Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fantastic first post
Welcome

Reactions: 40
I want more tea on her being spotted out in the wild. Where? Doing what? Why looking stuck up? With children or without???

Reactions: 49
Welcome! So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx

Reactions: 35
Welcome! So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx
Thankyou so much, we were evicted after my partner was made redundant which is another factor why she's so unrelatable now her and Jamie both don't work, most people are two paychecks away from homelessness, I hope more people see through her soon xx

Reactions: 54
The fact the silly twats writing how lucky Henry is says it all really. Wonder what she'll fabricate if he dues due to his obesity poor lad.

Reactions: 20
He used to do this a lot in the forced ‘brothers’ nonsense when Ronnieblessim was younger too.
you only have to google the breed and see how fat He is. He has been fat for ages now, she clearly doesn’t care
Truly is never ending the amount of shit poor Henry has to take. I'm so concerned about him, he looks awful at the moment. I would be mortified taking him to the vets if I were her cos there is no way a vet wouldn't call her out on his weight. Perhaps Janine wants to be on TV again and they are trying to get onto some sort channel 5 "Britain's fattest pets/UKs stupidest dog owners"

Reactions: 27
Oooooh Fitzpatricks are only 20 miles from me! We’ve been to Lumbry Park. 3 times so far including an MRI (£3k blessed be the insurance)

Soph has all the time and means to make Henry’s life wonderful. She just doesn’t care.

small world lol. Lumbry park is just outside Alton im 15 minutes from there lol. My cat might be going there to sort her thy out.

Reactions: 6
Catching up and saw on the last thread she’s eventually mentioned her garden furniture and shared the usual dms of everyone congratulating her. I don’t understand why people congratulate her on doing her job it’s so fucking weird like any time she brings out a new overpriced piece of grey lifeless tat people congratulate her? Congratulations on putting your name to some household items fucking weird. I’m not wording this correctly cause I’m so tired (from working the past few days long shifts for the NHS everyone- congratulations welcome when everyone’s ready )

Reactions: 25
Just leaving this here...
He’s quite obviously stressed. Why would he be panting the whole time and even afterwards during the photos. Absolutely no need. He has never looked comfortable around the kids either. Quite clear he doesn’t ‘love his brothers’ like hinch makes out. My dog is literally a child lover.. follows them round playing, scratches at the bedroom doors when she gets shut out and tries to sit on their laps 24/7 Henry despises them boys for taking the hinches focus away from him

Reactions: 19
To be fair though, both my dogs get anxious when being bathed/showered.
But would you share their discomfort for a brag about your monogrammed dog wash? At least you acknowledge their discomfort and I'm sure you dry them off and move into a less stressful activity instead of waving a phone at them and making them sit next to the thing they are uncomfortable with.
Dr Sophie Doesverylittle probably thinks he's "smilin' bless 'is 'art"

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.