Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she give me so much rage? I'm sat in the garden eating lunch, aimlessly scrolling and watching her stories.
I just dont get it, why can't I stop watching? Why does watching hinch do a freshen up Wednesday make me do grrr.
I watched Stacey's stories and I don't get the same feelings, is it because she is more relatable? Waiting for the baby to nap so she can get jobs done, not managing to wash her hair til late at night because of a hectic life?!
Am I jealous of hinch that she has an afternoon, seemingly child free to clean, when I chase my tail trying to tidy and clean around the kids?

Am I just imagining these sly digs hinch seems to be making at Stacey- is that why I'm grrrr?

This post has no purpose other than a sounding board. Why am I obsessed with disliking hinch? She has blocked my 2 accounts because I tagged and liked posts over the plagiarism saga (that she still hasn't acknowledged, credited or apologised for!)

Reactions: 36
Is she using poor Ronnie to advertise The Range and P&G today, or does he get a day off?

Reactions: 16
Another day off?! duck me...but then if I was paid 24k for ONE IG post, why would you work everyday....if you call it work anyways

Reactions: 26
She won’t show any real packing at all. I can see it now. She’ll pack one box, fill it with her crappy Tescchhooo knick knacks, tape it up and give the old thumbs up. Then it will cut to NotaFarm with all new furniture and her lighting a candle and that will be job done. 👍🏻
I just don’t get what she’s even trying to do at the minute. You’re dead right she will 100% do that but there’s so much content she could have done with the entire move and “reno” especially since she’s insisted on ripping everything out. Just a few ideas for you Sopha, feel free to credit me since you’re all about giving credit where it’s due now.

Film meeting with kitchen designer
Montage of weeping Al making bits for the house (we know you love a montage)
House tour in its current state
Take us to flooring shops/B&Q/paint shops looking for samples
How to clean up reno dust
Show us what you’ve been helping with
Take it one room at a time
Story your plans for a room properly, talk us through it
How to pack up your current house
Moving out deep clean

There’s so much more but all she does is show a weird mash of what’s been done and what’s next. It’s so braggy and thoughtless, nothing is engaging anymore and it’s so dull to watch. Everything’s a show off, one of the kids and an advert to fund the two houses. She doesn’t give a tit anymore and it shows

Reactions: 32
I just don’t get what she’s even trying to do at the minute. You’re dead right she will 100% do that but there’s so much content she could have done with the entire move and “reno” especially since she’s insisted on ripping everything out. Just a few ideas for you Sopha, feel free to credit me since you’re all about giving credit where it’s due now.

Film meeting with kitchen designer
Montage of weeping Al making bits for the house (we know you love a montage)
House tour in its current state
Take us to flooring shops/B&Q/paint shops looking for samples
How to clean up reno dust
Show us what you’ve been helping with
Take it one room at a time
Story your plans for a room properly, talk us through it
How to pack up your current house
Moving out deep clean

There’s so much more but all she does is show a weird mash of what’s been done and what’s next. It’s so braggy and thoughtless, nothing is engaging anymore and it’s so dull to watch. Everything’s a show off, one of the kids and an advert to fund the two houses. She doesn’t give a tit anymore and it shows
That's the thing isn't it, she loves the money that Instagram and flogging to the shoppers has brought her, but she hates doing it, she's bored with it and it shows in her crappy content. I honestly don't know why she doesn't just sign off her contracts, put a message out to the sheep saying I'm off (they will be devastated but only for a few hours till they find someone new to crush on) and disappear into her happy ever after. Her heart isn't in it so I do suspect Inch is the one pulling the strings here. Him and her horrible mother of course

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know what I can't work out, is why Inch is happy to sit back and allow his children to be used/neglected the way that Ronnie and Lennie are.

And what do his family think about it all?

Reactions: 28
F*ck me, I've posted more content on the gram this week and I've been in isolation with a toddler. (Both of us got Covid) Where's my £24k a post?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what I can't work out, is why Inch is happy to sit back and allow his children to be used/neglected the way that Ronnie and Lennie are.

And what do his family think about it all?
I think the fact nome if them are shown on Insta is very telling and even more so that only the FIL has ever been mentioned🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just been on Soph’s account as all the random “aunties” names have been making me chuckle so I thought I’d look up some more. But if you click on her followers it says “only Mrs Hinch can see all followers”. Is this a new thing only there’s no search facility and it doesn’t even show mutual followers. Suspicious 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just been on Soph’s account as all the random “aunties” names have been making me chuckle so I thought I’d look up some more. But if you click on her followers it says “only Mrs Hinch can see all followers”. Is this a new thing only there’s no search facility and it doesn’t even show mutual followers. Suspicious 🤔
I can see them and search. Has she blocked you?

While just looking, I searched for Jamie.

Who is Mr Hinch’s Flipflops?! 🤣🤣 Even better is Ma is following that account 🤣🤣

2026AF8A-D1B7-4B3F-91EA-9A46A074A59D.jpeg

4131371D-9435-4E3E-A082-ECC1021037FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Stacey Dooley was on TV last night talking about how these influencers put photos of their kids online and there are people out there who trawl the Internet looking for photos of kids to 'enjoy'. Really made me think about that photo of Ronnie in his bed, so wish she would be more cautious of what she posts online of those kids. Made me feel a bit 🤮.
Agree - she has no idea WHO or what type of person is viewing photos of her children. She clearly doesn’t care though, as she actively encourages strangers to love her family 😞

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.