Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt 💕
The hunzzz would absolutely love ‘Tend Hinch, they would buy the whole collectioooon. I bet Jimbobcreepyslob would have a car horn that plays “Oi Oi” 😂

The weekly mag “Hunz Weekly” would go down well with them all, they’d love the free brick schliiiiipssss and “Dad made” wooden key fob 😂
There could be a “How to” schectioooon “How to Sharpie on ya eyebrowssssh” and a problem page with “Auntie Sopha” If she’s busy I’m sure “Auntie Jizz Tits” could step in 😂
Brilliant, we need to copyright this idea immediately. Due to TM issues we may have to call her Mrs Snitch and Mr NonobAcornmanz........I lurrrrveeeeee it, if I'm honest. Just of to steal quotes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg

Ronnie actually got some real food and not mush!
I'm actually convinced that his speech would be helped by him having 3 proper meals every day. Meals where he needs to chew/use his tongue and develop muscles
I can’t remember when Ron’s bday is, but I’m assuming based on the aesthetic that he’s at a little nursery friend’s party. Cute.

Reactions: 22
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.
She has used it before, (cleaning tend marks off the doorframes, while Ronnie had one of his 1890003 sleeps) she doesn't care as long as she is paid, she will post

Reactions: 14
Be prepared for when she's packing those bentos lunchboxes 😒😒 she's just started following an account that makes the lunches. More 🤮🤢 foods incoming...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do they never actually talk to poor Ronnie. It’s always what’s my name, what colour is this, who’s that? It’s one word answer questions constantly. They really have no clue

Reactions: 25
I'm in a foul mood and I'm ready to stab someone in the eye tbh. And Inch stories this morning have rattled my cage more especially the last one they need to bleeping stop with this let the boy have some privacy. I get they don't share absolutely everything but they share far too much for a open account. Any sicko can have access easy access to them poor boys life's.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Omg

Ronnie actually got some real food and not mush!
I'm actually convinced that his speech would be helped by him having 3 proper meals every day. Meals where he needs to chew/use his tongue and develop muscles
Agreed and if they sat around the table and conversed with each other. It’s not rocket science Hinch🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'm in a foul mood and I'm ready to stab someone in the eye tbh. And Inch stories this morning have rattled my cage more especially the last one they need to bleeping stop with this let the boy have some privacy. I get they don't share absolutely everything but they share far too much for a open account. Any sicko can have access easy access to them poor boys life's.
Agreed and she’s definitely had a wrap on the knuckles since #kaygate she’s now mentioning who actually wrote all the quotes since. Clevvaaaa girl😉

Reactions: 16
I made a comment on a SS thread comparing both their s**t renovations and got told by someone, who said she didn’t like or dislike Hinch, that there was no comparison and Hinch had already added loads of value to her house whereas SS was botching up. Ok then…….. I told her what Hinch had done to faux farm. Added value already, my arse…..

He’ll be married and his kids will be having nightmares in there.
I saw that too! They called the house stunning, it probably was before Hinch got her mitts on it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oi Oi Schweeeet’arrrrrts 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
I’m not a professional at all however my son has/had (he’s 6 and getting there now) speech delay (and then diagnosed speech disorder) and from his experience when making the different sounds it uses different parts of the mouth/tongue so some sounds are much easier and some harder to learn. You can tell by his sound and his expression which sounds he finds easier and which he’s concentrating more on being able to form which is why his tone and expression is different. For instance if you the word ‘dad’ and then word ‘mum’ you will see how ‘easier’ it is to say the word dad than mum hence when he will say ‘dad dad dad dad’ but saying ‘mum mum mum’ takes more effort (in the sense of the muscles used to make the sounds) I hope that makes some kind of sense.

EDIT: just wanted to say I am no way sticking up for hinch and her tit parenting here just sharing my experiences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell me your son is a cash cow, without telling me your son is a cash cow!!
I’d be amazed if he isn’t under SALT (speech and language therapy), so why are they demanding so much of him “say this, say this, can you say this..?!” The therapist would have given them a wealth of information by now of how to support him- making him repeat one word (with a phone shoved in his bleeping face all the time) will not be it!
she’s gone all radio silence and put that useless moron in charge of Insta so we all know she’s “struggling” must be difficult to renovate your mansion Sof 🤷‍♀️ you take some time of babez! In reality she’s probably just upset after the boys were together the other day and she’s seen a stark contrast between Ron and Stacies son..?
I’ll await a deeply meaningful quote “” about difference, patience, in your own timeness, acceptance etc in about2/3 business days 🤣👋🏻
Yeah, this is what I don’t get about the whole situation. Surely they’ve had advice from GP/therapists/health visitors over time so are they just willingly ignoring it?!

If that’s the case that’s horrific. Poor boy.

• Sad
Crunky snscks and a months supply of fat coke! 😋😂 Hunz Weekly can make do with a Free used Cloffff!
I think their main content is showing their boys to the world, nothing is private and i hate them for that (I rarely use that term). I can't stand either of their voices and jimbobwontgetajob has all the time in the world to watch Soph & the kids down the Prom.
Ignore my middle aged monk on 😄 I just feel so angry with these greedy wasters and wish they would get stuck up their WW2 Tenko Tower with a load of ssschlplinters stuck up their arses!
Yes, free manky cloffs and an empty bottle of Schpringggg schpraaaay for the Hunz Weekly 😂

I completely agree with you, they should never use their children for content like they are using Ronni e, it disgusts me. Let the children live their lives privately. Bless them, poor little fellas. The way Jimbobwheezyballs mocked little Ronni e yesterday 🤬 I hope the ssschplintersss are large. He’ll definitely need a mirror to look at his hole to get them out.

• Heart
She really doesn't give two shits about the people that have made her the money that she has... money doesn't grow on trees hinchy

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.