Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOl @ easy potatoes. Would have been easier to just make roast potatoes or mashed and not add a million steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just got the appointment letter for our own referral to the neuro-disability clinic so this has hit a nerve. I'm working hard for my daughter, constantly trying to do research and model things but this idiot trots out a few empty phrases and everyone starts brown nosing her. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Its almost like she wishes Ron has serious health problems or development delays for sympathy🙄 if the sheep egg her on any more she will probs start stepping into Munchausen by proxy territory.
I get this feeling too, she basks in the sympathy and simpering from the huns 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just got the appointment letter for our own referral to the neuro-disability clinic so this has hit a nerve. I'm working hard for my daughter, constantly trying to do research and model things but this idiot trots out a few empty phrases and everyone starts brown nosing her. 🙄
I feel you. I've just completed a 10 week NVR course to try and keep our home a safe and loving place for our 4yo ND daughter who was diagnosed in January. A lot of bloody uncomfortable (but necessary) introspection and willingness to change.

Soph writes this bullshit and the huns lose their mind. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yikes, i’m so Middleton but does anyone else feel she’s winding her Insta down? The number of days MIA, the new house, didn’t she tell Mario she wanted to complete a few milestones? I feel like this is it, there is zero “cleaning” anymore it’s all about the total mess she’s making of hinch farm. (Lol my phone didn’t recognise the word Hinch 😂)

to be fair, I wouldn’t begrudge them their how they want to live now, but how the duck are they gonna afford this?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hinch the only SLOW person is you, putting Instagram before Ronnie's welfare. Finally you are putting the time in, let's hope you don't live to regret YOUR delay

• Heart
Reactions: 33
72DAA22F-B648-4C90-AB9F-A66EDB842E0C.jpeg

Small figurines in the background there. (Hidden in the first two shots).

It’s not like Lennie’s playing in the garden or anything.

Oh…wait

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just when you think she can't get any lower... poor Ron when he's older looking back and seeing he wasn't the 'perfect' child for his mum to flaunt all over the internet. It is actually heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh my god I love a tin of new potatoes mashed up with salad cream! I'd never feed it to my kid but when I'm working from home its my guilty pleasure 😂🙈 this said, my morning sickness couldn't cope with her potato muffin things and I was gagging. The cheese tipped me over the edge

Here, I love garlic but THE duck ARE THEY POTATOES
I'm a 70's child and bloody love tinned potatoes!!
So much so that if there was a zombie apocalypse then this would be my go to food 😂

Would I use them to feed my family now? No. Not unless I was absolutely skint and needs must.. but that said you can get a decent sized bag of fresh that would last double the time and be more nutritional for around 40p more

For a rich witch with more than enough time on her hands she's a lazy fucker
Tinned tatties only take a few mins to cook, how long did the lazy bint put those into the oven to crisp up like that.
and she used a few tins. yum.
#vomfest

View attachment 1184804
View attachment 1184805
View attachment 1184807

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.