Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She's also used an IG filter 'date' sticker that works in only in real time.
The monstrous twit has arisen early for a jam packed day of scams & brags! 🤔
Gotta get em in before Thursday's day off hey Soph!
It doesn’t only work in real time babe, it’s easy to fake. All you need to do is change the date/time in settings on your phone. X

Reactions: 30
Surely if she sent herself the video from one phone to another (we know she has several phones) and then saves it to that phone it’s saved to the date and time she saved it rather than when it was recorded? Or am I being dumber than a Hincher in Home Bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely if she sent herself the video from one phone to another (we know she has several phones) and then saves it to that phone it’s saved to the date and time she saved it rather than when it was recorded? Or am I being dumber than a Hincher in Home Bargains?
It saves with the date and time she took it.

I’ve just tested it out, I saved a video from WhatsApp that my sister sent me on 3rd April 3.37pm and it saved from the day and time she took it.

Reactions: 12
It saves with the date and time she took it.

I’ve just tested it out, I saved a video from WhatsApp that my sister sent me on 3rd April 3.37pm and it saved from the day and time she took it.
She doesn't do the editing in Instagram. In any old editing app you can add text to whatever you want.

Which leads me on to what I was coming here to say, clouds match up with her pre-record but she's missing the fact that it rained early this morning. That fence looks a little dry to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to laugh the other day got an email from ‘team WW’ all I had in my head was the wooly wankers when in fact was from weight watchers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Boyzzzzz fLooFZzzz. She’s not all there and they’re all her carers/enablers. What a shitshow all of this is 🙄 and she wants MORE kids ffs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello peasants,

Can you relate to my oranghhhery, oak frame, and log burner?!

(WhAt Do YoU gUyS tHiNk???!!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
That kitchen is really small now she has her Frankie & Bennys seating in it, gonna forever be bashing her size 5 footz on it when walking past, she is just wrecking that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That kitchen is really small now she has her Frankie & Bennys seating in it, gonna forever be bashing her size 5 footz on it when walking past, she is just wrecking that house.
It doesn’t matter if the kitchen turns out to be massively impractical. She will just rip it all out and start again!
“If I’m honest guyyyssshhh, it wasn’t fitting with Ronalons needs. So after much heart-wrenching we had to completely redecorate.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.