Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen is really small now she has her Frankie & Bennys seating in it, gonna forever be bashing her size 5 footz on it when walking past, she is just wrecking that house.
It’s a terrible design layout. She’s basically made a good sized kitchen look small and cramped. NeverMind, she doesn’t even use the kitchen. She’d be better off with one camping stove, microwave and waffle maker for how little she cooks. She doesn’t even make oven chips - she uses microchips!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning trolls! I think Crap Bag was trolling me last night. He came home with a 'treat' for me. How sweet you think. No. I refuse to put the heating on lately and layer up instead because the costs are just bonkers (I live in the real world Sopha where heating has to be a luxury at the minute) and I've got some chill blades on my toes. My feet are always cold, summer or winter. Anyway, he was in Tesco and picked me up some slippers bless him. Hinch. Slippers. And he paid full price the absolute weapon. He's heading back there tonight with the receipt 😂 Hope you all had a better evening!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Translated "Ooh look i got a new room added on to my already massive house with more rooms than i need
Screenshot_20220504-091615_Instagram.jpg
most people cant afford to heat a 1 bed right now but watch me brag about this new room!"

• Wow
Reactions: 45
It’s a terrible design layout. She’s basically made a good sized kitchen look small and cramped. NeverMind, she doesn’t even use the kitchen. She’d be better off with one camping stove, microwave and waffle maker for how little she cooks. She doesn’t even make oven chips - she uses microchips!
Don’t forget she has the oraaaangery to come yet.

Reactions: 14
How she spends her money is so weird. Thinks nothing of dropping a few 10ks on alpacas, fencing, stabling etc. But won't spend on some RSJ's to properly open the kitchen up into the orangery, just settles for removing the doors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh yeah, absolutely hilarious having a stuffed RoyOiOi there. Think I’m going to have to pop to A&E as I’ve split my side laughing 🙄

I don‘t know about you guyyyyyysh but I’m so glad she counted the bleeping fluffheads, seriously challenging “1 floof, 2 floof, 3 floof“ She forgot to count “And 1 twit” Mind you Jimbobgetajob was probably there too so also “And 1 twit with a teeny tiny peeny“ 🤭

Isn‘t it amazzzzing how a mother of two little children, Hennerz (Bless’is’arrrt) and two houses has the time to duck about with those creepy footzzz, buck toof fuckers in the morning or pop to Teschooo to brag about her “Pieces and Collectioooon” trying to entice the hunzzzz to line her dresssching gown pockets with even more cash #Kerrching 💷

Right, I’m off to Teschoooo, wearing my dressssing gown and sunglasses on a cloudy day 😎 I‘m going to grab everything claw style, throw it in the trolley, sit my bum bum innit on some cussshions on the floor in the middle of an aisle and cackle like the Wicked Witch of the West. I just hope Jimbobmicronob isn’t in there, creeping around defacing books.

Blesssssed be Nusties 🐔💕
duck off Sopha 👍🏻 (Not that she’s read here since the Great Wall of China was built)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely been reading here try to prove Royoioi hasn’t gone to the alpaca people!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t only work in real time babe, it’s easy to fake. All you need to do is change the date/time in settings on your phone. X
Or just save it to your phone at the desired time, nothing on Instagram is real 🙄
Since I’ve realised how fake it all is I’ve gone right off insta

Reactions: 20
Look Soph, I still don’t believe you that they’re there and you’re okay around them.

Go get your nails done in a *new* obvious colour that you haven’t had since you got the fluffy fuckers, then show us your un-gloved hand stroking them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.