Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Winning thread title inspired by a happy Hincher who shared her barg 7p Hinch gift bag!

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Sophie has left the house twice in the past three days!

First, she went to an antiques fair with her Mummy, her niece, and her favourite child, where she was delighted to find something she’s always wanted - a book with an olive green cover! The best part was the title - ‘Nature Studies’. Maybe it tells you how to select the best teschooo tomato from your garden?

She also fondled some distressed terra cotta (if you nose you nose) pots. I’d be distressed too if her claw came near me.

She ended Sunday with a message to tattle. Thanks so much Soph, woohoooo 🥰

On Monday Jamie and Ronnie were allowed out too, and Ron was shown feeding animals from safely behind a barrier. Well done Sophie, you’re learning!

Soph was amazingly heard next to Jamie while being seen a distance away from him. Surely she didn’t add her voice over the video?!

Soph was spotted in the wild while out for a pub lunch. She assumed her usual photo pose of bending in half and tilting her head so as not to look 4ft taller than everyone else.

A stolen quote from Pinterest and that was Monday done.

Today, she and her entourage popped to Tesco to show off all the tit items in her range. For some reason she seemed to be buying one of everything. It’s not like she ever wears her own clothes, so maybe she’s planning on donating them? Hmm…..

Back to Llama Lodge for a photo of the bleeping fluffheads which we don’t believe is from the last month, let alone the last 24 hours, and then onto a bragfest! The staircase looks tit and the kitchen looks tiny Soph, hope that helps?

A quick reminder that she is enough 🥲 and that’s her work done for a few days.

———

In ASA-related news, Sophie and the Poundshop are being investigated.

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Guyyyyyysh, here’s a schong from Fiddle for our Tattle Eurovision entry, accompanied on schtaaage by Jimbobcreepyslob 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the schong idea 💕🐔(volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Most of her clothes range are reduced in my local teshchos.. I've seen those cocktail glasses, they are made from cheap glass.l which has a plastic look to it tbh.

What has she done to that kitchen it's looks tiny now . Yet again she doesn't understand the concept of the kitchen being the heart of the home..

Great Recap @Pollyanna263

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bit Garraway to the party, russshed off my footzzz today 🤪

In answer to Sopha’s “Guyssssssh, what do you think?” about her latest bragfest staircase etc…..

Ummm, well it’s ummm, sort of, ummmm, basically, ummmmm, it’s crap!
Hope that helps, Sopha 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Winning thread title inspired by a happy Hincher who shared her barg 7p Hinch gift bag!

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Sophie has left the house twice in the past three days!

First, she went to an antiques fair with her Mummy, her niece, and her favourite child, where she was delighted to find something she’s always wanted - a book with an olive green cover! The best part was the title - ‘Nature Studies’. Maybe it tells you how to select the best teschooo tomato from your garden?

She also fondled some distressed terra cotta (if you nose you nose) pots. I’d be distressed too if her claw came near me.

She ended Sunday with a message to tattle. Thanks so much Soph, woohoooo 🥰

On Monday Jamie and Ronnie were allowed out too, and Ron was shown feeding animals from safely behind a barrier. Well done Sophie, you’re learning!

Soph was amazingly heard next to Jamie while being seen a distance away from him. Surely she didn’t add her voice over the video?!

Soph was spotted in the wild while out for a pub lunch. She assumed her usual photo pose of bending in half and tilting her head so as not to look 4ft taller than everyone else.

A stolen quote from Pinterest and that was Monday done.

Today, she and her entourage popped to Tesco to show off all the tit items in her range. For some reason she seemed to be buying one of everything. It’s not like she ever wears her own clothes, so maybe she’s planning on donating them? Hmm…..

Back to Llama Lodge for a photo of the bleeping fluffheads which we don’t believe is from the last month, let alone the last 24 hours, and then onto a bragfest! The staircase looks tit and the kitchen looks tiny Soph, hope that helps?

A quick reminder that she is enough 🥲 and that’s her work done for a few days.

———

In ASA-related news, Sophie and the Poundshop are being investigated.

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

If all her babies need is her, why are they on the gram? I thought aunty bum stretcher was important to her 🥲🥹 poor bum stretcher will be devastated! She thought she was a great aunt. The betrayal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Priceless, Pol 🤣 you never cease to amaze me with how you can turn someone and something so boring into something to witty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.