Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Magic! May your very own microclimate follow you around shedding sunshine & rainbows on your speshaaaallll day! 👏🏻☀🌈🎂
Faaank you Handbag ❤😂
Currently, I have pink skies raining a multi coloured dussschhht schtorm & it's a balmy 30° ! My cats tit rainbows that smell of roses and they dance on hind legs when Mummaz calls them! Life is beauuuuutiful! 🤣🌈🌹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ashley James' thread is BRILLIANT - another self-centred compulsive liar about everything and anything.
That’s where I am at the mo, and Beth Sandland (who married her teacher, and her mum has just married the teacher/husband’s former boss 🤣)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When people say she has an “amazing life” I don’t get it. She’s rich through lazy means and does absolutely duck all. She’s boring and stuck trying to make content for the gram out of nothing. Amazing life my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s where I am at the mo, and Beth Sandland (who married her teacher, and her mum has just married the teacher/husband’s former boss 🤣)
I have no idea who half of these people are… must be getting old 😳 off for a nosey round those Fred’s - BRB 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw the heinous caterpillar creation, seriously, this hun needs to get her some bleeping Delia Smith books pronto. Ma Barkers roast dinner is probably the only decent scran jimbobnoknob gets in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw the heinous caterpillar creation, seriously, this hun needs to get her some bleeping Delia Smith books pronto. Ma Barkers roast dinner is probably the only decent scran jimbobnoknob gets in a week.
I’m not sure I’d call Fiddle’s roast dinners decent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Faaank you Handbag ❤😂
Currently, I have pink skies raining a multi coloured dussschhht schtorm & it's a balmy 30° ! My cats tit rainbows that smell of roses and they dance on hind legs when Mummaz calls them! Life is beauuuuutiful! 🤣🌈🌹
Schoundssssh like a Schplendid birfffffday Schweeet’arrrrt 💕 You jusssscht need schome of Mary Poppinssssh birdsssss to land on your windowsssschill and whisssstle you a birffffffday schoooong 🎶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy birthday Magic Roundabout! Hope you’re enjoying a cheeky alcopop or two (I was also born in the 70s and my university days entailed a lot of Mad Dog and Hooch alcoholic lemonades. And, as a result, I spent quite a lot of time looking at the porcelain bowl at close range).

I was reflecting on why she annoys me so much. I think it’s the pretence that she’s perfect. She has to hide behind a filter, a cushion, a person, whatever. If I had an Insta account (this isn’t going to happen), it would be tongue in cheek about the things that I do wrong or calamities that happen. I can’t ever imagine posting the saccharine self promoting crap that she spouts every day.

I try to be a good parent to my kids but I’m self critical enough to know that I could be more patient, more present, whatever. I never reach the end of the day and think I’m a perfect parent living out a Disney-like life with my kids. Yet not only does she think that, she’s confident enough to post her “look at what an amazing mum I am” videos every single day. Does Fiddle encourage her delusions of being mum of the year? Because, while I’m absolutely not a perfect parent, the awkward interactions with her kids, terrible food and lack of any stimulating activities, proves she isn’t. I’m not sure she has any idea that they have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday Magic Roundabout! Hope you’re enjoying a cheeky alcopop or two (I was also born in the 70s and my university days entailed a lot of Mad Dog and Hooch alcoholic lemonades. And, as a result, I spent quite a lot of time spent looking at the porcelain bowl at close range).

I was reflecting on why she annoys me so much. I think it’s the pretence that she’s perfect. She has to hide behind a filter, a cushion, a person, whatever. If I had an Insta account (this isn’t going to happen), it would be tongue in cheek about the things that I do wrong or calamities that happen. I can’t ever imagine posting the saccharine self promoting crap that she spouts every day.

I try to be a good parent to my kids but I’m self critical enough to know that I could be more patient, more present, whatever. I never reach the end of the day and think I’m a perfect parent living out a Disney-like life with my kids. Yet not only does she think that, she’s confident enough to post her “look at what an amazing mum I am” videos every single day. Does Fiddle encourage her delusions of being mum of the year? Because, while I’m absolutely not a perfect parent, the awkward interactions with her kids, terrible food and lack of any stimulating activities, proves she isn’t. I’m not sure she has any idea that they have the opposite effect.
Agreed maybe this is how Fiddle raised Hinch🤔 monkey see monkey do

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.