Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the dummy thing I used to have friends and as soon as their baby made any noise at all (not just crying) they would shove a dummy in their mouth and shush them. Child then had speech delay as they had been taught as a baby essentially not to make a noise. The parents couldn’t see that though when it was pointed out to them. I believe now they are older they are a real chatterbox so it didn’t last but as a toddler they were considered to be “behind”

Reactions: 17
I noted the many “ad” tags today. Definitely felt like more than usual (she’s still not getting it fully right) so there must have been some wrist slapping.

Reactions: 28
Yet another filtered face of Mrs Hinch - those EYEBROWS though - they just don’t look right at all why oh why does she do this to her face??
I’m sorry but she looks really haggard here. In her defense I do think she’s unwell but it’s mental she’s in her 30s, I’d say at least 40 here

Reactions: 20
Well I didn't know that! Thankyou

Reactions: 14
Oh do fuck off with the clevvvvaaaaaarrrr chav speak. Annoys the shit outa me when she over emphasises words.

Reactions: 21
This has got
This has gotta be a piss take and to get a reaction out of us lot
No sane woman would go out in public with those brows and dick around like that
Fiddle was deffo lurking off camera too

Reactions: 16
I noted the many “ad” tags today. Definitely felt like more than usual (she’s still not getting it fully right) so there must have been some wrist slapping.
Exactly what I was thinking too. Just forgot to mention to the huns that the vileda paid for the ad, it's not just cause she lovvvveeees it. I do understand that she is still learning. #ATV

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's shown those cleaning stories before
Pre-records
Borrrrrrrrrrring first time
Borrrrrrrrrrring this time

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.