pic from her highlights yesterday??! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
This new thing of calling them floofs/floofies is just to distract the huns 🤭

Reactions: 15
Just wondering if tesshco have a marketing plan. They put her tit on at an extortionate price for a couple of weeks and some of the die hard sheep buy them and then reduce them so that the silly fuckers that can’t afford them at the full price think they’ve got a bargain.
Let’s be honest if you wait a couple of weeks it all comes down

Reactions: 22
I reckon she did buy her own range. Who else is buying it? She's got the money. Got to prove to Tesco it sells so she can get another deal with them plus nice Ad in the process.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.