Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely got sent that box of tat, either that or she orders so much crap she’s forgotten what half of she orders is! I look forward to seeing those herb planters in the new bathroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only time I've been that surprised by what I had 'bought' was when I moved countries and wasn't able to unpack for 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually feel sick after watching that ‘haul’!! Tone deaf woman and a liar!! She was sent that stuff to open in her stories! She didn’t even know what the stuff was?!?! Ahhhh I’m so mad 😡 how anyone can not see through this bullshit is beyond me
ASA will though😉

Reactions: 16
I see the fucknugget has got herself another box of absolute shite. What a wasteful woman she really is. All that plastic to end up in landfill no thank you

Reactions: 16
It made me giggle that Stacey Solomon did something nice with Rex and he is sitting there in a bit of a mess eating a carrot. Happy like children should be. In the meantime Sophie does the worst toastie ever made and buys Harribos from Poundland. She should have never had kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When was the last time Sopha spent time with anybody that wasn’t part of her family??!!
I think she popped over to see TraceInTheLoft’s new baby but I can’t remember when that was.
Sorry if I offend but seriously?! A young (ish) Mum with 2 kids who literally never goes out with mates and their kids? That’s not right, surely??

I genuinely don’t think that neither her nor jimbobnoknobnojob have got any friends. I know she sometimes mentions the nail woman and the make up woman, but he NEVER mentions his mates. He’s clinging on to the garage floor people or whatever they are and that’s it.
Realistically though, who’d want to be mates with those two? Boring pair of fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does her niece have no friends at all? She's at Sophies 247. The family dynamic is very strange...... They're all up eachothers fannys daily 🤮
Go see your friends, go home, find a hobby. YOU'RE A TEENAGER.

Haul full of nothing but tit again. The only thing ok is the colouring book for Ronnie. Everything else is tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Definitely an ad, if you go on pound shop online the first thing that comes up is Mrs Hinches favourites to click on and buy what she has lol

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Definitely an ad, if you go on pound shop online the first thing that comes up is Mrs Hinches favourites to click on and buy what she has lol
The ASA need to be questioning her or her team on this IF it is an ad

Wales’ finest I’ll have you know.
‘Your missus is a nutter’ is an absolute classic.
And.... apt 🤨
I love GLC. And I really hated thinking of comparing them to the family 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She either buys and forgets or this tat was a gift.

She had no clue about that egg shaped burner.

She must get new Easter stuff every year. How wasteful.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Probably already said but it’s got to be her sister and niece moving into the house because her niece is constantly there

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.