Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict an incident probably later in the year when they reach sexual maturity and probably become a lot more rowdy and domineering.
I actually bleeping ate her. She doesn’t deserve those two beautiful little boys.

After the incident as predicted the llama’s will go to the llama people. Because i cant imagine her being thrilled at cleaninng up camel shitin the throws of winter.

and on that note, she technically shouldnt leave poor henry alone with the boys. Animals interpret things differently andsometimes any breedof dogs just snaps because children dont know how to read there cues no matter how good with animals they are

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I said it yesterday & I'll say it again, she sees Ronnie as an extension of herself, her possession not her child which is clearly why she doesnt have any motherly instincts. Every single one of us watches those videos in horror, but his own mother who sees it in real time just laughs. Its psychopathic behaviour 😬

Reactions: 37
It's a very sad state of affairs when the people on this page care more about the welfare of that little boy than his own parents.

They should be ashamed but their arrogance, stupidity and their desire to stick two fingers up to prove that they are 'right' puts their own son in danger. Repeatedly.

Sickening.
Sadly the only way they’re ever going to learn is if the worst happens……. How sad is that… 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why has she given a almost 3 year old edible paints? Why not just give him actual kid paint it’s not like he’s putting it near his mouth?! I don’t get it? It’s just a waste of food?? And making his little painting look ew and his hands sticky

Reactions: 49
Why can’t that poor boy just have paint? Childrens paint wipes off hard surfaces so not like it’s hard to tidy.

Reactions: 46
If she keeps that painting won't it just smell like sour milk this time next week?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So bizarre - just give him normal paint? If you tell him it’s okay to eat it, surely that poses a risk that one day he might try to eat actual paint!

Why can’t she just see what everyone else can? If something happens to Ronnie it’s not like in Instagram world where you can just delete it. It’s real life….
And this is why she and those around needs some help from local services to help safe guard those kids

Reactions: 20
It’s great as process art for a baby or younger toddler. We do similar with shaving cream for my bigger kids (makes good shower/bath paint!). But if you’re using a paintbrush and sitting down with paper…give your almost three year old some paint?!? Water colour if you must because they’re less messy. But not yoghurt?!!? Gross.

Reactions: 26
If she keeps that painting won't it just smell like sour milk this time next week?
I wouldn’t worry, it doesn’t look like she keeps any of his paintings/drawings. If she does they certainly aren’t displayed anywhere - even I had my drawings up as a kid and the stupid clay things I made at school were always out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s great as process art for a baby or younger toddler. We do similar with shaving cream for my bigger kids (makes good shower/bath paint!). But if you’re using a paintbrush and sitting down with paper…give your almost three year old some paint?!? Water colour if you must because they’re less messy. But not yoghurt?!!? Gross.
Exactly and why on the floor when they have a table and ronnies little tabke🙄🙄🙄

Oh Ronnie ❤ Super job naming your colours 🌈
Better late than never from Hinch, she really did hold him back

Reactions: 13
As much as it’s cute to see Ronnie playing and allegedly talking but I’m not convinced he is. I think that video is dubbed again like many others. The noise doesn’t match Ronnie’s mouth movements and expressions. I feel terrible saying this but she’s got form.

She’s a bleeping disgusting woman and no mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Edible bleeping paints, it's like the edible paints and carrot paintbrush she did last year 🙄 get washable paints and put a pinny on him... He won't get edible paints when he starts school in September. He'll go to eat it cos mummmazzz said its ok to at home

Just cos you say I hearrrrr uuuu uuu clevahhhhhhhhhh doesn't make us forget you're constantly putting your son in danger. Oh and tell clingon to get a bleeping life, she's there again (even tho this is probably a pre record)

As much as it’s cute to see Ronnie playing and allegedly talking but I’m not convinced he is. I think that video is dubbed again like many others. The noise doesn’t match Ronnie’s mouth movements and expressions. I feel terrible saying this but she’s got form.

She’s a bleeping disgusting woman and no mother.
I thought that recently on another story and felt bad for thinking it!! Could the sound actually be him but doesn’t go with this story be added after? not sure how Instagram stories work?

At the end when she says green he does the ‘cheese’ smile like she’s said cheese

Reactions: 10
Why not just give the boy real paint not tend paint ffs because it's not like she can keep that painting it go mouldy surely?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.