Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a crap about your conservatory so stop calling it an orangery and take your head out of your ass Soph

Reactions: 28
Love how she’s started calling it a conservatory so that it sounds more relatable to the sheep 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve not really posted on here before and have only briefly caught up so not sure if this has been mentioned or talked about but…..
I heard from a friend of a friend who works at tesco HQ that after the summer her range is being dropped due to poor sales!
anyone else heard this??
Again sorry if it’s common knowledge here and I’ve missed it x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve not really posted on here before and have only briefly caught up so not sure if this has been mentioned or talked about but…..
I heard from a friend of a friend who works at tesco HQ that after the summer her range is being dropped due to poor sales!
anyone else heard this??
If this is true (and I am a cynic when it comes to her, nothing personal to you) then

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her Tesco stuff is bland and poor quality. I wouldn’t by her stuff out of principle but wouldn’t buy it even if I had no idea who Hinch was

Reactions: 32
I can't resist posting that it is not wet and windy here today.That would be yesterday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I can't resist posting that it is not wet and windy here today.That would be yesterday 🤭
Ha, I'm in Kent so not a million miles away and it's perfectly still, overcast but not raining! The HinchFarmNotAFarm microclimate strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whenever she says orangery it just sounds like she's trying to be posh when we know she's common as much. It's hilarious how much of a middle class wannabe she's become because the people she's trying desperately to fit in with probably wouldn't be seen dead in any of her clothing or buy any of her Tesco Tat.

Reactions: 26
Whenever she says orangery it just sounds like she's trying to be posh when we know she's common as much. It's hilarious how much of a middle class wannabe she's become because the people she's trying desperately to fit in with probably wouldn't be seen dead in any of her clothing or buy any of her Tesco Tat.
Or be on MHMMDI 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Placing a bingo for licky bum bum messsges this morning, ignore da trollzzzz hun, love your little family, you got this, jEaLoUSE etc that just make Soph smile with a cuppa and her heart hurts 🥺

maybe she got a nice reassuring message from our good friend lol lol blessed be x 😂😂😂😂
This quote still tickles me every time but does the eating hay and crunky snacks bit make the wooly wankers trollz?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Tesco stuff is bland and poor quality. I wouldn’t by her stuff out of principle but wouldn’t buy it even if I had no idea who Hinch was
The weird thing is I used to quite like Tesco’s own home range but now it’s all Hinch’s tat I never buy any of it.

Reactions: 18
She's defo aiming that song choice at Tattlers......as well as taking the piss with the conservatory/orangery comment.

Hi Soph......👋🏼

Is it not a sunroom as opposed to an orangery?
Is it not just an extension? Or is every room named like a cluedo board?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
anyone else heard this??
Yes, fantastic news, boohoo Sofa. We had someone ages ago whose friend worked in marketing for Tesco and they said the same👍👍👍👍👍

If this is true (and I am a cynic when it comes to her, nothing personal to you) then

We’ve had someone ages ago saying the same, so time will tell🤔

So if she’s almost stop cleaning, Iconic and other beauty products drop her after ASA investigation and the Tesco tea is true, where will the money come from🤔

Reactions: 15
Has anyone messaged iconic to see if they will be working with hinch in the future seeing as they no longer follow her on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she’s started calling it a conservatory so that it sounds more relatable to the sheep 🥱
And pretending she doesn't know the difference. If she's bought it she would know! A family member has an orangery and it is not the same, it has brick walls with windows and a roof lantern, more like an extension than a conservatory which is mainly glass. So what this oak framed construction is that she's got is anyone's guess, but if there's no brick and no roof lantern then it's a conservatory.

The weird thing is I used to quite like Tesco’s own home range but now it’s all Hinch’s tat I never buy any of it.
Yes same here! I don’t want the word hinch and that stupid heart logo on my items. They need to ditch the hinch range and just focus on producing items that are trending in interiors. Stop with all the dull grey. I’d pay more for hood quality stuff as well. I won’t pay good money for inferior quality though. Tesco are assuming everyone likes Mrs Hinch - well we don’t 😂 and her bought bots aren’t real and therefore can’t spend!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does she do anymore to earn all this money? She is able to run two houses and I take it has no mortgage on either of them...those hairy camels cost money. All the renovations must be costing thousands. And she is getting everything done before they move in. Even SS had to do things bit by bit. I am sure himself is rubbing his greedy little hands in glee. It is just annoying that she earns millions and does duck all for it. She doesn't even clean anymore. Oh sorry she does the odd weekly spruce of something.

• Haha
This is what makes me so angry! Why lie about the day you post? What a dick head! Just say this photo was taken yesterday guys, but thought I’d show you the progress. She has a massive problem with being honest - it’s almost like she doesn’t even know what honesty is. Are her entire family a bunch of serial liars too? How will she feel when her sons start to lie to her? Lying to others isn’t being kind Soph! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's defo aiming that song choice at Tattlers......as well as taking the piss with the conservatory/orangery comment.

Hi Soph......👋🏼

Is it not just an extension? Or is every room named like a cluedo board?
I think it was Father James in the Orangery with the pink silk purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.