Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She either buys and forgets or this tat was a gift.

She had no clue about that egg shaped burner.

She must get new Easter stuff every year. How wasteful.

View attachment 1175482
Totally an ad. She catches herself when she sounds surprised looking at the egg and tries to change her tone back down. Too embarrassed to admit you’re accepting freebies from the Poundshop Soph hun???

Well you are. So own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s doing Easter like they do in America, they celebrate every holiday and go OTT with all the decoration, it’s too much hassle give them a few eggs, a new outfit and have a roast dinner or another type of lunch.

We’ve never done a huge Easter, I always use too buy my daughter 1-2 eggs as I knew the rest of the family would also buy her some or they will get her a few outfits.

Reactions: 22
I'm almost certain I've seen these gadgets on bento/lunchbox inspiration videos before.

Screenshot_20220406-190431_Chrome.jpg

She doesn't share a video unless she's getting something out of it. Never innocent with her.

Reactions: 21
What's with all this CRIMPIT shite. bleeping hell it's only a fancy cutter. 🤦🤦 Now all the sheep 'need' one from what I've just read. 🙄
If she did a tit and bunged it in the toaster they'd all want it.
A brilliant small account had this on her stories last week and posted a reel last night about it does reviews n that, sopha follows her, the account is gr8 does food stuff n that, what a brilliant lass she is! Loads of people bought one because of her and she got no credit for it, suddenly the next day after she posts her reel, sopha shows up with one of those aswell and does one over on that small account taking credit for exposure on it. She's a bleeping idiot spies on the smaller accounts and takes potential brand work away from them. Hope she gets what's coming

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Sorry if its been said already but whys she so surprised by what is in the pound shop 'haul' and doesnt know its a tea light holder, if she bought it?

Reactions: 24
ASA like screen recordings of stories but I have never worked out how to send them

Reactions: 9
Just give your kid a Easter egg for Easter and duck off with all this shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If anyone’s in any doubt that the online poundshop stories were an undeclared AD…..

The best way to report to ASA is to screen record her stories. It clearly shows that she had no clue what was in the box

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’ve been in a work bubble all day and I’m catching up again.

The woman is obsessed with spending money. It’s clearly a compulsion. Did she need all that tit from Poundland? Did she need to pay over the asking price for the house? Did she need to rip it apart and have all new stuff? No. It’s an addiction for her. She has absolutely no idea at all. I know it’s not her fault the majority of the country are facing poverty but duck me, read the room and at least be tactful about what you spend. She has no idea what she needs half that stuff for.

She’s like a young person that’s just been approved for a catalogue, got their first credit card or has been approved Klarna and has gone mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry....I just can't at this photo. Does she shave her eyebrows off then pencil them back on. Horrendous!!!
The top picture! Please someone give this woman a number for a good doctor who does fillers. There is more filler above her bleeping lip than in it ☠

Reactions: 8
What she going to do with modelling compound?!

Oh just realised it's a box of play dough....

Reactions: 4
ASA like screen recordings of stories but I have never worked out how to send them
You can upload photos and videos to the claim, I think it’s in a wee box under the description of the so called ad that says add video or photo, and then you can just upload it from your camera roll!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.