Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, when she showed his bed before it was against a wall!

Also this is just one massive undeclared ad for her Tesco bedding range

View attachment 1208514

Edit to add photo from 14th Jan
I know it’s been said so much but she makes my blood boil how she uses her children and also soph why wouldn’t you be proud of your wee boy,here’s a really bizarre fact for you, most parents live and are so round of their children but you seem to have to keep saying it so much, who are you trying to convince? Your sheep or yourself and is it because Ronnie may or may not have additional needs like so many children all over the world who’s parents do love them and are so proud of them, you honestly sicken me so much and your a vile person because deep down I don’t believe any of what your saying, nobody and I mean nobody sees your wee boy as anything but a cute ador
Hang on, when she showed his bed before it was against a wall!

Also this is just one massive undeclared ad for her Tesco bedding range

View attachment 1208514

Edit to add photo from 14th Jan
She enrages me how she uses her children to sell her crap, oh and since you read here hinchy why do you go on so much about how you love your son, your so proud of him and wouldn’t change a thing, news flash we all love and are proud of our children but it’s a bit of the lady does protest too much in other words who are you trying to convince? Your sheep? Us tattle witches or yourself? I think it’s the latter and could it possibly be because Ronnie may or may not have additional needs just like so many children all over the world who’s parents do love and Iare proud of them genuinely whereas you only love under your stupid fairy tale Disney world conditions 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Old nasally Ned on again creeping about taking videos while no one’s supposed to know. duck he sickens my happiness

Reactions: 22
This song malarky is great fun! 😂
Laarve the Blesssch-ed be at the start and Inch in his grey joggies! Also the mention of the trusty sidekick Wormington 🤣 Great song choice! 👏🏻

If Mr M hears me cackling loudly he now knows it's because of this fred, he thinks these tunes are hilarious too as I show him after work.
I'm 50 on Saturday ffs 😱 (going on a short break to the cuntry) & I need loads of larrrrfs to soften the blow! 🤣 xx
I hope you have a wonderful, spechiaaaaaal birffffffday Schweeeet’arrrrrt and a loveeeeeely break in the cuntry 💕 I‘m glad Mr M loveeeeeees the tunes too 💕xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It makes me so sad that the videos are always filmed with Instagram in mind. Always start with ‘Hey guys’ or ‘hi everyone’… not just capturing a special moment quietly on camera and then uploading it later upon reflection.
Constant need to control their narrative.

Reactions: 28
I know I’m really late but I have a little confession.. I decorate for Easter I have since my oldest was a toddler a decade ago 🫢 in my defence though it’s all hand made Easter crafts and stuff I’ve done with them not plastic crap from home bargains!
I bet it’s all loveeeeely 💕 Not like the tat that Sopha comes up with.

Reactions: 9
I hope you have a wonderful, spechiaaaaaal birffffffday Schweeeet’arrrrrt and a loveeeeeely break in the cuntry 💕 I‘m glad Mr M loveeeeeees the tunes too 💕xx
Faaaank you schweet'arrt! A little different to the carnage parrrtaay of 10 years ago but I'm a proppa old gittt now! So I'll pack my Tena panties 😉 admire the wissshteria, enjoy some nice grub, hear some birdies tweeting and the sound of a ticking grandfarrrvers clock! 💤 😄
I'll be checking in! 🐔🥤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Ronnie is trying to learn his colours, duck off with the phone and filming it for everyone to see. Be present with him, not begging for attention from strangers.

Reactions: 29
How many weeks ago did she say she can't wait to hear his little voice?

His doing brilliantly but would it be this quick and saying this much if he was completely mute? X

Reactions: 32
With that dining table Space being used to display those dusty plates and cutlery why not take them away and use that instead , there’s many of us who aren’t lucky to have a dining area and would love to have that space to do this sort of stuff and she has it and yet does it on the floor……???.

Reactions: 25
Faaaank you schweet'arrt! A little different to the carnage parrrtaay of 10 years ago but I'm a proppa old gittt now! So I'll pack my Tena panties 😉 admire the wissshteria, enjoy some nice grub, hear some birdies tweeting and the sound of a ticking grandfarrrvers clock! 💤 😄
I'll be checking in! 🐔🥤💕
I jusssssst abssssscholutely cracked up laughing at that, eschpecially you schaying “Grandfarrrvers clock” 😂😂😂 I hope they don’t have a field of bleeping fluffheads near where you’re going, imagine if that was your view 😱 I’ll raise a glass to you Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🥂🍾 and would say ”Bottoms up” but think “Bum Bums innit up” is more nusties 🐔💕xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me up the arse, she's really had another day off.

I was expecting to have to play catch up after a long day today. All laugh along hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knew it, so obvious he’d have an expensive table, probably after she visited SS and saw their new kitchen table🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
!!!! Biggest copy cat. Bet all that FB market place wooden furniture that people may have genuinely needed in the time of financial struggle was sent to the skip an all. She’s awful. Played tend workshop and threw it all for overly expensive new furniture!! twit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe how boring she’s getting.. 8 hours ago I last looked on here as I’ve been out all day.

And only 2 pages to catch up on againbefore it use to be 10 page or a whole new thread.

Reactions: 21
I jusssssst abssssscholutely cracked up laughing at that, eschpecially you schaying “Grandfarrrvers clock” 😂😂😂 I hope they don’t have a field of bleeping fluffheads near where you’re going, imagine if that was your view 😱 I’ll raise a glass to you Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🥂🍾 and would say ”Bottoms up” but think “Bum Bums innit up” is more nusties 🐔💕xx
Should have read "Haaaah's ya farrrrver clock" oiii oiii swing that teeny pendulum! 😂🤢
Naaah, no bleeping Fluffheads, it's in the cuntry but a back lane of a "quaint" town, not somewhere a typical hun would choose, proppa hissschtorical ye olde russschtikkk, not 1960's faux wiv added MDF panelling! 😄 I would of course laaarve to be sharing some larrrfs with you guyyyssch!
The laaavely Tattler's nickname (that commented a moment ago) reminded me of the "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polker Dot Bikini" song 🤭 - a future remix for Acorn Mannnz? Xx
🤣💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
True to form Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up on “Teeny Peeny Thursday” 🙄 In his wheezy, pervy, creepy voice “So, welcome to the art club guyyyyyyyssss“ 🤮

Sopha and Inch……
FOR duck SAKE stop using your children for content you pair of absolute TWATS.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
True to form Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up on “Teeny Peeny Thursday” 🙄 In his wheezy, pervy, creepy voice “So, welcome to the art club guyyyyyyyssss“ 🤮

Sopha and Inch……
FOR duck SAKE stop using your children for content you pair of absolute TWATS.
What in the fuckery is "Colours time" 🤪
Wheezy ole wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear last time I looked she was on "4.1m followers (🙄) and today she is 4.4m? Or am I just kttp?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.