Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You appear to have a hay bale stuck on the top of your 'ed Soph. Think you've been spending a bit too much time rolling around with the WW.
Screenshot_20220420-113717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another 4 stories of her buying random crap that she doesn’t need or hasn’t posted #ad for other than the Bold/Lenor she apparently “needs”. The smell is vile too, it smells like cat pee to me.
Exactly, I too think that daffodils smell like cat pee

Reactions: 25
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in

Reactions: 26
To add, Many faces of Hinch.

What's going on with her hair. She has all these GHD products given to her and doesn't even look like she uses them
Is that the same top she was wearing when she tend papped in the wild by a tattler the other day?

Reactions: 18
Can’t stop thinking was someone with her or not, I have a 3 year old and he’s constantly holding my hand in a shop or if I’m paying for my stuff I prop him in between my legs or in between my legs and the counter so he’s touching me/ in eye sight at all times.
Does she not know about James Bulger who got snatched from his mum in a shop within seconds??

Maybe I’m over cautious but that story terrifies me and is always in my head while I’m alone in a shop with him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They’ve just showed a clip on This Morning where an alpaca spat straight into Philip’s face🤣 you can’t tell me that one of the woolly wankers have never done that to our sopha, I bet she gets it all the time but won’t show it cus it don’t fit in with her Disney lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she wasn’t on her own with him, Ma was probably out of shot

Anyone catch the shade from phill on this morning about alpacas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
[/QUOTE

Don’t worry, Old Ma or Inch will be lurking there somewhere, you don’t really expect her to do anything with Ronron on her own do you, she’s babysat 24/7

Reactions: 5
Jamie was defo there, she's just being a clever bleep pretending he isn't, she has never and will never take Ronnie somewhere alone.
Absolutely Jimbobacornknob was there in dual capacity as crowd control and personal chauffeur. #drivingmsgrinch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to comment on her appearance but when her brows are so prominent, jarring and bold it’s really is hard to look past! I don’t even notice her bad top lip filler/listen to what she is saying because I’m hypnotised by those brows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Teehee, Trollomon is at it again - hi Stace 😂

Talking about her pool being unrelatable content and feeling embarrassed about sharing it. 😂🤭 with 'Dilemma' as the music. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.