Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy doing up the whole house and making it THAT boring. Iā€™m not a fan of Stacey but I come back to it at least sheā€™s taken her time and has a bit of character

Reactions: 16
Why does she talk like a robot when interacting with her child?

Is that Jamie and Frida talking in the background?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I havenā€™t been reading as much tattle recently but just had to come on as she is seriously pissing me off now. How tone deaf can she get. Our bills are sky rocketing, and sheā€™s here swanning around with two houses, underfloor heating, she is ripping that house out top to bottom and it didnā€™t even need it. Donā€™t even get me started on a baby and toddler having their own bleeping bathrooms. Seriously. And then she has the nerve to say oh would love to know what you all think xxxx I think you need to duck off love, read the room. Fair enough do up your house however the hell you want but is there really any need to be completely brazen showing off how much money you have. Have a bit of tact. God sheā€™s annoying. Rant over guys. As you were. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm so anxious about the fuel increase from tomorrow šŸ˜«
I've just picked up 2 overtime shifts and am looking for more. The tax man has screwed me so I'll be paying out more in the next tax year plus fuel increases, wear and tear on my car getting too and from work. I'm hunting high and low in my house for "tat" to sell. Anything that is collecting dust and would benefit someone luckier; and I'm supposedly on a good wage šŸ˜©šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Fancy doing up the whole house and making it THAT boring. Iā€™m not a fan of Stacey but I come back to it at least sheā€™s taken her time and has a bit of character
Iā€™m no trollomon fan and I know itā€™s all a question of your personal taste but I do find myself liking Staceyā€™s bedroom and living room. Iā€™d say itā€™s two things -
1) ss Has been exposed to more styles - sheā€™s learned what she likes; learned what goes well together snd is ultimately probably better at taking advice from those around her.
2) ss is a bonafide celeb. She doesnā€™t have to pretend to buy cheap barrrgs. Yes she sort of toys with that with her ā€œup cyclingā€ but she can claim she does that for fun/sustainability (not that it is) etc.
hinch is still tied to her b&m cheap tat culture. She also has absolutely no clue about style. None.

Reactions: 37
Nobody is interested in your house reno Sophi e, it is absolutely soulless just like you and the house you will leave behind. Brad needs to look for inspiration elsewhere instead of knocking out the same ā€œdesignsā€ for all his Z List clients.

Reactions: 24
Oh and the mirror is above the toilet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this is really the guest bathroom Sophie as the family all have their own, imagine your guest doing their makeup over the toilet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm personally so bored of her and her brag fest. Oh the need to top up funds with monotonous ad's and undeclared ad's

But I have seen far more personality in a basic hotel bathrom than this 1st draft, this home reno is full on dull, bland and lifeless.
Hmm - brick schhlips in the bathroom? Just be careful bending down to pick up your towel love or you'll scrape your bumbuminnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and the mirror is above the toilet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this is really the guest bathroom Sophie as the family all have their own, imagine your guest doing their makeup over the toilet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©
Poor Inch having to stare at himself as he plays ā€œWhereā€™s Willyā€ every time he needs a piss

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm personally so bored of her and her brag fest. Oh the need to top up funds with monotonous ad's and undeclared ad's

But I have seen far more personality in a basic hotel bathrom than this 1st draft, this home reno is full on dull, bland and lifeless.
Bloody hell ... the bragfest when we are all dealing with growing financial worries. Why does she feel the need to do this? She's a bloody thick skinned, stupid narcassist!
20220331_142904.jpg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.