Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know the likes for Hinch’s shelfie grid post as SS Easter. Pic of Rose at the same time has 304k🤔🤭🤭🤭
She is trying to move away from home to a cleaning account i think, hence the random purchases and bad diy. What i think she doesnt realise id that its already an oversaturated market and there are SO many home reno oages out there that are amazing . She is so behind with everything- its embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why her feet nearly up her fanny ffs
It’s not a good pose.

We are all just so bored of her, aren’t we? We’ve resorted to photoshopping, poetry and voice over songs of the woolly wankers just so we don’t gnaw off our arms from utter boredom. I mean, what’s left? She doesn’t do anything new or interesting, despite having a platform and privilege and opportunities to do so much. The only thing that gets our attention these days is her questionable parenting and bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 46
We are all just so bored of her, aren’t we? We’ve resorted to photoshopping, poetry and voice over songs of the woolly wankers just so we don’t gnaw off our arms from utter boredom.
Morning Nusties 😘🐔🍿
Oh this is so true! She has nothing to give.
However, that did make me giggle like a naughty kid because I think about our collective creative antics & we certainly have fun with it!
We all need that xx 😄 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning Nusties 😘🐔🍿
Oh this is so true! She has nothing to give.
However, that did make me giggle like a naughty kid because I think about our collective creativity antics & we certainly have fun with it!
We all need that xx 😄 💕
It’s honestly sometimes the bright spot of some really hard days ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s honestly sometimes the bright spot of some really hard days ❤
I think many would agree! On a positive note, our mutual dislike of Hinch has brought together a bunch of strangers that have (for a large number of us) become friends.
There are so many people here who I'd dearly love to meet as you all make me smile & cackle especially in challenging times! 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know I’m really late but I have a little confession.. I decorate for Easter I have since my oldest was a toddler a decade ago 🫢 in my defence though it’s all hand made Easter crafts and stuff I’ve done with them not plastic crap from home bargains!

Reactions: 24
Smiled at the grass! But put plastic grass down....she's a bleeping whopper and no mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
There would be some nutjob hun that would want it and they’d laaaaaarve it 😂😂
imagine, a hun stalking around waiting for the bottle Her Royal Hinchness had smelled and touched..🙄😂 anyone remember that Kinga from Big Brother..🤮🤮😂
Sorry,, I couldn’t resist..🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jamie was 100% there the whole time. He just hid behind the camera so she could get the money shots and act like she takes him out with her alone all the time because she just laaarrves him more that she can say plagiarise

Reactions: 28
Another tune for the amaaaazzzing @Wize Owl to add her vocal magic wizardry! (If it's any good that is) 🤣
Another ABBA tune which she suggested yesterday, Thank You For The Music, re-worked for us Nusties! 😉❤

"Faaaank You for Da Money"
(The Laaaarve iTTT! Remix)

Soph's nuffink sschpeshal
Infact, she's one hell of a bore
Same tit, different day
We've all seen it before!

But Hinch has a talent
A wonderful fiing
She has different faces
A big duck off thumb ring!

She's so grateful & proud
For her sheep...
& she cackles out loud!

Oh! Hinch says ....
Faaaank youuu for da money
The tatt she's buying
All it takes is her constant lying

She couldn't live without it
For Inch would need a job
And stop being a slob
Without a minkeh
Where would she be?

Oh! Hinch says ....
Faaaank youuu for da money
For giving it to me! ♡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy “Teeny Peeny Thursday” (AKA usually another day off for Sopha and an arse lick update from Jimbobcreepyslob) Credit for Acorn Mannnz to Schweeeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🐔💕 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.