Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Was this on tattle?!
It's from here

Sorry there is more to have a giggle at from that link

11.png
112.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It's from here

Sorry there is more to have a giggle at from that link

View attachment 1218607View attachment 1218608
I think the best bit is when she says "I have nothing left to say"....... then comes back 2hrs later for another rant 😂

Yes you do need thicker skin. People in the public eye need that, and don't fake cry like you do.

You are a dick..... I've called my kids a dick if they've been a dick, and if they were still being a dick when I'd told them they'd been a dick and hadn't stopped being a dick, then I'd expect others to call them a dick. If they were that dickish then I've failed as a parent.

If the Morrisons story was the many that she did illegally posting pictures of older people and calling them 'cute, then yeh you need to be mocked. If you patronise someone and post them on a public page without their consent, then you deserve what you get.

Hairdresser ....?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Andioooop

VIP Member
I agree, she's confusing.

One minute she's manic cleaning, then she's showing off 'reality' that is a messy home.

She has shown a messy home before, many times, in the lounge for example.

In 2018 - before children - she admitted she enjoyed cleaning so something has happened if this 'reality' is indeed real.

View attachment 1218398
Cum slut & bum stretcher would disagree, so would the millions of other bots

165DB3EC-35F4-44CB-A379-7DF3F07A0BBF.jpeg

• Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Aahh I think I've figured out the reason for the tantrum... SS is picking her wedding dress today.
So it's either
1. BFF soph wasn't invited
2. She's pissed off because her special day has been and gone. I'm calling bingo on a wedding pic tonight xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20220426_203350.jpg

What was I saying earlier about companies reminding her she needs to actually promote the products she sends them as per a contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

BeggyBraggyMitchell

Winslet to the party as usual. Sophi e, I know you haven’t read here since the battle of Hastings but will you please learn that terracotta is ONE WORD NOT FUCKING TWO

• Haha
  • Heart

Jojo75

If I’m honesht guys I never felt the need to sit staring at every detail on my childrens faces whilst they slept probably because I spent all day looking at their faces and couldn’t bloody wait to get them in to bed so I could have a bit of peace and quiet to throw some crunky snacks down my big fat thriat. I also have never felt the need to randomly announce to people how much I love them. They’re my children it goes without saying.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hennerz has stepped up to fill in as his mummaz is too lazy busy to update her gram 🤭 Credit to @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the lyrics (volume needed)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
An interesting read about buying fake followers. https://blog.hootsuite.com/buy-instagram-followers-experiment/

Sounds like Hinch is using the clickfarm route based on the fact that a lot of her new bots are set up to look like real accounts (the 15 photos and a profile pic give them away all created on one day give them away). So if the article is to be believed, not only is she indirectly supporting identity theft (they have to get the photos from somewhere, but she's also supporting the exploitation of poorly paid labourers, working in sweatshop-like conditions. Not very wholesome is it, Soph?

I don't understand why the Rags don't pick up on this though? And Gleam? What do they think? Or do you think they're the ones buying followers because money for Sloth is money for them? The whole Influencer industry is such a massive sham and should be shut down. Make these lazy fuckers get proper jobs.

• Heart
  • Wow

CoolMom

VIP Member
Every time she captions a pic with "Ronnie & Lennie" I'm waiting for the slip up where she types "Ronnie & Lonnie"

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Itsyspider

VIP Member
I have just seen a 19 year old with a disability who dedicates her entire Instagram to hinch & Stacey and their merchandise complete with quotes of positivity, tagging them (unaknoledged) in everything about their day to day achievements, These are the people Sophie is getting rich from the vaulnarable and disabled!!! Shame on you Sophie Hinchliffe and bestie Stacey ☹

• Wow
  • Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Has mummaz got toilet tummy hence the random pack of toilet rolls on the landing
‘Tend’ squits 🙄
On the beg for a deal with Andrex.
ronnie and Rex….

Oh and her idea of mess really bugs me. It’s just stuff you’ve not put away. It’s not actual mess. It’s washing that hasn’t been put away yet. It’s toiletries you’ve not put away yet after buying them. It’s not actual mess. It’s not having to dodge a million toys as you hop across the landing or …. And I really and to think what that or was - what’s missing from her mess and I concluded it was signs that you work. You know work shirts, piles of marking (I’m a teacher), signs that you’ve gone out to work and then come home. Help me explain! You know what I mean? It’s not real mess. It’s just basic living. Not child mess and not working life mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If she wanted aged terracotta pots why not buy some second hand off market place or from a market?

She’s only showing her plant pots to build up to showing her garden furniture that she will have no intention of actually keeping in her garden.

Why buy plant pots and then put boring shrubs in them? She could have planted them up with some lovely spring flowers.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I can see it now... SS having her pool up and running in the summer and her children enjoying it. (I'm not a SS fan at all, she's just better at playing the Instagram game).
Then we can scoot across to Hinch who will have her sons shut up in her tropically heated house, gazing out of the windows as the alpacas are running riot and they're not allowed outside because their stupid mother has no clue how to be a proper parent.

• Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
“Do it away from an online forum where I’m bound to see it” - only if you type the web address into your browser and have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Don’t come round my house then….
Personally and I probably speak for most on here too we don't give a shit what other people's houses are like , you could shit on your floor and rub your arse around in it for all I care . We're talking about Hinch here not anybody else and isn't she supposed to be a cleaning sensation ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45