Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faaank you Handbag ❤😂
Currently, I have pink skies raining a multi coloured dussschhht schtorm & it's a balmy 30° ! My cats tit rainbows that smell of roses and they dance on hind legs when Mummaz calls them! Life is beauuuuutiful! 🤣🌈🌹

happy bufffday nusty troll
Toasting my glass of appletizer to you 🍏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
See this ‘what do you guys think’ like you give to flying fucks what people think , thread 500 proves that !!

that carpet is in and already worn out !!

Reactions: 24
But what about the hoover lines Soph?! You can't get lines with that type of carpet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Soph I have a question.

What colour actually is the carpet?

Is it filtered, or have the stairs have changed colour?

E44517F2-4868-4C05-A940-FD1E15E8ACFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I love how she makes sure she adds Henry here and there on her story when she forgets she's got a dog still, and not 3 alpacas. He's defo not first on her list now is he...

Anyway I do like that carpet in all fairness, but the colour defo isn't anything like the filtered pic she's put up

Reactions: 16
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.
oh wow! I didnt know (i tend to not read the new etc!) I definitely wont be buying anymore that is for sure!!

Reactions: 10
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
im no expert on speech therapy but the ‘um’ sound is so different to the ‘a’ in abby and dad . I imagine? At speech therapy they very much exaggerate sounds so that could be why?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.