Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're giving her stuff away at my local Tesshco's, I bought a lounge wear set & didn't realise it was even her range until I got it home. Comfy AF, reduced to £8 from something like £28 for the top & trousers, feels like its made out of wooly wankers fur mind so I should probably have known. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she thought the WW would be dynamite for her Instagram and yet it is all just so repetitive and dull

Reactions: 25
Yes, fantastic news, boohoo Sofa. We had someone ages ago whose friend worked in marketing for Tesco and they said the same👍👍👍👍👍

We’ve had someone ages ago saying the same, so time will tell🤔

So if she’s almost stop cleaning, Iconic and other beauty products drop her after ASA investigation and the Tesco tea is true, where will the money come from🤔
I think this might be true to. Our Tesco had her range for a couple of weeks and it was always full, none of her range has been back since. It’s very bland and poor quality so I am not surprised

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
With the iconic make up, her make up reel is still there it's not just on the main page but under the reels page? Not sure if this has been noticed already?

Reactions: 9
Yes, fantastic news, boohoo Sofa. We had someone ages ago whose friend worked in marketing for Tesco and they said the same👍👍👍👍👍

We’ve had someone ages ago saying the same, so time will tell🤔

So if she’s almost stop cleaning, Iconic and other beauty products drop her after ASA investigation and the Tesco tea is true, where will the money come from🤔
Only Fans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Eee it's a right brag fest today who can show the best part if their house with bestie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I think she thought the WW would be dynamite for her Instagram and yet it is all just so repetitive and dull
I agree! She subjected us to the Two Man Team for what, a year? She has no clue what makes interesting content

Reactions: 10
I agree! She subjected us to the Two Man Team for what, a year? She has no clue what makes interesting content
I agree, I mean what did she expect there wild farm animals there's only so much eating and rolling in sand you can see and want to see lol

Reactions: 9
“Back to reality” is so insulting. She really is rubbing it is, isn’t she? Most of her followers are folk on the breadline who are having to scrape together money to try and pay impossible energy prices and feed their family. Back to reality for them is a 40hr minimum work week, bills, food shopping and trying to get by.

Most of her followers could only dream of their reality being getting a ‘tend farm done up exactly to their whims and splurging thousands on painting murals and extra bathrooms. She’s giving them all a massive middle finger.

Reactions: 26
Thought she had that tend leak a couple of months ago where all the lovely existing carpets were fine coz it never happened ruined yet she's also been planning on having underfloor heating throughout which is now almost complete? 🤔
351a02842e1252cee99ca7e55637ac11.gif

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.