Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
I’m not a professional but I am opinionated😂 I wonder if he’s mirroring tones of voice. I’ve noticed that when Inch and Abi talk to him it’s in a higher pitch how you normally talk to toddlers but when Hinch talks to him it’s low and monotonous (apart from to screech yeah you clevvvaaaa) and I wonder if that maybe had something to do with it, perhaps he’s matching tones and overall vibes of the person he’s interacting with. Again, not a professional so most likely I’m wrong but just a thought

Reactions: 17
I’m not a professional but I am opinionated😂 I wonder if he’s mirroring tones of voice. I’ve noticed that when Inch and Abi talk to him it’s in a higher pitch how you normally talk to toddlers but when Hinch talks to him it’s low and monotonous (apart from to screech yeah you clevvvaaaa) and I wonder if that maybe had something to do with it, perhaps he’s matching tones and overall vibes of the person he’s interacting with. Again, not a professional so most likely I’m wrong but just a thought
He does it for everyone though, he was saying dad to inch and was saying dad fine, normal tone. Inch said say mum. And Ronnies voice drastically changed when saying mum. I have been wondering why... He's probably thinking ERHHHH MUM and saying it with utter disgust

Reactions: 18
I have two thoughts:

Firstly I think they probably did go away over Easter hols but I think they’d have taken Abbie with them to babysit and their schools went back this week didn’t they?

Secondly I wonder if Ronnie may find the transition back into nursery routine difficult and this week has been full on there, plus he’s clearly attached to Abbie and she’ll have been back at school so he’s possibly struggling twofold.

Thirdly I’m half expecting her to cry stalker troll about the photo of them in the park with the ambulance. She’ll spin some massive sorry tale about how nothing is safe any more blah blah blah and that’s why she doesn’t share much day to day life and why she’s been quiet other than to boast about how much she’s bleeping up Llama Lodge and she hopes her shoppera Hinchers can understand 🥲

Fourthly I know that wasn’t two, I got carried away

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was just having a look at her tagged posts and .. what are these captions all about?! This is from the same account btw. 🤭😂 - sopha isn’t your bestie😆
View attachment 1211695View attachment 1211696View attachment 1211703
What the absolute tit is this? This is actually terrifying and if I were S then I would be deleting everything and running for the hills out of pure fear. How dangerous that people like this know her kids names, dates of birth (she’s previously had them on there) address, etc just unbelievable. This is why I bloody hate social media. I wouldn’t be able to sleep running through all the awful things which someone who writes things like this could be capable of.

Reactions: 21
What the absolute tit is this? This is actually terrifying and if I were S then I would be deleting everything and running for the hills out of pure fear. How dangerous that people like this know her kids names, dates of birth (she’s previously had them on there) address, etc just unbelievable. This is why I bloody hate social media. I wouldn’t be able to sleep running through all the awful things which someone who writes things like this could be capable of.
She loves it though doesn’t she, she thrives on the attention and the thought of people adoring her. It’s totally warped.

Reactions: 25
GOD SHE'S BORING

Oh me too schweet'arrrt 😂 I feel instantly calm and fulfilled after watching this! Far more interesting than Hinch! 🤣
I fancy bringing out the photo with the little thing prodding her profile pic with a stick

She's sulking over something like a 13 year old child, it's embarrassing. YOU HAVE TROLLS HERE WAITING TO BE ENTERTAINED HINNNCHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can see I’ve really not missed much when I’ve been juggling full time job and full time mum life. God sopha must be exhausted…

Reactions: 13
exactly this! If I had a following as large as hers I’d not be so public about things that should be private, and not to mention if some randomer was calling me their bestie and writing me love poems (🤢who in their right mind would write all that about her) every few days I’d definitely be closing my mouth about any personal detail!! I don’t think she realises that things stay on the internet forever. Her logic is probably “it doesn’t matter what I say because my insta stories only last 24hrs” - well, sorry to break it to you Sopha but they last an eternity. Her poor children will have to deal with it all when they’re older 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Friday catch up on what though the ever changing face of Hinch
The eyebrows are slightly amusing ...
Otherwise same tit Sophie your real fans need help if they genuinely live for your posts

Reactions: 12
Ronnie's reaction when Inch told him today mama while in Tesco. 😳
The look he gave Jamie speaks volumes. Is it just me who thinks he looked very reluctant to even say it? His face totally changed poor bairn.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
tell me you’re obsessed with a woman who couldn’t care less about you without actually telling me you’re obsessed with a woman who couldn’t care less about you…

7F870731-A83C-4BD2-B1DC-C744C65E010D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like SS is going to S Africa to film the I'm a celebrity special 😳 wonder if Hinch is trying to get in on the act

• Wow
Reactions: 17
tell me you’re obsessed with a woman who couldn’t care less about you without actually telling me you’re obsessed with a woman who couldn’t care less about you…

View attachment 1213912
Just looked, the lass is only 19. Obsessing over Hinch & Solomon at 19 years old and carrying on like they are gods. 😱😱😳😳 bleeping hell. These kinda people need serious help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
GOD SHE'S BORING

I fancy bringing out the photo with the little thing prodding her profile pic with a stick

She's sulking over something like a 13 year old child, it's embarrassing. YOU HAVE TROLLS HERE WAITING TO BE ENTERTAINED HINNNCHHHHHHHHHH
Do it,do it,do it,do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.