Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also following this expensive outdoor furniture company. She'll be on the beg I'm sure...

View attachment 1212509
Agreed. She could follow off her private account but she follows these companies on the account with the crappy blue tick in the hopes they’ll check her account and see she has over 4m followers (bots and huns) and offer her a freebie.

The thing is with companies like this it’s a waste as there’s no way the advert will convert to sales as the bots and majority of huns can’t afford even the cheapest thing on their website!

Reactions: 21
Just keeps getting better, you are an absolute genius. If I'm honest it's giving me loife, hunnnayzzzzzzz 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I’m fannnnnk yooooou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 I’ve just had to gargle with some strong mouthwash to try and disinfect my mouth after talking like Jimbobwheezyslob 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Depending on Size £9k for a garden table 😳 the sheep will be disappointed as they don't accept klarna

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly have no clue! Lumpy mush 🤢
I would guess it’s baked beans with added lumpy scrambled egg mush…..but knowing Sopha’s concoctions it’s bound to have added pre-grated cheese and something unexpected 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just realised it's Earth Day today, I know one person who doesn't care about the earth due to her prolific use of chemicals.

Reactions: 33
They’ve prob been on holiday all week.
100% !
Soon a post with : Hi guys, a lot of you have been asking me (BS) why I was so quiet, we went away with fiddle, wepetto, acorn manzzzzz where I squeaked every time my kid made a sound.
We ate mashed brocoli, tumeric and grated cheese, watched lingo in the caravan … we loved it 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just realised it's Earth Day today, I know one person who doesn't care about the earth due to her prolific use of chemicals.
Chemicals, plastic tat from pound shops, eBay Amazon, personalised clothes with kids names that can’t be given away, lights on / heater on all the time, washing cycle at 50, individual baby milk bottles … and I’m sure I’m forgetting loads !

Reactions: 20
I would guess it’s baked beans with added lumpy scrambled egg mush…..but knowing Sopha’s concoctions it’s bound to have added pre-grated cheese and something unexpected 🤢
I hate that pre-grated 'cheese' with a passion. My husband insists on buying it because he too is a lazy fecker but I refuse to use the stuff. Kid ends up with my lactose free alternatives instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she give me so much rage? I'm sat in the garden eating lunch, aimlessly scrolling and watching her stories.
I just dont get it, why can't I stop watching? Why does watching hinch do a freshen up Wednesday make me do grrr.
I watched Stacey's stories and I don't get the same feelings, is it because she is more relatable? Waiting for the baby to nap so she can get jobs done, not managing to wash her hair til late at night because of a hectic life?!
Am I jealous of hinch that she has an afternoon, seemingly child free to clean, when I chase my tail trying to tidy and clean around the kids?

Am I just imagining these sly digs hinch seems to be making at Stacey- is that why I'm grrrr?

This post has no purpose other than a sounding board. Why am I obsessed with disliking hinch? She has blocked my 2 accounts because I tagged and liked posts over the plagiarism saga (that she still hasn't acknowledged, credited or apologised for!)
She gives everyone rage! TBH I feel the same about SS….. She’s just more sneaky at causing rage than Hinch is…. But it’s still rage. I see her dirty hair as her being too lazy to wash it not because her life is hectic and all the pretend ‘I’m just a regular busy mum’ is an act as she shows off her swimming pool and £16,000 cooker that she then changed to match her freebie kitchen…. Now I’m as angry as you are 😂.

Reactions: 15
Sat here losing IQ points while my kids watch Teletubbies and oh my god, *that's* what Soph sounds like with all the CLEVAAAAH. Was a total Eureka moment. Clevah Tinkywinky!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate that pre-grated 'cheese' with a passion. My husband insists on buying it because he too is a lazy fecker but I refuse to use the stuff. Kid ends up with my lactose free alternatives instead 🤣
Pre-grated cheese is like candle drippings. I will admit grating cheese is a pain but I’d always still do it. It’s good if you have children who are the age when you can pass it off to them as a ‘fun job’.. 😂

Chemicals, plastic tat from pound shops, eBay Amazon, personalised clothes with kids names that can’t be given away, lights on / heater on all the time, washing cycle at 50, individual baby milk bottles … and I’m sure I’m forgetting loads !
I never thought about all the now trendy personalised kids clothes that even if donated to charity shops would probably not be wanted by anyone. She certainly knows how to waste money..

Jesus I feel sorry for Lon,
This was my sons lunch today. 8 months old.
And dinner yesterday. Let your baby explore the foods !!
It’s the best way to get your children eating everything you give them in the future. I did this and my kids were the best eaters. My friend fed hers baby slop for far too long (because it’s easy) and as older children all they ever ate was tomato soup, baked beans and instant smash potatoes.

I agree, I’ve constantly talked to my kids since young babies. My 1 yr is always babbling away but that’s because I always talk to him. Out and about in his buggy, in the trolley, even at home i say let’s do this, let’s do that, mums doing this etc etc. just talking to them like normal people rather than constant questions is key.

So confused by this. Hinch is always knocking up them egg/cheese/ham monstrosities which are actually soft and ideal for Lonnie but he seems to have a tin of vegetable soup instead..
I talk to my dog like this, all day long. Just chatting about what we’re doing. Of course, he doesn’t answer and I swear I’m not crazy… 😂. I’d love to have little people at home to talk to again. It’s the best…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.