Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this may have been covered (figure I might as well ask as her feed is having a quiet day!), but are they a genuine couple? I just get ~weird vibes~ from any photos of then both. He's more like a parent than partner?!
He's her community mental health worker 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could be wrong but I feel like her expectations are just way too high! Like when Ronnie named the colour green as ‘geen’ the other day, I would say that’s very very normal for any child when they learn new words especially if the word has a consonant cluster. The same for purple, my little boy is 2 and can’t pronounce ‘L’ yet so purple often sounds like purpoo. She made it so dramatic like ‘I hear you’ instead of just modelling it back to him correctly ‘well done, that is green’. Enough of the pissing ‘journey’ 🙄

Reactions: 43
She doesn't deserve those boys. I couldn't be prouder of my daughter who has ASD, I actually cant imagine ever describing her as SLOW for likes on Instagram. Sopha two houses should be ashamed!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I'm horrified. As normal parents of SEN children I know we are all aware there's nothing "wrong" with our child/children. They aren't "growing slow" they are merely growing and will continue to do so right until they're old and grey, as we all will. But the way she describes him sometimes reminds me there are awful parents out there who can't stand that there's something "wrong" with their child. You just know Hinch would be looking down her nose at you if your kid got overwhelmed in a supermarket or something and had a melt down. You know she's ashamed and can't handle when it happens with Ronnie. That's why she never takes him out. I'm very quiet on tattle. I only lurk but this has really upset me. I don't look at my sons achievements and see them as slow or behind everyone else. I see them as what they are. Achievements.
THIS. I’m sending all the love in the world to anyone affected by the way she’s handling this ♥ I’m so bleeping proud of you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just catching up and disgusted at that "growing slow" remark which the mega witch has since edited. What a vile being she is & filtering her boys! She should have shut the duck up and stayed off the gram. Buying a tit load of bots this weekend, she must know people are fed up of her deep down or in total denial as she has had her day. The sooner she crashes the better because her expiry is on the way.

@Andioooop I had tears running down my face from laughing and the inhaler out after seeing your latest masschterpiece 😂 the shower head did it for me! One of your very best schweet'arrrt, I laaarve itttt! 💖👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When Hinch can't plagiarise, she really f##ks up with her words to describe her feelings towards Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Everytime she thinks she's saying something nice she ALWAYS fucks up. She never ever gets it quite right does she.

Your child isn't slow Sophie, have some bleeping respect for that little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Assuming her tangents are because her engagement is tanking she's so she's currently torn between 'home makeover lady' or 'doting autism mother' whichever she can monetise the best..
Which will win? Disgusting excess and bad taste or monetising her own children? 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So she reposted this as the original one said “It doesn’t matter if you grow slow” and my jaw hit the floor with shock at how utterly vile it seemed to be describing your child as “growing slow” now she’s deleted and changed it.
Only person slow is yourself you horrible cow. Imagine describing your child as “slow” absolutely shocking
When did she say grow slow?! Anyone get a screenshot?

She has shown everything else her kids do. But she hasn't actually shown "Ronnie's journey" she hasn't shared advice.

Reactions: 14
Needs to be a crying emoji😪
It says it all doesn't it. This lady works as a nurse but can't do it full time due to childcare or feed herself properly. Then we have Hinch and Inch showing light fittings at over a grand a pop, 2 homes, dog bedrooms and a dog wosssh ... she just doesn't get it, yet this is the norm for so many 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I saw it but didn't get a screenshot (rookie error I know). Please forgive me veteran tattlers as I am just learning the trade 😊 long time lurker but only recently started posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw it but didn't get a screenshot (rookie error I know). Please forgive me veteran tattlers as I am just learning the trade 😊 long time lurker but only recently started posting.
Me neither. I prioritised feeding the family

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There ya go. So now she's edited it to make out she's a Saint of a mother. Ffs.

View attachment 1186751
It's been many years since mine were tiny, but isn't there still an expected age that goals are meant to be met? Isn't that what health visitors and other professionals use to gauge if there might be a developmental problem?

I'm not saying that all kids should be walking by a year old, or saying however many words by 18mths because it will always clearly take some children longer and that's fine - but surely they still have a guide that when a child reaches an above average age where they should be doing something, or many things and aren't, that its then that professionals start thinking that a referral might have to be made?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its almost like she wishes Ron has serious health problems or development delays for sympathy🙄 if the sheep egg her on any more she will probs start stepping into Munchausen by proxy territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.